Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 74

Thread: Just When You Think Trump Can't Sink Any Lower

  1. #1

    Just When You Think Trump Can't Sink Any Lower

    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

    Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Last edited by Origanalist; 01-03-2021 at 09:25 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

  4. #3
    "We have won this election in Georgia."

    "That's what the rumor is."

    "A lot of Republicans are going to vote negative (in the Senate races, if you don't change the votes for me)."

    This man is an abomination of stupidity, of degeneracy; he has single-handedly destroyed the GOP.

    Now we know why Bill Clinton encouraged him to run.

    Do you idiots supporting him still not get it?

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Just when you think that Sonny Tufts can sink any lower

    David Shafer: President Donald Trump has filed two lawsuits – federal and state – against Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. This was after Raffensperger secretly recorded the “confidential settlement discussion” of that litigation that is still pending. The audio published by the Washington Post is heavily edited and omits the stipulation that all discussions were for the purpose of settling litigation and confidential under federal and state law.






    .
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Outrageous! Horrible! Never before in the history of politics has anyone been “berated” in such a way!

    It appears that TDS recovery will be a slow process.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    "We have won this election in Georgia."

    "That's what the rumor is."

    "A lot of Republicans are going to vote negative (in the Senate races, if you don't change the votes for me)."

    This man is an abomination of stupidity, of degeneracy; he has single-handedly destroyed the GOP.

    Now we know why Bill Clinton encouraged him to run.

    Do you idiots supporting him still not get it?
    Destroyed the GOP? Really? What exactly did he destroy?
    "The Patriarch"

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    "We have won this election in Georgia."

    "That's what the rumor is."

    "A lot of Republicans are going to vote negative (in the Senate races, if you don't change the votes for me)."

    This man is an abomination of stupidity, of degeneracy; he has single-handedly destroyed the GOP.

    Now we know why Bill Clinton encouraged him to run.

    Do you idiots supporting him still not get it?
    He's realigning the GOP because the GOP is corrupt. And he has exposed it. Do you STILL not get it?

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Destroyed the GOP? Really? What exactly did he destroy?
    He turned a party which sometimes pretends to care about small government into one in which that topic never comes up at all.

    ...i.e. he killed the Ron Paul strategy.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    He's realigning the GOP because the GOP is corrupt. And he has exposed it. Do you STILL not get it?
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    He's realigning the GOP because the GOP is corrupt. And he has exposed it. Do you STILL not get it?
    What, in terms of policy, do you want from the GOP?

    If you want insane spending (and printing to finance the same), then you're all set.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    What, in terms of policy, do you want from the GOP?
    wrest by degree all powers USURP by the central government


    .
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    wrest by degree all powers USURP by the central government


    .

    Yea, swell, for what purpose?

    Do you even know what you want?

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Yea, swell, for what purpose?

    Do you even know what you want?
    Answer the questions that I propounded on the other threads first.

    You act like an insomniac contrarian.


    .


    .
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    "We have won this election in Georgia."

    "That's what the rumor is."

    "A lot of Republicans are going to vote negative (in the Senate races, if you don't change the votes for me)."

    This man is an abomination of stupidity, of degeneracy; he has single-handedly destroyed the GOP.

    Now we know why Bill Clinton encouraged him to run.

    Do you idiots supporting him still not get it?
    Not only that, he made it so that Republicans no longer even believe in voting or trust the system enough to even bother voting anymore. Lol, if he wasn’t a Democrat plant he sure did a great job of acting like one. Single-handedly eliminating the Democrats’ only real competition, the only other major party. Lol.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Answer the questions that I propounded on the other threads first.

    You act like an insomniac contrarian.
    The arrangement that you have here doesn't interest me; best of luck.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    Not only that, he made it so that Republicans no longer even believe in voting or trust the system enough to even bother voting anymore. Lol, if he wasn’t a Democrat plant he sure did a great job of acting like one. Single-handedly eliminating the Democrats’ only real competition, the only other major party. Lol.
    Right?

    ...somehow this isn't obvious?



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    What, in terms of policy, do you want from the GOP?

    If you want insane spending (and printing to finance the same), then you're all set.
    Well, then YOU for president. You are an intellectual that could out think the Machiavellian corridors and triumph! Oh, wait, no. You're a nobody who really hasn't accomplished $#@!ing anything. Except F.U.D.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    Not only that, he made it so that Republicans no longer even believe in voting or trust the system enough to even bother voting anymore. Lol, if he wasn’t a Democrat plant he sure did a great job of acting like one. Single-handedly eliminating the Democrats’ only real competition, the only other major party. Lol.
    Take another crack hit if you believe exposing the two-party one-party system to be a bad thing.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post

    Did Trump just encourage Republicans to vote for Democrats in Georgia Senate election?

    "The people of Georgia know that this was a scam, and because of what you've done to the president, a lot of people aren't going out to vote [in the runoffs]," Trump said in the remarkable Saturday call. "A lot of Republicans are going to vote negative because they hate what you did to the president."


    Mark this as the beginning of the end of the final chapter of politics of GOP-Adelson wing groomed Republicans (or as some extremists like Steve Bannon call them 'Democrats') .

  23. #20
    How dare Trump ask the state of Georgia to rectify the easily provable vote fraud?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    He turned a party which sometimes pretends to care about small government into one in which that topic never comes up at all.

    ...i.e. he killed the Ron Paul strategy.
    Now that Dems will hold the white house the topics of gov spending, balanced budgets, and deficit will suddenly matter again.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

    BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    How dare Trump ask the state of Georgia to rectify the easily provable vote fraud?
    If it's so easily provable then why hasn't any court, anywhere, taken up the case? Even trump appointed judges haven't deemed it worthy to allow. Trump still has the pulpit, he could start laying some of the hard evidence out direct to the populace. No conspiracy theories or conjectures needed, no youtube videos or blog postings explaining how it was done - put the actual evidence out in a white house briefing, put it on the whitehouse.gov website, put on the official donaldtrump or GOP website, show the people the actual easily provable fraud. Until it's in court, or at least on an official website it's just another conspiracy theory.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

    BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

  26. #23
    What's that you say? An hour-long phone call clipped into 4.5 minutes? No room for any funny business there!

  27. #24
    This media story equates to a Little veggie burger fed to the always outraged Trump crowd

    Pathetic.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    "We have won this election in Georgia."

    "That's what the rumor is."

    "A lot of Republicans are going to vote negative (in the Senate races, if you don't change the votes for me)."

    This man is an abomination of stupidity, of degeneracy; he has single-handedly destroyed the GOP.

    Now we know why Bill Clinton encouraged him to run.

    Do you idiots supporting him still not get it?
    Trump improved the GOP.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    If it's so easily provable then why hasn't any court, anywhere, taken up the case? Even trump appointed judges haven't deemed it worthy to allow. Trump still has the pulpit, he could start laying some of the hard evidence out direct to the populace. No conspiracy theories or conjectures needed, no youtube videos or blog postings explaining how it was done - put the actual evidence out in a white house briefing, put it on the whitehouse.gov website, put on the official donaldtrump or GOP website, show the people the actual easily provable fraud. Until it's in court, or at least on an official website it's just another conspiracy theory.
    Yeah we're not supposed to trust our lying eyes...time to move along and allow the criminal take over. You WILL SUBMIT and like it!
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    What, in terms of policy, do you want from the GOP?

    If you want insane spending (and printing to finance the same), then you're all set.
    I want fair elections.

  32. #28
    January 4, 2021
    The media are lying about Trump’s phone call with Raffensperger
    By Andrea Widburg

    The mainstream media and Georgia’s Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, are utterly disgraceful, dishonest, and manipulative people. Raffensperger released a private phone call that the media immediately claimed – falsely -- showed Trump begging Raffensperger to fraudulently find enough votes for Trump to win. In fact, Trump called Raffensperger to try to get him to stop obstructing the fraud investigation. As Trump explained during the call, evidence proves Trump won Georgia by a massive margin, only to have victory stolen through equally massive fraud. Trump sought to avoid litigation forcing Raffensperger to do his job, which is to make at least a minimal effort to clear away enough fraud to allow Trump his actual and honest victory in Georgia.

    Here are just two examples of the media’s dishonest claim that Trump was trying to force Raffensperger to commit fraud. As you can see, their premise is that there is no evidence of fraud, so any action on Trump’s part to claim victory is itself fraud. Theirs is a deliberate example of circular logic, where their premise and conclusion are the same thing.

    Washington Post: “The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking ‘a big risk.’”

    CNN: “In excerpts of the stunning one-hour phone call Saturday, Trump lambasted his fellow Republican for refusing to falsely say that he won the election in Georgia and repeatedly touted baseless claims of election fraud.”

    Here’s what really happened on the phone call. First, Trump wasn’t the only person on the phone. Also present were Mark Meadows, Mike Pompeo, and multiple attorneys. There isn’t the slightest chance that they would have allowed Trump to beg Raffensperger for illegal votes or to threaten him.

    Second, contrary to what the media implied, Trump was not operating off the premise that he lost Georgia. If that had been the case, it would indeed have been wrong for Trump to beg for Raffensperger to “find” votes for him.

    Instead, Trump was operating from the assertion that he won Georgia. He opened the call with a strong recitation of the facts showing massive fraud on Raffensperger’s watch. According to Trump’s evidence, he didn’t lose by 11,780 votes; he won by well over 300,000 votes, including votes for Trump that disappeared and illegal votes for Biden. Here are some of Trump’s statements in that regard:

    “I think it’s pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially in Georgia.”

    “We have . . . anywhere from 250-300,000 ballots were dropped mysteriously into the rolls.”

    “We think that if you check the signatures — a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County you’ll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures. . . .”

    “[I]n the 50s of thousands . . . that’s people that went to vote and they were told they can’t vote because they’ve already been voted for.”

    “It’s 4,502 who voted but they weren’t on the voter registration roll which they had to be. . . .”

    “You had 18,325 vacant address voters. The address was vacant and they’re not allowed to be counted.”

    Trump alluded to the faked water main break that allowed Fulton County election workers to count votes for hours after having sent observers home. He noted that the video of that after-hours voting indicated that at “the minimum it was 18,000 ballots, all for Biden.”

    Trump pointed to 4,925 illegal out-of-state voters, 2,326 absentee ballots from vacant addresses, 5,000 dead people voting, and improperly handled drop boxes. And he brought up the allegations that Georgia is shredding evidence as fast as it can.

    The bottom line, as Trump accurately said, is that these infractions were “many, many times the 11,779 margin [sic] that they said we lost by.”

    Trump hammered over and over that he won the state. No matter how you look at it, he said, he won, and he’s got the evidence to prove it.

    At this point, Mark Meadows stated what Trump’s team wanted – and it wasn’t to fake votes for Trump. It was, instead, an honest investigation: “What I’m hopeful for is there some way that we can . . . find some kind of agreement to look at this a little bit more fully.” Thus, Meadows sought an agreement “that we can at least have a discussion to look at some of these allegations to find a path forward that’s less litigious.”

    Raffensperger pushed back saying that he’d already had to deal with lawsuits (ignoring that the courts refused to hear evidence). He also huffed that “we gave our state Senate about one and a half hours of our time going through the election issue by issue and then on the state House, the government affairs committee, we gave them about two and a half hours of our time, going back point by point on all the issues of contention. And then just a few days ago we met with our U.S. congressmen, Republican congressmen, and we gave them about two hours of our time talking about this past election.”

    Did you get that? The biggest election fraud claim in American history, the President on the phone, massive amounts of evidence, and Raffensperger whines that he’s already given up six-and-a-half hours of his time to the issue.

    Trump again chimed in to say, “We won the state.” In response to Raffensperger’s complaint that he sacrificed six-and-a-half hours to the matter, Trump suggests that Raffensperger does not need to invest massive time in investigating all 300,000-plus problematic votes. He just needs to investigate 11,779 to give Trump his rightful victory. For, as Trump says, “Because, what’s the difference between winning the election by two votes and winning it by half a million votes. I think I probably did win it by half a million.”

    When Raffensberger pushes back again, saying that his office disproved the cemetery vote contention, Cleta Mitchell, a Trump attorney, makes an important point: Georgia has been withholding records from the White House.

    There’s more in the conversation (much more, including a debate about the video showing Ruby Freeman repeatedly scanning the same ballots), but you get the gist. Trump won. A lazy, entitled, arrogant, and corrupt Raffensperger won’t work with the White House to look for fraud (or prove the absence of fraud). And the corrupt, dissolute, dishonest American media, unless brought to heel, will be the downfall of our constitutional republic.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ensperger.html
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  33. #29
    Followed up by this...

    January 4, 2021
    President Trump sues Georgia’s Brad Raffensperger
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ensperger.html
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    He's realigning the GOP because the GOP is corrupt. And he has exposed it. Do you STILL not get it?
    He isn't realigning it. And how does his own corruption, caught on the recording in the OP, serve to make the GOP less corrupt?

    He has no problem with corruption in general. He only wants to make sure it's corruption in his favor.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. If Rudy Giuliani is telling the truth, Trump re-election chances would sink
    By enhanced_deficit in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-16-2020, 06:01 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-31-2019, 06:42 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-23-2019, 02:06 PM
  4. Why Trump's Immigration Crackdown Could Sink U.S. Home Prices
    By timosman in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-26-2017, 09:00 AM
  5. Life Expectancy Lower for Trump Voters
    By CPUd in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2016, 06:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •