Thread: There might be hope for the younger generation

There might be hope for the younger generation

Hope starts about 4 min in...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    With my cynicism I'm sure that the young generation will end up becoming a disgrace.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

For a paltry few that will be swallowed whole if WE allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    With my cynicism I'm sure that the young generation will end up becoming a disgrace.
    I disagree. There may be may who are disgraceful. However, we will be pushed into quite a test in the near future. The cream will rise to the top while the crap will sinks. The cream of the crop will drive us forward. They will be who history remembers and those are who will define your generation in the future. Strive to be the best!

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I disagree. There may be may who are disgraceful. However, we will be pushed into quite a test in the near future. The cream will rise to the top while the crap will sinks. The cream of the crop will drive us forward. They will be who history remembers and those are who will define your generation in the future. Strive to be the best!
    It's over unless things are changed around NOW.

Loved him talking about priorities.

The truth is, the vast majority of people that would watch that video if blasted to the masses, would bristle and start hissing at the mere idea(s) of building their own house/cabin, living in something less than 1,000 sq. ft., not have a complex cellular data plan, have a 15 year old car, pay cash for things, etc.

Why? Because of comfort. These are "true" first world problems from a sense of people are too used to living the fine life (and not realizing it). And to a degree, that's completely OK. It's fine to reap the rewards of living a high standard of living. But people become so out of touch and start demanding things that offer them more comfort. That's where we're at as a country - people are comfy and think they deserve the fruits of someone else's labor while they complain about having to do the laundry (in a washing machine and dryer), worrying about dying (yea, that's life; it can be harsh but it seems like younger people are petrified at the idea of dying nowadays), etc.

This is where the communists reign supreme. When the culture becomes lazy and complacent, they come in with promises of equality and wealth redistribution and everyone's the same.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!