Thread: It's bulletproof, Trump won GA. Vote switching captured in JSON files, hearing testimony

It's bulletproof, Trump won GA. Vote switching captured in JSON files, hearing testimony

And it's the Maoist Democrats calling for the arrest of Trump for fomenting a "coup." You could hate the man and still see he won.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing stated in this presentation can explain how a hand recount of these votes would fail to find and correct the fraud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Nothing stated in this presentation can explain how a hand recount of these votes would fail to find and correct the fraud.

And of course you're happy since you voted for Biden, Hillary, and Obama 2x. At this point, it's not even about Trump. You and your commie ilk hate Ron Paul supporters just as much as Trump supporters. You love to skewer us with the same enthusiasm.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Because if you recount the same fraudulent ballots, of course it will not be any different

They need to do signature verification with these ballots which is what they refuse to do in the areas where it is rampant.. they agreed to do it in Cobb county, a county that nobody asked for this in but they refuse to do it in Fulton county..

It will show probably over 100,000 fraudulent ballots based on completely incorrect signatures that were forgeries and that is a conservative estimate from what I gather..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    fraudulent ballots
    That's not what's being alleged in the video.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

That's not what's being alleged in the video.
    What is the explanation for the data anomalies? That is what is being questioned. Data analysis can show indicators where problems exist. And without question, there are some serious data issues. There should be a detailed audit (not a recount) to determine what happened. And your side is adamantly opposed to a detailed audit. Why? Wouldn't you want to provide the explanation to restore confidence in the process?

I don't really have a stake in the outcome, but instead of trying to bury this, don't you think there is certainly enough to warrant a detailed audit? These types of data anomalies are used all the time in finance to audit the inner workings of companies. Something seems fishy in the data, dig until you find the explanation. That's what we do.

Ok, if the hand recount didn't provide an explanation, then you have to do the detailed audit. It seems even you still have questions. You'd have to look at things like the signatures of absentees, the timestamps of ballot prints and printouts from the ballot scanners (which is what was hand recounted), isolation of decrements, data forensics, etc. This is all stuff that, prior to the election, people were saying would be necessary since the election process this year was so abnormal. And you know as well as I do, that if the outcome was flipped, the media and your side would be pushing for that audit.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Because if you recount the same fraudulent ballots, of course it will not be any different

They need to do signature verification with these ballots which is what they refuse to do in the areas where it is rampant.. they agreed to do it in Cobb county, a county that nobody asked for this in but they refuse to do it in Fulton county..

It will show probably over 100,000 fraudulent ballots based on completely incorrect signatures that were forgeries and that is a conservative estimate from what I gather..
    I am all for doing that. But all that will show is whether or not votes from ballots with bad signatures were counted. It won't show who those votes were cast for. This might result in being able to prosecute some of the people who did it. And it's quite possible that some people who forged signatures and mailed in ballots fraudulently will still get caught and punished for it. But it stands no chance of affecting the result of the election.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

A fair point. Maybe that's what should have been done instead of just pulling the data from suspect voting machines in Georgia as part of their "recount".

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    A fair point. Maybe that's what should have been done instead of just pulling the data from suspect voting machines in Georgia as part of their "recount".
    What's your source for that? This article says they did recount all the ballots by hand.
    https://www.npr.org/2020/11/18/93639...en-still-ahead

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    And it's the Maoist Democrats calling for the arrest of Trump for fomenting a "coup." You could hate the man and still see he won.

Anyone feel like listing the main points with sources, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    What's your source for that? This article says they did recount all the ballots by hand.
    https://www.npr.org/2020/11/18/93639...en-still-ahead
    Check the video at about 19:30.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    The video alleges that the votes were changed after upload.

Re-tabulating the votes from each machine would still catch the fraud that's being claimed in this video.

(PS: they did more than that, and ballots were counted by hand.)
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Anyone feel like listing the main points with sources, lol
    There's no sources and no main points. They stitched together graphics and videos that they found on the internet. Half of the video is a still shot of what looks like a page from a user manual for election software.

Basically, the argument is that they don't like numbers from the data feed which is used by news organizations and to the secretary of state on election day for instant reporting and allege that maybe someone, but they don't know who, how, or at what level, fiddled with the numbers somewhere between the voting precinct and when the data got reported on ABC News. And they don't know by how much or which precincts or counties were affected.

What they don't seem to understand is that feed is not actually the official count of votes...
    Pinochet is the model