Thread: MAGA is either insane or directly over the target

MAGA is either insane or directly over the target

Is this part of some 4D "too much winning" or "Give Dems control of Senate" play to send GOP Senate leader Mitch a message?
    Granted during "Self-interest First" phase, he funded campaign of Dem progressive liberal Kamala Harris but this was supposed to be a different phase.

Trump Calls Georgia Senate Races ‘Illegal and Invalid’

By Richard Fausset
    Jan. 1, 2021, 8:27 p.m. ET

ATLANTA — President Trump took to Twitter Friday evening to make the unfounded assertion that Georgia’s two Senate races are “illegal and invalid,” an argument that could complicate his efforts to convince his supporters to turn out for Republican candidates in the two runoff races that will determine which party controls the Senate.
    nytimes.com/2021/01/01/us/politics/trump-georgia-senate.html

Related
    Developing...
    Jeffrey Epstein is alive
    Federal judge throws out Gohmert lawsuit asking Pence to interfere in Electoral College count
    CNN
    9:30 PM ET, Fri January 1, 2021

Don’t Vote and harass Kemp: Pro-Trump attorney instructs Georgia voters
    Pro-Trump Lawyer Attacks GA GOP Governor Brian Kemp at Bonkers Rally, Chants of ‘Lock Him Up!’

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ED is either insane or directly over the target.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Who the heck is MAGA? Is it a man, a movement, an ideology? Is MAGA enhanced_redundacy's version of Q? We may never know.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Who the heck is MAGA? Is it a man, a movement, an ideology?
    Although man crafted but almost divine fluid state of things that can not be encompassed with a singluar definition using words.

What it means today could be 180 degree apart from what it meant yesterday and what it will mean tomorrow. One distinct feature is a feeling of Greatness, nostalgia, instant gratification, soothing security at a time of rapid and somewhat scary changes all around with reassuring presence of an alpha messiah.

At least there’s a timeline to find out. I believed Ron Paul and still do, but it’s been a long 15 years waiting for something to happen. Most of my stocks did better then the metals but I wait. Let’s hope this timeline includes the changes we have hoped for. Otherwise I’m afraid the evil forces have made our country unrecognizable in the past year and there is little chance of peaceful resolution from here.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Although man crafted but almost divine fluid state of things that can not be encompassed with a singluar definition using words.

What it means today could be 180 degree apart from what it meant yesterday and what it will mean tomorrow. One distinct feature is a feeling of Greatness, nostalgia, instant gratification, soothing security at a time of rapid and somewhat scary changes all around with reassuring presence of an alpha messiah.
    Yeah. CNN tells me about some evil orange MAGA being who everyone worships, but in real life I have yet to meet anyone who looked to any orange deity as a messiah. You may want to step away from your cable news programming.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Yeah. CNN tells me about some evil orange MAGA being who everyone worships, but in real life I have yet to meet anyone who looked to any orange deity as a messiah. You may want to step away from your cable news programming.
    EM.

I'm starting to wonder may be you're not a dedicated MAGA believer or even a supporter.

How about CBN, is that ok:

Trump’s evangelical spiritual adviser prays for his reelection
    Since Trump took office, Paula White has served as one of the president's spiritual advisors and has held Oval Office prayer circles with him.White, with assistance from her own ministry board advisor, Jack Graham, has had an ongoing spiritual collaboration with Trump.White enthusiastically supported Trump's 2017 decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyZpJX7Ww0M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqK4UbxZ2RA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wahJSouIu2I

Deifying the American President: Miriam Adelson Doubles Down on 'Book of Trump'

Israeli-American megadonor uses media platforms to tout the ‘platinum anniversary’ being celebrated by the two countries and to decry the president’s lack of ‘sweeping support’ at home

Allison Kaplan Sommer
    Jul 08, 2019

U.S. President Donald Trump presents the Presidential Medal of Freedom to physician Miriam Adelson, wife of Sheldon Adelson, during an East Room ceremony, in Washington, DC., on November 16, 2018.ALEX WONG / AFP

• Mega-donor Miriam Adelson, now Israel's richest person, is beholden to no one

Donald Trump’s presidency represents “a time of miracles” for Israel, the United States and the world, and perhaps someday a chapter of the Bible — a “Book of Trump” — should be written celebrating his accomplishments.

“Scholars of the Bible will no doubt note the heroes, sages and prophets of antiquity who were similarly spurned by the very people they came to raise up,” Adelson wrote. “Would it be too much to pray for a day when the Bible gets a 'Book of Trump,' much like it has a 'Book of Esther,' celebrating the deliverance of the Jews from ancient Persia?”

Adelson’s words echoed a common refrain among U.S. evangelical circles and Trump advisers, comparing the president to various biblical figures, particularly with respect to his policies regarding Israel. After his 2017 recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, Trump has repeatedly been compared by evangelicals and Jews on the religious right to Persia’s King Cyrus II, who allowed the Jews to return to their land and rebuild their Temple, with some even suggesting that Trump was, in fact, Cyrus reincarnated. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu referred to that comparison himself, telling Trump he would be remembered for his declaration concerning Jerusalem much as King Cyrus himself had been.

haaretz.com/us-news/.pre...rump-1.7472494

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Is this part of some 4D "too much winning" or "Give Dems control of Senate" play to send GOP Senate leader Mitch a message?
    Granted during "Self-interest First" phase, he funded campaign of Dem progressive liberal Kamala Harris but this was supposed to be a different phase.

Trump Calls Georgia Senate Races ‘Illegal and Invalid’

By Richard Fausset
    Jan. 1, 2021, 8:27 p.m. ET

ATLANTA — President Trump took to Twitter Friday evening to make the unfounded assertion that Georgia’s two Senate races are “illegal and invalid,” an argument that could complicate his efforts to convince his supporters to turn out for Republican candidates in the two runoff races that will determine which party controls the Senate.
    nytimes.com/2021/01/01/us/politics/trump-georgia-senate.html

Related

Federal judge throws out Gohmert lawsuit asking Pence to interfere in Electoral College count
    CNN
    9:30 PM ET, Fri January 1, 2021

Don’t Vote and harass Kemp: Pro-Trump attorney instructs Georgia voters
    Pro-Trump Lawyer Attacks GA GOP Governor Brian Kemp at Bonkers Rally, Chants of ‘Lock Him Up!’
    +rep

In TheTexan's absence, you do more to make this website enjoyable than any other poster.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    thanks, I think

But there is a pretty serious consequence if Trump and his blundering surrogates ended up playing a role in GOP losing control of senate; some gridlock of divided gov powers is the next best thing in current messy situation. Even Biden probably is not too anxious for Dems to gain control all branches of gov.