Thread: WHO Chief Scientist - no evidence vaccines will prevent people from getting Covid

WHO Chief Scientist - no evidence vaccines will prevent people from getting Covid

"I don't believe we have the evidence on any of the vaccines to be confident that it's going to prevent people from actually getting the infection and therefore being able to pass it on”, says WHO Chief Scientist @doctorsoumya

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...20091695538179

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At least they are being honest. Unfortunately, the purpose is to continue lockdowns and mandates, and to push for everyone to get the vaccine.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This is the source of the original. Start at 58:57:

https://youtu.be/hIcc_hWeOc8?t=3537

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    At least they are being honest. Unfortunately, the purpose is to continue lockdowns and mandates, and to push for everyone to get the vaccine.
    On twitter someone or some brought up a interesting point.
    Source
    The two logic's don't make sense.

They're talking about new strains/mutations of COVID in the UK. Won't be long until Fauci starts telling us to worry about this as well and that the current vaccine won't be able to protect us from it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    They're talking about new strains/mutations of COVID in the UK. Won't be long until Fauci starts telling us to worry about this as well and that the current vaccine won't be able to protect us from it.

Interesting point, though the person asking the question didn't bring up new strains/mutations explicitly. Below is the exact question:

"I'm particularly interested in your views on how you think the vaccine will work in the context of elimination. Because countries in my home patch, of course, in the Asia-Pacific, have done very well. And, hence, community transmission rates are very low, to the point where some have eliminated. But what does that mean for, in the long-term, where people are vaccinated overseas? Does that ensure that they are not a risk travelling to countries that have almost zero community transmission? Or do you think that people who have been vaccinated will still need to quarantine if they're going to countries that have low transmission?"

From Bloomberg this morning.

Covid-19 Vaccines May Cut Transmission as Well as Symptoms

Art Krieg, a doctor specializing in autoimmune disease and biotech founder, agrees. “Once people are getting vaccinated, it’s almost inconceivable that this is not going to slow transmission,” he says.

Some encouraging news also comes from research newly published in the journal Nature (link) suggesting that protective immunity likely lasts many months, if not years, in those who have been infected. The same might apply to the vaccinated.
    Bold highlight mine. Study published in Nature had a sample size of 14 individuals. That's not even enough statistical power to determine if the sky is blue. Link to Nature article referenced. (PDF download warning) https://www.nature.com/articles/s415..._reference.pdf

XNN

"They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance