Thread: Marco Rubio may get primaried for failing to support Trump in "Stop The Steal"

Exclamation Marco Rubio may get primaried for failing to support Trump in "Stop The Steal"

MAGA payback against neocons and their allies could be exepanding soon going by recent reports and Marco could get primaried for failing to support "Stop The Steal". Rubio is supported by a globalist neocon financier of ZOA allegedly. This comes on the heels of Trump hiring 'neocon slayer' for senior Pentagon position and Trump allies publicly attacking Israeli nukes/settlements policy.

Marco Rubio may face a Florida primary challenge in 2022. Here’s why.

“This is probably the only state where a Republican should fear a primary challenge from a Trumpist candidate, and Marco’s first in line,” says one GOP consultant.

Published 2 hours ago

At a weekend rally organized by Republicans outside Miami’s Freedom Tower, a crowd unified by the false belief that the 2020 election was stolen from President Donald Trump gathered and waved Trump 2020 banners, American flags — and, in one case, a sign asking “Where’s Marco?

Marco Rubio, Florida’s senior Republican U.S. senator, was not expected to attend the event, one of many protests planned around the country by Trump’s most dogged supporters. Though Rubio has not criticized Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of an election that made Democratic nominee Joe Biden the president-elect, he has stopped short of backing the president’s allegations of widespread voter fraud and at times acknowledged the lack of evidence to support the claims.

“Where is Marco, indeed?” Roger Stone, a former Trump adviser who spoke at the Sunday rally in Miami, wrote later on the social media site Parler. “A growing number of Florida Republicans are urging me to challenge Marco Rubio in the Republican primary.”

newsweek.com/roger-stone-considers-running-senate-florida-marco-rubio-rick-scott-1554546

Related

Rubio: Iraq invasion 'was not a mistake'
    thehill
    May 17, 2015

Trump: If Sheldon Adelson Backs Rubio "He'll Have Total Control" Over Him

Sen. Rubio: Time to provide ammunition to Syrian opposition
    02/27/13
    The Obama administration should send ammunition to the Syrian rebels, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said Wednesday.
    thehill.com/policy/international/285289-rubio-time-to-provide-ammunition-to-syrian-opposition

Obama's $195 Million Aid Package for Al Qaeda-Led Syrian Rebels
    Aug 8, 2013

Obama Waives Ban on Arming Terrorists to Aid Syrian Rebels
    3 days ago

Poll: Will Neocons-Al Qaeda alliance end well?

How a future GOP Cabinet member gave a serial child sex abuser the deal of a lifetime
    Nov. 28, 2018
    miamiherald

Epstein could have gone to prison for life. But the Herald reported that Acosta, then Miami's top federal prosecutor, cut Epstein a deal that allowed the billionaire to avoid serious jail time and prevented his victims from testifying.

Alex Acosta, center, talks with Sens. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., left, and Ted Cruz, R-Texas, after the senators introduced him during his Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions confirmation hearing in Dirksen Building, March 22, 2017.
    A plea agreement with financier and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein that Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta had a part in when he was a U.S.attorney violated federal law, a judge ruled Thursday.

Rubio introduced Acosta at the cabinet nominee's confirmation hearing before the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee. During his confirmation vote, he praised Acosta as a "a brilliant legal mind."
    "With every challenge he has confronted throughout his distinguished career, he has demonstrated his ability to effectively tackle the problems at hand with ease," Rubio told the Senate.

Epstein was credibly accused of sexually abusing dozens of underage girls, as young as 13 to 16 years old. Police had built a strong case, documenting a scheme to lure teenage girls into Epstein's Palm Beach mansion with money to perform massages which often turned into sexual content.

"Not only would Epstein serve just 13 months in the county jail, but the deal — called a non-prosecution agreement — essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into whether there were more victims and other powerful people who took part in Epstein's sex crimes, according to a Miami Herald examination of thousands of emails, court documents and FBI records."

washingtonpost.com/politics/marco-rubios-compelling-family-story-embellishes-facts-documents-show/2011/10/20/gIQAaVHD1L_story.html

Donald Trump lobs birther attack at Marco Rubio, questions senator's eligibility to run for President
    Feb 22, 2016
    nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-lobs-birther-attack-marco-rubio-article-1.2539452

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No worries. Hannity will promote Mark Ruby every chance he gets. Mark will be a regular on his show just like Lindsey Graham.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I would love to see Little Marco have a serious challenger. However Ivanka has the same views on gun control as he does, and Roger Stone is not someone I would want in office.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I'd love nothing more than to see punk ass Rubio get primaired and defeated.

He should be voted out because he supports amnesty & endless wars.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    MAGA payback against neocons and their allies could be exepanding soon going by recent reports and Marco could get primaried for failing to support "Stop The Steal". Rubio is supported by a globalist neocon financier of ZOA allegedly. This comes on the heels of Trump hiring 'neocon slayer' for senior Pentagon position and Trump allies publicly attacking Israeli nukes/settlements policy.

Marco Rubio may face a Florida primary challenge in 2022. Here’s why.

“This is probably the only state where a Republican should fear a primary challenge from a Trumpist candidate, and Marco’s first in line,” says one GOP consultant.

Published 2 hours ago

At a weekend rally organized by Republicans outside Miami’s Freedom Tower, a crowd unified by the false belief that the 2020 election was stolen from President Donald Trump gathered and waved Trump 2020 banners, American flags — and, in one case, a sign asking “Where’s Marco?

Marco Rubio, Florida’s senior Republican U.S. senator, was not expected to attend the event, one of many protests planned around the country by Trump’s most dogged supporters. Though Rubio has not criticized Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of an election that made Democratic nominee Joe Biden the president-elect, he has stopped short of backing the president’s allegations of widespread voter fraud and at times acknowledged the lack of evidence to support the claims.

“Where is Marco, indeed?” Roger Stone, a former Trump adviser who spoke at the Sunday rally in Miami, wrote later on the social media site Parler. “A growing number of Florida Republicans are urging me to challenge Marco Rubio in the Republican primary.”

newsweek.com/roger-stone-considers-running-senate-florida-marco-rubio-rick-scott-1554546
    “A crowd unified by the false belief that the election was stolen “

WHAT?!?!

Your source lacks credibility and so does the story.

I have seen no videos wherein Sen Rubio criticizes the President.

Just because The Fake News Media wants to pretend that the evidence doesn’t exist won’t make it so.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    The best thing that could happen to the GOP is for inferior politicians to be primaried and replaced by better representatives. Poor quality candidates should always be in fear of being replaced.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Ivanka Trump is eyeing Florida to kick-start her political career and could opt to run for Senate, sources say

Sophia Ankel

White House Senior Adviser Ivanka Trump introduces her father U.S. President Donald Trump to deliver his acceptance speech as the 2020 Republican presidential nominee during the final event of the Republican National Convention on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, on August 27, 2020. REUTERS/Carlos Barria
    • Ivanka Trump is considering the state of Florida as the place to launch her political career, sources close to her told CNN on Friday.
    • The reports come as the first daughter and husband Jared Kushner recently spent over $30 million on a waterfront lot on Indian Creek village, a private island for the super-rich in Miami's Biscayne Bay.
    • "Ivanka definitely has political ambitions, no question about it," one source told CNN. "She wants to run for something, but that still needs to be figured out."

businessinsider.com/ivanka-trump-eyeing-florida-as-place-to-start-political-career-2020-12

Speculation swirls over Ivanka Trump’s potential run for US Senate in Florida

Trump and Kushner reportedly buying property as a potential base for soon to be ex-first daughter to launch political career

Ivanka Trump, with her husband, Jared Kushner, and their children, arriving at Joint Base Andrews on 22 September. Photograph: Mandel Ngan/AFP/Getty Images

Guardian staff
    Sun 13 Dec 2020 10.46 EST
    heguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/13/ivanka-trump-speculation-potential-run-us-senate-florida

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    No worries. Hannity will promote Mark Ruby every chance he gets. Mark will be a regular on his show just like Lindsey Graham.
    In time ahead, neocons mouth piece Hannity and his nasal side kick Mark Levine probably would be facing same chants as Foxnews has been:

Trump supporters are now marching toward the Supreme Court, chanting “Fox News sucks!” pic.twitter.com/NoJ5pwPqSo
    — philip lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) November 14, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post

Your source lacks credibility and so does the story.
    Yea MSM's stories can be shaky but "Where is Marco" reporting appears to be factual:

https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/16857...ne-florida.png

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump Warns Republicans Who Didn't Back Election Fraud Claims: 'I Will NEVER FORGET!'

12/24/20 at 7:37 PM EST
    "I saved at least 8 Republican Senators, including Mitch, from losing in the last Rigged (for President) Election," Trump tweeted Thursday. "Now they (almost all) sit back and watch me fight against a crooked and vicious foe, the Radical Left Democrats. I will NEVER FORGET!"
    newsweek.com/trump-warns-republicans-who-didnt-back-election-fraud-claims-i-will-never-forget-1557273