Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just When You Think Trump Can't Sink Any Lower

Here's the full audio.

Paints a different picture than the media edits. Of course.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Followed up by this...

January 4, 2021
    President Trump sues Georgia’s Brad Raffensperger
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ensperger.html
    President Trump called Georgia’s Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, to try to get the latter to stop obstructing the fraud investigation in Georgia. Instead, after whining about the almost seven hours he’s spent on the issue, Raffensperger refused to engage in an investigation and then leaked the call to the Washington Post, which promptly misrepresented its contents. Trump has now sued Raffensperger in both state and federal court for secretly recording and then disseminating a confidential settlement discussion.

There’s something wrong with Brad Raffensperger. I don’t know what it is – that is, whether he’s generically corrupt or has a serious personality disorder – but it’s not normal for a Secretary of State to behave as he has when faced with the biggest election fraud claim in American history. If Raffensperger really believed there was no fraud, he would be going out of his way to make every bit of information available to President Trump’s team to prove his point

Instead, Raffensperger is putting up every barrier possible. This is a man who is desperate to hide from the world what happened in Georgia on and after the election. If the consciousness of guilt alone were proof of election fraud, Raffensperger would be Exhibit A in a slam-dunk case.

But it doesn’t stop there. When President Trump called Raffensperger to see if he could cajole this lazy, arrogant, entitled man into at least working a little bit on the fraud matter, instead of reflexively resisting every fraud assertion, Raffensperger decided to play dirty. He recorded the call and then released it to the Washington Post which did its usual black magic on anything connected with the President.

The WaPo sliced and diced the call, and then disseminated these mangled pieces to the public to set the narrative: According to the WaPo and every other mainstream media outlet, the story is that Trump demanded that Raffensperger fraudulently create over 11,000 votes for Trump and when Raffensperger refused, Trump threatened him!

The transcript, which was released only later, after the narrative was in place, tells a story that is the exact opposite of what the media claim. In fact, Trump repeatedly asserted that he won the election based on mountains of evidence, and asked only that Raffensperger start cooperating with an investigation, instead of fighting it and forcing litigation.

Even that more detailed transcript left out something important: Because there is ongoing litigation regarding events in Georgia, this was a settlement discussion. That means it was confidential and, apparently, Trump’s team made that clear at the outset of the call:

I don’t know about the law in Georgia but, in California, the courts take very seriously the privacy accorded to settlement discussions. The reason is that the courts want to encourage settlements. This can be done only if the parties have a reasonable degree of privacy in their discussions.
    In a just world, Raffensperger will get his well-deserved comeuppance. Lately, though, the world hasn’t seemed very just. A little hope and a lot of prayer would be appropriate right about now.
    Last edited by Danke; 01-04-2021 at 07:14 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    thanks for full audio, what a NON story

Pompeo, Chief of Staff & other lawyers on the call.

Media still CHEATING & LYING & FRAMING every day all day...

Trump can go lower than this.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Trump can go lower than this.
    Of course he can. Wait until he pardons his family and tries to pardon himself.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    He turned a party which sometimes pretends to care about small government into one in which that topic never comes up at all.

...i.e. he killed the Ron Paul strategy.
    The Republican Party is awful on spending since at least Ronald Reagan.
    But it doesn't matter to you since you have TSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Just when you think that Sonny Tufts can sink any lower

David Shafer: President Donald Trump has filed two lawsuits – federal and state – against Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. This was after Raffensperger secretly recorded the “confidential settlement discussion” of that litigation that is still pending. The audio published by the Washington Post is heavily edited and omits the stipulation that all discussions were for the purpose of settling litigation and confidential under federal and state law.
    Here's a transcript of the call. There's no such stipulation. https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/03/polit...ipt/index.html Or if you still have your reading problem, listen to the audio CaptUSA posted.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

The Trumpers here remind me of the Democrats in 2016 trying to blame others after email leaks exposed their own corruption.

Georgia GOP has always been a 'good ol' boy' system. I remember how it was in 2012 as an alternate delegate for Ron Paul.

We never did have the numbers to do anything more than a blitz of the county meetings when they were voting on delegates.

Maybe after all this there will be some real changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Here's a transcript of the call. There's no such stipulation. https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/03/polit...ipt/index.html Or if you still have your reading problem, listen to the audio CaptUSA posted.
    It’s all so terrible. Why don't you tell us exactly what is supposed to be so awful in the call, instead of all of the pearl clutching about how awful it is?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This is clearly an impeachable offense. Democrats needs to stand up for democracy and conduct months and months worth of investigations and hearings to determine whether Trump should be impeached. Biden can wait for the democratic and Constitutional process play out.

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    If it's so easily provable then why hasn't any court, anywhere, taken up the case? Even trump appointed judges haven't deemed it worthy to allow. Trump still has the pulpit, he could start laying some of the hard evidence out direct to the populace. No conspiracy theories or conjectures needed, no youtube videos or blog postings explaining how it was done - put the actual evidence out in a white house briefing, put it on the whitehouse.gov website, put on the official donaldtrump or GOP website, show the people the actual easily provable fraud. Until it's in court, or at least on an official website it's just another conspiracy theory.
    That has been done at US Senate hearings, affidavits testimony at State legislature hearings, it’s on video and this video was demonstrated at hearings and there was a report done by Pete Navarro but the media just ignores it with talking points.

I really thought that the election fraud fraud would be over by now!

Please donate to lying Donald's legal affairs, who as a billionaire really, honestly didn't enter politics to become even richer (and doesn't even need your money)...
    Trump-and-Biden-use-voter-fraud-for-campaign-donations
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

What I don't understand is why Democrats are calling for Trump to be impeached for this if he's leaving the WH in 16 days. Is that their attempt to make people falsely believe the election is getting overturned Wednesday?
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 01-04-2021 at 05:05 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Georgia Election Fraud

You be the judge:

https://youbethejudge.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    What I don't understand is why Democrats are calling for Trump to be impeached for this if he's leaving the WH in 16 days. Is that their attempt to make people falsely believe the election is getting overturned Wednesday?
    I think you can impeach past presidents when they're no longer in office.

This man is an abomination of stupidity, of degeneracy; he has single-handedly destroyed the GOP.
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "We have won this election in Georgia."

"That's what the rumor is."

"A lot of Republicans are going to vote negative (in the Senate races, if you don't change the votes for me)."

This man is an abomination of stupidity, of degeneracy; he has single-handedly destroyed the GOP.

Now we know why Bill Clinton encouraged him to run.

Do you idiots supporting him still not get it?
    It cracks me up when Trumpsters ignore the massive increase in the size of government and point to microscopic things like some tiny amount of deregulation. It reminds me of a football game where one team is up by 50 and the other team scores a touchdown and the guy who scores starts dancing. The players on the team that's way ahead always say "scoreboard" and point. That's what I want to say every time a Trumpster tries to tell me Trump made america better ... scoreboard ... as in 28 trillion.

On a somewhat unrelated note I predict that if the republicans keep the senate the mainstream media is going to have a new enemy, almost as evil as Trump. His name is Mitch McConnell and he's going to start eating babies.
    Last edited by Madison320; 01-04-2021 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If the House and Senate had any shred of decency or regard for the Constitution, Trump would have been impeached yesterday and removed from office today. Who cares if he's leaving in 16 days, he should not be allowed to be in office for one more day.

Quote Originally Posted by danda View Post
    You say that like it's a bad thing.
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    The Trumpers here remind me of the Democrats in 2016 trying to blame others after email leaks exposed their own corruption.
    Yup and that reminds me that the repubs aren't the only ones undermining the election process. The dems were blaming the russians for Hillary's loss. Both parties suck. The dems just suck a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    If it's so easily provable then why hasn't any court, anywhere, taken up the case? Even trump appointed judges haven't deemed it worthy to allow. Trump still has the pulpit, he could start laying some of the hard evidence out direct to the populace. No conspiracy theories or conjectures needed, no youtube videos or blog postings explaining how it was done - put the actual evidence out in a white house briefing, put it on the whitehouse.gov website, put on the official donaldtrump or GOP website, show the people the actual easily provable fraud. Until it's in court, or at least on an official website it's just another conspiracy theory.
    The swamp is deep and the evidence has been presented and will be presented.
    Don't play stupid.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Don't play stupid.
    Here's what I think:

I think Trump did a bang up job wrecking the hell out of the country, gave trillions away to the Globalist agenda, and now is making a Grand Stand Exit. This way, when the demoncraps take over, they can continue where trump left off, the repugs blame the dems in 4 years and take it again, so that the cycle will again repeat. Like it has over and again.

What do you think about that? Not stupid, don't you think?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Don't play stupid.
    But has the “evidence” been presented in a court or trial? It seems like most of the lawsuits are dismissed via technicalities. “Sorry, we can’t look at this case because of XYZ”.

And in Georgia, it’s Stacy Abrams sister who is the judge.

Move along, nothing to see here. Processes and procedures have been followed.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Just When You Think Trump Can't Sink Any Lower
    You're a tax lawyer and an extreme leftist prog. You pretending to be a Ron Paul supporter is as low as it gets.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Here's what I think:

I think Trump did a bang up job wrecking the hell out of the country, gave trillions away to the Globalist agenda, and now is making a Grand Stand Exit. This way, when the demoncraps take over, they can continue where trump left off, the repugs blame the dems in 4 years and take it again, so that the cycle will again repeat. Like it has over and again.

What do you think about that? Not stupid, don't you think?
    That's been pretty much how I've seen it since the Trump/Hillary facade.

And, all this "point-the-finger-hate-the-other-guy" is on purpose so people will hate & fight each other w/o ever noticing who's really in charge of this $#@! brigade.
    There is no spoon.

GA elections official Gabriel Sterling completely debunks Trump’s false claims of fraud:
    Last edited by JJ2; 01-04-2021 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    GA elections official Gabriel Sterling completely debunks Trump’s false claims of fraud:
    Independent journalist Tim Pool was able to independently corroborate some of the vote fraud data himself, so I don't know if I'm going to trust the people who in charge of the voting in the state being accused of the vote fraud for just putting out random numbers.. and whose argument about the people who moved out of state and voted "had moved back", even though many of them had been recent and did not have address changes in the system going back to Georgia..

Also the debunking on the late night scanning of ballots after the poll watchers, who testified they were told counting was done for the night, that was pretty weak sauce as well.
    Last edited by dannno; 01-05-2021 at 12:14 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

hey guess what, the words "debunked" and "fact checked" are not magical incantations that make your legal problems go away or that make people agree with you.

Also, use those words enough, and they begin to have the exact opposite meaning/effect.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast