Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leader of Pro-Trump group "Proud Boys" arrested

Post Leader of Pro-Trump group "Proud Boys" arrested

Leader of pro-Trump group Proud Boys (that recently had its brand name taken over by some left wing LGBTQ rights group) has been arrested days before Pence electoral count drama and crucial GA Senate election:

Jan. 4, 2021

Enrique Tarrio, leader of the Proud Boys, stands outside Harry's bar during a protest on December 12, 2020 in Washington, DC. Thousands of protesters who refuse to accept that President-elect Joe Biden won the election are rallying ahead of the electoral college vote to make Trump's 306-to-232 loss official.

WASHINGTON - The leader of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, was arrested by D.C. police Monday afternoon on a warrant charging him with burning a Black Lives Matter banner taken from a historic Black church during a demonstration last month, officials said.

Police stopped a vehicle Tarrio had been in shortly after it entered the District, said Dustin Sternbeck, a D.C. police spokesman. He said it is believed that Tarrio, who lives in Miami, was coming into the District from the airport.

ternbeck said Tarrio is charged with one misdemeanor count of destruction of property in connection with the Dec. 12 burning of a banner stolen from Asbury United Methodist Church. Tarrio had told The Washington Post last month that he was among those who burned the banner.
    Police said Tarrio, who was in custody Monday evening, also was charged with two felony counts of possession of high-capacity ammunition feeding devices, which is a legal term for a firearms magazine that allows guns to hold additional bullets. The devices were found during the arrest, police said.

Related

USA Today
    Latinos for Trump group tied to Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio

Arnold Schwarzenegger Compares Pro-Trump group Proud Boys/Capitol Hill Mob to Nazis

Roger Stone's Proud Boys "Volunteers"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This guy has a Kokesh feel to him.

As if he's programmed to self-destruct and discredit others around him.

Similar chatter was emerging about "Pro Trump lawyer" who has been making crazy moves that could end up giving Senate control to Dems.

What the what is going on, is GOP base being played vizavee "inside job" or MAGA 3D Chess wing is in reality barely 1D checkers player?

Trump retweets Lin Wood's message Kemp/Raffensperger are going to jail
    • Dec 15, 2020

Trump election lawyer Lin Wood calls for Pence to be ‘executed by firing squad’

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

Because he had spare magazines.. found after a Politically Motivated arrest.

The magazines held more than Ten Rounds..

totally self destructive. /s

I don't even follow this guy but for the CONSTANT ATTACKS against him and the group in general..

and I See who is doing the attacking.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 01-04-2021 at 10:50 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Leader of pro-Trump group Proud Boys (that recently had its brand name taken over by some left wing LGBTQ rights group)
    In response to LGBTQ posts on twitter attempting to hijack the Proud Boys brandname and turning it into a gay pride saying, inter-mixing the brand with dudes making out with each other, the Proud Boys released a photo of founder Gavin McGinnes making out with right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopolis.

Soo... that kinda backfired.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Once again, fake news not telling the whole story.

The mainstream media narrative was that the "white supremacist" group (who has an awful lot of minority and LGBTQ members..) were burning a flag in front of a black church like it was some racial thing..

They were burning the BLM flag because BLM had been burning Trump flags and businesses and churches and $#@!.

Enrique informed them that he was behind it to make them look stupid for saying it was some racial thing against a black church.. but they just ended up arresting him for misdemeanor property destruction, which is ridiculous considering that the property owner has destroyed like billions of dollars worth of stuff and essentially a terrorist organization.

Then they got him for the mags, which, who knows.. could have been planted, could have been left in his truck on accident...
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I'd like to see the leader of Antifa get arrested instead.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    In response to LGBTQ posts on twitter attempting to hijack the Proud Boys brandname and turning it into a gay pride saying, inter-mixing the brand with dudes making out with each other, the Proud Boys released a photo of founder Gavin McGinnes making out with right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopolis.

Soo... that kinda backfired.
    Boy, did it ever.

Someone: Proud boys are gay.
    Proud Boys: You bet we are!

Of course they didn't have to post pictures of dudes making out to prove that. They could have just posted any random picture of Enrique Tarrio simply looking like himself. Or no pics at all, since the name of the group is already a dead give away.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Who is that?

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

It was a banner not a flag. Antifa BLM display burnt Trump, Gadsden, and US flags on the end of their flagpoles. If you see a wad of something on the end of their flagpole it's a burnt flag stolen from Patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Who is that?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	George-Soros-800x450.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	7938
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	George-Soros-800x450.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	7938
    He should be deported to israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Absolutely

Antifa is the most successful chaotic proxy Force inside US in my lifetime

Their power in the press is incredible

Right before the big rally in DC tomorrow.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Wow. Such good police work. Mere minutes after entering D.C. they were able to pull over the vehicle he was riding in. Did the FBI help them with intelligence?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Wow. Such good police work. Mere minutes after entering D.C. they were able to pull over the vehicle he was riding in. Did the FBI help them with intelligence?
    Amazing isn't it?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Police stopped a vehicle Tarrio had been in shortly after it entered the District, said Dustin Sternbeck, a D.C. police spokesman
    Heh. Small world. I grew up with Dustin in Alexandria. On one hand, it's rather amazing and surprising that he ended up being a police spokesman, considering the kind of person he was. On the other hand, not so surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Y'all still haven't figured out that it's all tracked and interlinked? 100 bucks says his flight registration, via the FAA, sent notice to MPD of his arrival as an outstanding warrant and a person-of-interest, he was followed from the airport by unmarked MPD, who radioed ahead to marked MPD to stop the car as soon as it crossed into DC.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-05-2021 at 12:02 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Y'all still haven't figured out that it's all tracked and interlinked? 100 bucks says his flight registration, via the FAA, sent notice to MPD of his arrival as an outstanding warrant and a person-of-interest, he was followed from the airport by unmarked MPD, who radioed ahead to marked MPD to stop the car as soon as it crossed into DC.
    Um...duh?

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

WASHINGTON (AP) — A judge has banned the leader of the Proud Boys, a far-right extremist group, from the nation’s capital after he was accused of vandalizing a Black Lives Matter banner at a historic Black church and found with high-capacity firearm magazines when he was arrested.

The order bans Henry “Enrique” Tarrio, 36, from entering the District of Columbia, with very limited exceptions to meet with his attorney or appear in court. It comes a day after he was arrested arriving in Washington ahead of protests planned by supporters of President Donald Trump to coincide with the congressional vote expected Wednesday to affirm Joe Biden’s election victory.

Tarrio was arrested Monday by the Metropolitan Police Department and accused of burning a Black Lives Matter banner that was torn down from a historic Black church in downtown Washington last month. He was charged with destruction of property and is also facing a weapons charges after officers found him with the firearm magazines when he was arrested.

According to the criminal complaint, when police pulled Tarrio over on the warrant for vandalizing the Black Lives Matter sign, officers found two unloaded magazines emblazoned with the Proud Boys logo in his bag that have a capacity of 30 rounds each for AR-15 or M4-style weapons.Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys, has been ordered by a judge to stay out of Washington DC following his arrest by DC Police on Monday.

... Tarrio also said, according to a police report, that he sells the clips and the ones he was carrying were purchased by a customer. “I had a customer that bought those two mags, and they got returned ’cause it was a wrong address,” Tarrio said, according to court papers. “And I contacted him, and he’s like, ‘I’m going to be in DC,’ so I’m like, ‘Okay, I’ll take ‘em to you.’ So that I can show you proof ....I can give you, like my invoices and stuff like that from it, and, like, the USPS shipping label.”

He was arrested in a tunnel near the Capitol, ahead of what is expected to be large far-right protests gathering in D.C. according to Tarrio’s online postings: “The ProudBoys will turn out in record numbers on Jan 6th but this time with a twist,” saying they’d spread out incognito.

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/tx/aus...n-after-arrest

Careful there Tarrio, you're about to implicate someone.

Woohoo! I'm doing this "freedom" thing wrong.

ANTIFAProud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio’s Defense Fund Reaches $100K Goal
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/proud-...hes-100k-goal/

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Who is that?
    George Soros. Antifa certainly loves chanting his name and asking him where their money is.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I pray for peace and level heads for all who have been manipulated into going into that powderkeg.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

He is a $#@!ing idiot and guilty. He deserved to be arrested. Admitted to destruction of property and everyone know you can't bring those mags into DC.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    He is a $#@!ing idiot and guilty. He deserved to be arrested. Admitted to destruction of property and everyone know you can't bring those mags into DC.
    They didn't arrest any BLM for almost burning down a church, but he gets arrested for burning a BLM flag?

The only reason he admitted to it was because they were claiming in the media it was a white supremacist group who burned down a flag of a black church. He's black.

They didn't arrest any BLM for almost burning down a church, but he gets arrested for burning a BLM flag?

The only reason he admitted to it was because they were claiming in the media it was a white supremacist group who burned down a flag of a black church. He's black.
    He is Cuban as I understand.. and very anti-communist.

Has a freedom attitude born under repression. I can relate to that.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Seems like BLM leadership doesn't run to the press to admit committing crimes, nor do they record themselves doing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Seems like BLM leadership doesn't run to the press to admit committing crimes, nor do they record themselves doing them.
    The media is already in the bag for BLM, why would they need to do anything?

The media is already in the bag for BLM, why would they need to do anything?

If BLM can say whatever they want to the media and have no repercussions for it, why haven't they?

If right-wing groups can't say anything to the media, why do they?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

If BLM can say whatever they want to the media and have no repercussions for it, why haven't they?

If right-wing groups can't say anything to the media, why do they?

Read post #25 and use some elementary logic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast