Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PATRIOTS Have stormed capitol building - Masses Breached Barriers

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    God Bless them!
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Excellent. Now get your hands on the politicians and teach them a lesson.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Good.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Excellent. Now get your hands on the politicians and teach them a lesson.
    Right on Bro'

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good.

Can't find any current feeds......

Things must not be going according to the plan.

Heck of a Crowd..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Rebel News Reporter at Capitol Mass Civil Disobedience: ‘I Just Watched a Man Who Appeared to Be Dead Rushed Out of Crowd’
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

BREAKING: Pence Rushed Out of Senate Chambers as Trump Supporters Storm Capitol

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...storm-capitol/

Vice President Mike Pence has been rushed out of the Senate chambers as thousands of Trump supporters have stormed the Capitol grounds.
    Protesters have reportedly made their way inside of the building, according to some reporters at the scene.

The building is surrounded and in complete chaos.

Offices have also been evacuated.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Heck of a Crowd..
    CNN said a few 100s...

BREAKING: Pence Rushed Out of Senate Chambers as Trump Supporters Storm Capitol

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...storm-capitol/

Vice President Mike Pence has been rushed out of the Senate chambers as thousands of Trump supporters have stormed the Capitol grounds.
    Protesters have reportedly made their way inside of the building, according to some reporters at the scene.

The building is surrounded and in complete chaos.

Offices have also been evacuated.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Capitol Police Order Lockdown of Capitol, House and Senate Buildings, Urge Those Outside to Seek Shelter

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-seek-shelter/

Capitol Police have issued a lockdown order for the entire Capitol Complex, telling Members, staff and press to not enter or exit buildings and advising those outside to seek shelter. The warning comes as thousands of Trump supporters have stormed Capitol Hill and battled with police on the West Front of the Capitol Building as Congress meets to certify the Electoral College vote for president.

Punchbowl News’ Jake Sherman, “Message in the Capitol from Capitol Police: “All buildings within the Capitol Complex,Capitol: External security threat, no entry or exit is permitted, stay away from exterior windows, doors. If outside, seek cover.”

DC Mayor declares 6pm curfew. All of a sudden she cares about protesters in DC.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Wow , these photos show pretty massive crowd. Thought yesterday's GA Senate control loss, arrest of PB leader ahead of this rally, earlier Senator Mike Lee acknowledging Biden as President would dampen things but these photos tell a different story.

Saw this clip of Eric Trump. He also hinted his wife should run for Senate, interesting developments.
    For his birthday present, Eric wanted Congress to stop the steal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1GGfa2nUk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8MgB0fG9G4

Could be political ambitions ahead for Eric Trump also (Eric Trump 2024 ?) although prospects for Trump clan are slimmer after both Senate steats stolen by Dems yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    DC Mayor declares 6pm curfew. All of a sudden she cares about protesters in DC.
    Lolol. Yeah, she's gonna need the National Guard.

Flood the tunnels! No escape!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And if they join the Patriots?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Leniency for those who support the agenda and wearing government compliance diapers.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

chaos when the voting process integrity is violated.

that's why they are laws.

and those laws were broken.

and the SC judges refused to hear the case.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Flood the tunnels! No escape!
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Danke again.

when will the evidences of election fraud be presented to senators ?

Gotta wonder how many are inspired to head to DC now that talkin' is over.

Well, it's about time!

Kinda disappointed they're doing it for Trump, but I'm glad they're doing it!

Maybe they can storm the halls of the big media companies, as well!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Donald Trump, of course, talked a big game, but when the moment came decided this wasn't for him.
    https://theweek.com/speedreads/95917...ouse-motorcade

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Pelosi and others have already called for the National Guard.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast