Thread: Joe Biden in 1999 Created a Diplomatic Scandal.

Joe Biden in 1999 Created a Diplomatic Scandal.

If many weren't aware about this topic but during 1999 after the Bosnian/Balkan wars, NATO continued to bomb Serbia because of Kosovo during which Joe Biden whom was a strong advocate supporter in NATO bombing of Belgrade.

Dispute that the bombing by NATO in Belgrade has killed thousand of innocent civilians and bombed a Chinese embassy. Joe Biden caused a scandal which would resulted alot more worse.

Joe Biden said the following on a interview with MSNBC which late he retracted.
    I doubt Joe Biden is anti war to begin with.

We should go to Belgrade and we should have Japanese-German style occupation of that country.
    Joe Biden MSNBC interview.
    retracted statement

"I was suggesting we bomb Belgrade "
    Source
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 01-07-2021 at 01:28 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I remember this. Maybe people ought to know what kind of thinking he has before he'd been given the highest position there is. But I don't know. Where does America go from here?

$#@! Biden.

Statist, globalist, establishment scumbag POS.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

"I was suggesting we bomb Belgrade "

What a sick person.

Your honor, no one likes Joe Biden. I rest my case.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

In the 1990s, Joe Biden was clearly not the only one supporting the destruction of Yugoslavia ruled by that vicious democratically elected Milosevic...

We could also blame Bush, Clinton, Soros, Elizabeth and Beatrix.

Destruction-of-Yugoslavia-Soros-Mabel
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty