Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lin Wood is either insane or directly over the target

His tweets seem pretty spot on to me.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I'm not sure how claiming that Epstein is alive is relevant or helpful to uncovering election fraud.

"The election was stolen, and I will prove it! And by the way, I was kidnapped by aliens once."
    If Epstein is alive and under witness protection, then Q is still in control.

If Chief Justice John Roberts visited Epstein's Island and will be outed by Epstein if Trump wins re-election, then the Supreme Court is totally compromised and will not be able to decide the election in any fair way.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Happy 2012 Ron Paul Forum's & here’s to Lin Wood being correct.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    No, I don't think it was.
    He is "based", and I'm not joking. Take that Nosferatu....like holy water bukake.

He is a grifter, it's obvious he is taking advantage of all of you. This whole election challenging thing is just a grift.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    His tweets seem pretty spot on to me.
    Really? I've been reading them and it looks like irrational flailing. Almost like he wants to clutter the rigged election issue with as much trash as possible to keep anyone from taking it seriously ever again.

Epstein is alive? The sitting Chief Justice is compromised and controlled by his relationship to child trafficking? Supporting this challenge will get you into the Kingdom of God? Bill Gates? Moderna? Mark Meadows? Big Pharma??

Somehow all this will lend credibility to the fact that there was some shady $#@! going on this election?

I'm trying to see how these tweets could be viewed as "spot on".
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Really? I've been reading them and it looks like irrational flailing. Almost like he wants to clutter the rigged election issue with as much trash as possible to keep anyone from taking it seriously ever again.

Epstein is alive? The sitting Chief Justice is compromised and controlled by his relationship to child trafficking? Supporting this challenge will get you into the Kingdom of God? Bill Gates? Moderna? Mark Meadows? Big Pharma??

Somehow all this will lend credibility to the fact that there was some shady $#@! going on this election?

I'm trying to see how these tweets could be viewed as "spot on".
    It shows how strong the motivation was to cheat and cover it up.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It shows how strong the motivation was to cheat and cover it up.
    Ok, but even if everything is true, these tweets only help to keep you believing. Do you realize how far down the rat hole you're expecting people to dive? It's not going to happen.
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 12-31-2020 at 11:24 PM.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    He is "based", and I'm not joking. Take that Nosferatu....like holy water bukake.
    Why do you think that would bother me?
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Ok, but even if everything is true, these tweets only help to keep you believing. Do you realize how far down the rat hole you're expecting people to dive? It's not going to happen.
    Give it some time.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    He is a grifter, it's obvious he is taking advantage of all of you. This whole election challenging thing is just a grift.
    David Knight called him an "ambulance chaser", if that means anything to anyone. David Knight's credibility > Lin Wood

If only someone could have warned the Trumpsters...

Pro-Trump Lawyer Lin Wood Donated to Democrats for Years

People keep lying to the American Public because the Americans keep believing the lies

Embarrassing, really but amusing
    Rand lied about Crimea and Iran
    " US Must Take Strong Action Against Putin's Aggression" -Rand
    的知 not advocating everyone go out and run around with no clothes on and smoke pot, I知 not a libertarian. I知 a libertarian Republican. I知 a constitutional conservative-Rand Paul
    WARNING: mods/admins are editing sigs without notice

You have to be a moron by now to not understand Lin Wood is directly over the target.

THIS IS AN AMERICAN REVOLUTION

He has Balls of Steel to say that Sh$t whether it is real or not. He does not strike me as dumb.

Why do you assume that we have lost something?

I've already broken down in other threads what is at stake here:

If Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, and the multitude of others who are challenging the fraud are successful, then it could very well result in the most astonishing shake-up and exposure of TPTB that this country has ever seen.

If they fail, I've lost nothing. Things are still as bad as they have ever been. The deep state will continue hard-at-work to screw this nation from the inside. They are going to do that anyway. So I've lost nothing.

I've already measured the risks/gains and with those two outcomes in mind, I see no downside to this whole election fraud challenge. Either Lin wins (either with or without God's help, though at this point, knowing what we're up against, I do not see how he could do it without) and it might be enough to shake people out of their apathy, or he loses gloriously and we still just have this crappy government where evil people pulling strings behind the curtain will still run everything.

So where is the downside? Where have I been, as you say, "taken advantage of."? In the grand scheme of things, I lose nothing. But there is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH to gain.

I haven't even donated to the effort, maybe *I'm* the grifter, LOL, but honestly I'm sitting here with a $600 "stimulus" check incoming that I really don't need, and my needs are met. Hmmm.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 01-01-2021 at 05:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Elliot's The Hollow Men

Some of you still watch the news, and it shows.

Here's another interesting tweet to ponder...

Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. ~ Charles Dickens

And another...

Richard Jewell would be proud of him.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. ~ Charles Dickens

Anybody calling out a Chief Justice gets a cap tip in my book.

Bush/Cheney had to put a controlled asset in that position with all they pulled

Like to see Ron Paul interview Mr.Wood

Hearing about Richard Jewel, Covington High Schooler & current plight would be facinating

In a bad cop/good cop interrogation, the bad cop says crazy BS to scare the suspect and keep him flustered. Then the good cop moves in to offer a more reasonable proposal.

The criminals don't know if Lin is BS'ing or not. Afterall, he made millions as a defamation attorney. So why would he make claims that could clearly land him in court for libel/slander? Regardless of whether he's full of BS or not, the guilty parties will be sweating, contemplating whether they should turn themselves in and take a deal or risk the chance that's he's blowing hot air.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Why do you assume that we have lost something?

I've already broken down in other threads what is at stake here:

If Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, and the multitude of others who are challenging the fraud are successful, then it could very well result in the most astonishing shake-up and exposure of TPTB that this country has ever seen.

If they fail, I've lost nothing. Things are still as bad as they have ever been. The deep state will continue hard-at-work to screw this nation from the inside. They are going to do that anyway. So I've lost nothing.
    +rep

Pretty much where my head is at, even accounting for normal cynicism that leads me to agree with 69360: that these people are hustlers and grifters.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

Well, I have changed my mind. Today, he was lauding Pompeo. I'm not sure what is going on with Lin Wood. Perhaps some kind of strategy that is making no sense to me??? But, he seems to just be using a scattergun.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Not for nothing but theyve gotta have pictures of Roberts doing something.

Raping a platypus, peeing on Hillary Clinton, blowing McCain, something.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

The interesting thing about all this extraordinary story telling is we have been promised results in the next few weeks. If it happens it will be amazing. If not still where we were after years of supporting Ron Paul, knowing it’s doomed to fail and not knowing when.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Well, I have changed my mind. Today, he was lauding Pompeo. I'm not sure what is going on with Lin Wood. Perhaps some kind of strategy that is making no sense to me??? But, he seems to just be using a scattergun.
    The way I see it none of it seems like the reality that I am in. It is all drama and I need to stop letting myself be aroused by it.I am a firm believer that we create our own reality. I really don't have to take on this crap. We are going thru a shift of some sort some will live and some will die. I am going to just work my garden and mind my own business as much as I can. This stuff is just getting too ridiculous for me. I will deal with whatever comes. I still love my buds here though.

I think he is a COINTELPRO operative.

Lin Wood's Creepy Tweet Storm: "The Targets are approached with a Gun, a Child & a Camera"

Rand lied about Crimea and Iran
    " US Must Take Strong Action Against Putin's Aggression" -Rand
    的知 not advocating everyone go out and run around with no clothes on and smoke pot, I知 not a libertarian. I知 a libertarian Republican. I知 a constitutional conservative-Rand Paul
    WARNING: mods/admins are editing sigs without notice

and if you just donate more money he can stop all this...

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    and if you just donate more money he can stop all this...
    Pizzagate was never "FakeNews"..

The entire Media embraced Fake News to Obfuscate,, and protect the crime.

just as they are doing with the Blatant Election Fraud.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Pizzagate is real.

Only your credit card information can stop the imaginary rape and imaginary murder of millions of imaginary children...
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

You can tell he's full of it when he says he trusts Trump. I can understand supporting Trump and having a relationship with him that's mutually beneficial. But nobody who knows anything about him can consider him trustworthy when it comes down to his character. That's an act.

The other thing is the way he's using Christianity as an obvious propaganda tool. Here's a guy who's never had any serious interest in or commitment to the Christian faith suddenly trying to sound like a fundamentalist preacher (and not doing a particularly good job of it, as viewed through the eyes of people who actually run in those circles) in order to appeal to other nominal Christians in Trump's base.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12