Thread: 2020 the beginning of The End.

Cool 2020 the beginning of The End.

https://thatcricketblog.wordpress.co...-civilisation/

“In many ways the Mayan’s were ahead of their time,” Hawking is quoted as saying, “but in others they were a little too clever for their own good. In this instance they made the mistake of double counting bank holidays, meaning their calendar isn’t due to run out for a further eight years. People should actually be worrying about 2020, that’s the real end of the civilised world.”

“I was watching Hashim Amla play a wonderful five hour match winning innings when it suddenly struck me that 2020 was the end of civilisation as I know it. Although, admittedly, my mind was already contemplating the dark path our society has taken after being charged 8.40 for a pint and hotdog at the refreshments stall behind the Lord’s Grand Stand.”

A spokesman for the Mayans was unavailable for comment, their civilisation having been conquered by the Spanish during the 17th century.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 01-02-2021 at 10:38 PM.
    Secession Now.[/SIZE]

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I remember watching conspiracy videos years ago about how the world would end in 2020. Can't remember if getting people scared of a virus was the reason it was going to be accomplished.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

There were many rumours about the world will end soon there may natural reasons also like cyclones,stroms etc. But in the beginning of the year 2020
    it was proven to be big disaster for whole world it was thought the whole world will die in this pandemic. It caused great disturbance in world health and economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I remember watching conspiracy videos years ago about how the world would end in 2020. Can't remember if getting people scared of a virus was the reason it was going to be accomplished.
    I was worried watching the new season of the x-files thinking it was predictive programming a few years ago where the elite released a virus and now it's come true.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

It seems like a complex game is being played and society are the pieces being manipulated by the players.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    It seems like a complex game is being played and society are the pieces being manipulated by the players.
    That's always been the case throughout the history of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Marius View Post
    That's always been the case throughout the history of humanity.
    The amazing thing is the way the pawns cling to their belief that they have skin in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The amazing thing is the way the pawns cling to their belief that they have skin in the game.
    Yes. That is sort of how people with a family making about 50k complaining about where their tax dollars are going. They pay no tax. That may change soon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, the pandemic wouldn't be a reason to end humanity, The way world is recovering from covid it is hoping that soon this pandemic will trap in a limit.
    Merriam-Webster dictionary defines that "I am confident Covid-19 is not the end of humanity"