Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PATRIOTS Have stormed capitol building - Masses Breached Barriers

I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!

https://www.twitter.com/realDonaldTr...12780700577792
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's going to happen at 6PM??

Are people going to abide by the curfew?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!

https://www.twitter.com/realDonaldTr...04110969315332
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Trump is the figurehead but not the purpose.
    Really?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://www.twitter.com/realDonaldTr...12780700577792
    Ahahahahahahahaha.

Trump thought he was the master of the movement. He thought he created it with a witty slogan. Narcissism leads to some hilarious results, but this is proof he does not understand the people that voted for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post
    For Donald J. Trump? Seriously???
    Do you honestly think that this about Trump, at least as far as I'm concerned?
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Really?
    Yes, really. If you think American hatred and disgust for what has transpired exists because Trump was wronged or that Trump is some great man, then you should stay an Invisible Man.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    What's going to happen at 6PM??

Are people going to abide by the curfew?
    Better not, they need to hold up these places indefinitely.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Yes, really. If you think American hatred and disgust for what has transpired exists because Trump was wronged or that Trump is some great man, then you should stay an Invisible Man.
    What do you think it's about?

Ending the Federal Reserve?

Noninterventionism?

Defunding the cops?

Ending Operation Warp Speed?

Voting against the next stimulus package?

There is no principle behind these Jacobins. There is only their blind worship of Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It is 100% about Trump and 0% about anything else whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The majority see it about Trump since no one else is taking the lead.

Noninterventionism?

Defunding the cops?

There is no principle behind these Jacobins. There is only their blind worship of Donald Trump.

Noninterventionism?

Defunding the cops?

It's about stopping a hostile foreign takeover by the Chinese govt., and preserving our Constitutional freedoms.. Duh
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand Paul Tweet: Violence and mob rule is wrong and un-American, and it will not bring about election reform.

Today’s mayhem sets back any intelligent debate for a generation. Just stop it.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Noninterventionism?

Defunding the cops?

These are not Jacobins.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

BREAKING REPORT: Pentagon Denies Request to Deploy National Guard to US Capitol as Patriots Overwhelm Police

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rwhelm-police/

The Pentagon has reportedly denied a request to deploy the National Guard to the US Capitol as patriots overwhelm police and storm the building.

All hell broke loose on Wednesday after Vice President Mike Pence said he would not block Biden’s electors.

Patriots entered the Capitol building and forced Pence and all lawmakers to either evacuate or shelter in place.

Shots have been fired in the US Senate chamber during an armed standoff between police and patriots attempting to breach the room, according to reports.

DC Mayor Muriel Bowser imposed a 6 o’clock curfew in response to the uprising.
    Wouldn't that require both parties to be armed instead of just one?

Then so be it.

I'm running with it...opportunity knocks.

Sit down and STFU.

Noninterventionism?

Defunding the cops?

Any, some, or none of that. The guiding principle is there are a great many Americans that do not feel represented by government, are tired of it, and want an America different from its current course.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's about stopping a hostile foreign takeover by the Chinese govt., and preserving our Constitutional freedoms.. Duh

Riiiiiiiiight.

Our constitutional freedoms. Suddenly, out of the blue, the Trumpers picked up and read the Constitution this morning.

Rand Paul again demonstrating he is out of touch.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think it's about Covid frustration. I think it's about rigging of elections. I think it's about government overreach. I think it's about out-of-control spending and debt. And yes, it's about Trump.

Look, I don't like Trump anymore than you do, but it is a good thing when people stand up to their government. I know you don't like the figurehead, but don't let that put you on the wrong side. This is the citizenry vs. the State.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Really?
    Not Trump supporters.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

You are a broken record.

Any, some, or none of that. The guiding principle is there are a great many Americans that do not feel represented by government, are tired of it, and want an America different from its current course.
    Without positive principles of what a right government would look like for the America they want, to replace this wrong one (which this crowd obviously doesn't have), then nothing remotely good could come of what they're doing.

And that's even if we accept the dubious premise that violence is the proper means to the needed reforms.

The continuation of a government that doesn't represent the people is literally exactly what the people storming the Capitol are demanding.
    Quote my entire post, I addressed your response before you typed it.

https://i.imgur.com/kiohKAw.jpg

Trump riles up supporters, then turns on them.
    Ron Paul 2012

https://twitter.com/RubinReport/stat...24275324764160
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Then it is also a CLEAR Example of Support,,as opposes to the empty seats at Biden rallies.

and Proof of a Stolen Election.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedLightning View Post

Now if they will reply by turning on him, I'll start taking them more seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLightning View Post

It's crazy. After 3 years 11 and a half months of keeping every promise he goes and does this!!!!
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast