Thread: Carl DeMaio calls for audit of San Diego County COVID-19 data after only 36 flu cases reported

Carl DeMaio calls for audit of San Diego County COVID-19 data after only 36 flu cases reported

The whole video is interesting. No more flu?! But also, at 5:48, he makes an interesting comment that

"Even getting to 100% capacity in your ICU is not 100% capacity. The federal government mandates that every hospital that has an ICU has to be capable of surging to 125% capacity. Many of our hospitals in SD county are far better than that. They can surge to 150-200% capacity. But what has the governor done? He's based it on the lowest level of capacity and we can do better than that. We have much more capacity. "

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    The whole video is interesting. No more flu?! But also, at 5:48, he makes an interesting comment that

"Even getting to 100% capacity in your ICU is not 100% capacity. The federal government mandates that every hospital that has an ICU has to be capable of surging to 125% capacity. Many of our hospitals in SD county are far better than that. They can surge to 150-200% capacity. But what has the governor done? He's based it on the lowest level of capacity and we can do better than that. We have much more capacity. "
    I’ve heard that the number of ICU beds can be changed at any time. So all a hospital has to do is remove the empty beds from ICU status and all of a sudden they are at 100% capacity.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I’ve heard that the number of ICU beds can be changed at any time. So all a hospital has to do is remove the empty beds from ICU status and all of a sudden they are at 100% capacity.
    Even so, the original impetus for the "2-week" lockdown in March was to allow hospitals time to prepare for the expected influx of patients. If any hospital, anywhere in the US, is running into capacity problems at this point, it's a failure of hospital management - not because of any virus.

So, if a hospital is claiming capacity issues - regardless of the validity - it's like they're admitting, "yeah, we're horrible at planning."
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Even so, the original impetus for the "2-week" lockdown in March was to allow hospitals time to prepare for the expected influx of patients. If any hospital, anywhere in the US, is running into capacity problems at this point, it's a failure of hospital management - not because of any virus.

So, if a hospital is claiming capacity issues - regardless of the validity - it's like they're admitting, "yeah, we're horrible at planning."
    Agree. And remember the hospital ships, converted convention centers and tents that were all empty last spring? Amazing that we are at "full capacity" right now, but those have not returned. No need for extra capacity, just a need for shutdowns and tyranny.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post

So it's all made up bull$#@!.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Agree. And remember the hospital ships, converted convention centers and tents that were all empty last spring? Amazing that we are at "full capacity" right now, but those have not returned. No need for extra capacity, just a need for shutdowns and tyranny.
    One of the LA county supervisors has sent a letter to Gov. Newsom to have him request the Federal goobermint send back a hospital ship. Whether that happens or not, who knows. More Korona Kabuki.

https://content.govdelivery.com/atta...2012.30.20.pdf

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance