Thread: Just Trust ‘Em! . . . Because You Can’t Sue ‘Em

Exclamation Just Trust ‘Em! . . . Because You Can’t Sue ‘Em

Just Trust ‘Em! . . . Because You Can’t Sue ‘Em

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2020...u-cant-sue-em/

By eric - December 23, 2020

You can’t walk into a store without wearing the Holy Rag – because someone might get sick.

But if you actually get sick as a result of being forced to take the Holy Jab, you can’t sue the company that made the god-knows-what’s-in-it vaccine.

Which is pretty sick when you think about it.

The pharmaceutical mafia can force you – via its enforcer, the government – to take its products; vaccines are already required for kids in many states and if you don’t submit to it the state can take your kids . . . and then walk away from any harm caused because the government protects the pharmaceutical mafia from you.

Thus one-upping the health insurance mafia . . . which only forces you to buy its product.

The vaccine-pushers are uniquely endowed with government-granted immunity from lawsuits.

They can wreck your life – and you get the bill.

This is almost beyond belief – especially in view of the fact that they are for-profit enterprises, meaning they can literally get rich off of the suffering they impose on people who can’t say no to the Jab.

Jabs, actually – as it’s not just one – and not just this one. There will be at least two Holy Jabs and then – having established the precedent that they can make you take those jabs, why not other jabs?

All the risk – which you won’t be allowed to say no to – on you.

All the profits for them.

Where are the Public Citizens and “consumer advocates”? Where are the investigative i-Team reporters?

They’re out there. The problem is they’ve been bought – literally. And sometimes you get what you pay for. Ask your doctor about Nemenda.

Don’t tell the audience anything about what Nemenda might do to you (cue the super-fast-talking dude who gets paid to read the fine print at warp speed).

Else we – the drug-pushers – might pull our ads.

When I worked for newspapers, it was understood that the car dealers who bought ad space would not be happy – might pull their ads – if the paper published car reviews that weren’t come-hither/come-buy hagiographies.

That same principle applies to the breathlessly favorable “coverage” of the it’s finally here! Holy Jab – and the silence about its possible not-so-great consequences.

With the difference being one could sue the manufacturer of a dishonestly advertised, shoddily built and dangerous car. And there was another difference: The government has yet to force anyone to buy a particular car.

You may remember the Ford Explorer/Firestone tire fiasco of the late ’90s.

The Explorer was one of the first really successful “SUVs” – a term unknown before someone in the marketing department conjured it as a way to sell what had been specialty/niche 4x4s sold mostly to men (and a few women) who liked to use them for rugged, off-road adventures and more importantly understood what they were for and so what their limitations were . . . to soccer moms and others who drove them like the cars they weren’t, often at high speeds on tires not designed for 80 MPH highway running.

With sometimes catastrophic results.

A tire would blowout – and the Explorer would do the equivalent of an alligator’s death roll.

The lawyers of the victims’ families blamed Ford for designing and selling a vehicle apparently not very safe at speed to begin with, which Ford allegedly made even less safe at speed by recommending too-low tire pressure . . . in order to make the Explorer ride less like the modified truck it was and more like the car it wasn’t. This exacerbated the high-speed stability issues of what was more or less a truck with its bed enclosed and carpeted and seats bolted to the floor.

Plus the Firestone tires themselves were apparently pretty flimsy, even if inflated properly.

Mix it all together and you had . . . liability.

Ford and Firestone got sued – because the victims could. And the industry was chastened, that being the point of such lawsuits, even more so than compensating the victims. The idea being to discourage future victimization by holding today’s victimizers accountable.

It is not for nothing that post-Explorer SUVs – not just Fords but the entire class of SUVs – behave more like the cars most of the people who buy them assume they are – and that tires are chosen and inflation pressure recommended to promote stability.

And it is because of the Explorer/Firestone tire debacle that all new vehicles are required to be fitted with tire pressure monitors that warn the driver about an under-inflated tire – so as to make the point that the driver was warned about the risk of under-inflated tires – and given an opportunity to avoid the consequences.

But there is no such chastening anvil hanging over the heads of the drug companies, who are free to advertise – and use the editorial power this gives them to suppress negative (i.e., factual) coverage of themselves and their wares and their motives – knowing they can get away with victimizing people.

What do you suppose this encourages?

Imagine a car company wheedling a deal for itself with Uncle that let them sell you a dangerous vehicle, with a built-in design flaw or unusually high risk of some kind of critical failure – and then gave the car company immunity from civil lawsuits.

How careful do you suppose the car company would be with design? How much testing would be done to ascertain whether its vehicles held up, didn’t have weird quirks that would get people dead?

Then imagine them securing a mandate from the government that you had to buy a vehicle from them.

You actually don’t have to imagine this – Tesla has built a business on this model.

But at least you can still sue Tesla – for now – if you get roasted to death in one of their mobile crematoriums.

Not so the Needlers, they of the Holy Jab.

You’d think it’d make people mad.

Hopefully, it will.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where are the Public Citizens and “consumer advocates”? Where are the investigative i-Team reporters?

They’re out there. The problem is they’ve been bought – literally.
    Exactly. Big pharma is one of the most powerful lobby groups in DC, and they own the media.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

How careful do you suppose the car company would be with design? How much testing would be done to ascertain whether its vehicles held up, didn’t have weird quirks that would get people dead?

Then imagine them securing a mandate from the government that you had to buy a vehicle from them.

You actually don’t have to imagine this – Tesla has built a business on this model.

But at least you can still sue Tesla – for now – if you get roasted to death in one of their mobile crematoriums.
    Hate to be "that guy", but...

In the fourth quarter of 2019, the company reported one accident for every three million miles driven in a Tesla with Autopilot engaged. Over all, the national rate was one accident for every 498,000 miles driven in 2017, according to NHTSA.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/25/b...ilot-ntsb.html

Ya , I'm not doing a vaccine or tesla .

If Pfizer and Moderna are telling you they can't be sued/liable if the vaccine hurts you, it's a safe bet you shouldn't take the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I don't believe that to be a fair comparison. Tesla drivers using autopilot aren't typically using the system on busy city street with cross traffic, which is where the vast majority of accidents happen. A fair comparison would be in looking at multi-lane highway accident rates.

I do agree that most human drivers suck ass, but for now even the biggest idiot on the road is a driving master compared to a system like Tesla's.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Meh... they can't make me take it. I will not hesitate to take measures of materially substantive non-equivocation and then they will murder me and I will then have escaped the clutches of vile and evil humanity once and for all.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I don't believe that to be a fair comparison. Tesla drivers using autopilot aren't typically using the system on busy city street with cross traffic, which is where the vast majority of accidents happen. A fair comparison would be in looking at multi-lane highway accident rates.

I do agree that most human drivers suck ass, but for now even the biggest idiot on the road is a driving master compared to a system like Tesla's.
    That's fair...

That would be a pretty specific query... I did a quick search and didn't turn up anything. I don't really know that it's relevant enough to spend much time on it.

My perception has been that the hype regarding the Tesla autopilot accidents is just that - hype. That's why that line caught my eye and I finally decided to do a quick search.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't have any remaining patience or sympathy for people who refuse to do something as simple as wear a mask when walking about in public.

Such people should get last priority at the hospital, for the "fake" disease.

At some point, Darwin needs to clean up the gene pool.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 12-24-2020 at 04:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I don't have any remaining patience or sympathy for people who refuse to do something as simple as wear a mask when walking about in public.
    Why?

Widespread wearing of masks has been proved medically useless, many times, in many different studies.

In fact, some of those studies have shown that mask wearing increases the risk of contracting airborne diseases.

Why do you think people should go to jail, or worse, be killed off, for refusing to comply with useless mandates?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Why?

Widespread wearing of masks has been proved medically useless, many times, in many different studies.

In fact, some of those studies have shown that mask wearing increases the risk of contracting airborne diseases.

Why do you think people should go to jail, or worse, be killed off, for refusing to comply with useless mandates?
    I previously believed the mask thing had the unintended benefit of obscuring faces from facial recognition cameras... then @PAF ruined it for me...

Such people should get last priority at the hospital, for the "fake" disease.

At some point, Darwin needs to clean up the gene pool.
    Priority at the hospital in California is for non-citizens coming across the border. Fill those beds, justify the shutdowns.

Citizens with COVID already get last priority. COVID care for citizens: “Stay home, stick it out, call us back when you can’t breath (i.e. too late for early treatment).”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The less influence you have over someone, including but not limited to legal, then the less you should trust them.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Why?

No, I don't think so.

Let's see those studies.

IMO, wearing masks is obviously helpful, along the lines of ebola people not $#@!ting on non-ebola people.

...seems fairly straightforward.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Priority at the hospital in California is for non-citizens coming across the border. Fill those beds, justify the shutdowns.

Citizens with COVID already get last priority. COVID care for citizens: “Stay home, stick it out, call us back when you can’t breath (i.e. too late for early treatment).”
    Oh goody, we have immigration policy mixed into it...

...that will surely help the public health response

No, I don't think so.

Let's see those studies.

IMO, wearing masks is obviously helpful, along the lines of ebola people not $#@!ting on non-ebola people.

...seems fairly straightforward.
    Science is never settled. Come put one on me, or would you prefer armed agents of the state to do it for you? Stay home if you are afraid of getting sick. Look out your windows in amazement at all the free men living out their lives anyway. Your concerns are not going to be barriers to my liberty. I hope that was straightforward enough.

Debate away, but no means no unless you intend to oppress. I will live my life how I see fit.

Equating this cold bug to ebola is weak, but such are the arguments of statists.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.