Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave Smith / Part of the Problem

Dave Smith / Part of the Problem

I'll endeavor to post each episode of Dave Smith's, Part of the Problem podcast here, going forward. Feel free to discuss/opine.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I'll endeavor to post each episode of Dave Smith's, Part of the Problem podcast here, going forward. Feel free to discuss/opine.
    I'll endeavor to supplement your endeavor with any episodes of "YOUR WELCOME" in which Dave Smith is the guest.

Because Michael Malice.

Dave Smith - In The House 10 - "YOUR WELCOME" Episode #122
    Very failed comedian Dave Smith joins Michael once again this week, for a discussion on the discontent of Libertarians with how the Libertarian Party is being run, a comparison between the priorities of equality and liberty, how the LP can improve their chance to make a mark on this year's presidential race, the problem with Jo Jorgensen's campaign lifting a faulty slogan from Hillary Clinton, and so much more!

https://odysee.com/@MichaelMalice:6/...your-welcome:d

Dave Smith - In The House 10.1 - "YOUR WELCOME" Episode #126
    Comedian Dave Smith joins Michael again this week, for a discussion on the changes in perspective that come with bearing responsibility for a child, the importance of taking physical violence off the table as a possibility when parenting, the blossoming conspiracies surrounding Hunter Biden's laptop, who among Trump, Biden, and Justice Breyer may not survive until Election Day, and so much more!
    https://odysee.com/@MichaelMalice:6/...se-10.1-your:d

Dave Smith - In The House 10.One - "YOUR WELCOME" Episode #130
    Comedian Dave Smith joins Michael once more this week, for a discussion on Dave's recent appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience, the Part of the Problem Facebook group being nuked, how no algorithmical filter will ever be good enough to decide what we want to see online, having retired Army Colonel Douglas Macgregor as the new Senior Advisor to the acting Secretary of Defense and the hope he brings for withdrawing from international war, what the ideal Red Pilling entails, how Joe Biden is practically a Democrat neocon, whether or not Trump will get kicked off of Twitter once he leaves office, and so much more!
    https://odysee.com/@MichaelMalice:6/...-10.one-your:a

Dave Smith - In The House 10.Two - "YOUR WELCOME" Episode #134
    Comedian Dave Smith joins Michael once again this week for another installment of Your Problem, to discuss how in 2020 the State was harder on business owners than it was on business looters, Michael's insistent and unapologetic stance against law enforcement taken on a recent episode of Tim Pool's podcast with Alex Jones, how ridiculous it is to conflate alt-right and libertarian ideologies, and so much more!
    https://odysee.com/@MichaelMalice:6/...-10.two-your:7
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-06-2021 at 08:17 PM. Reason: replaced YouTube with Odysee & added additonal episodes
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

For those who haven't seen it, Dave's standup special, Libertas.

My absolute favorite podcast.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Also, watch "Kennedy" on Fox Business as she is the most libertarian talking head on Fox and she often has Dave Smith on as a panel guest.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Every time I listen to Scott Horton I think to myself, "I should listen to more Scott Horton."

He's on fire in this episode of POTP:

Last edited by A Son of Liberty; 12-23-2020 at 05:16 AM.

Ringing 2020 out in style with BOTH Dave and Micheal Malice!

I haven't listened yet - I'm getting ready to listen right now!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dave Smith - In The House 10.Three - "YOUR WELCOME" Episode #136
    Comedian Dave Smith joins Michael once more this week for a discussion on who to engage in discussion with on Twitter and debating the 'Loser Brigade', a realistic assessment on the chance of the Libertarian Party's candidate winning the Presidency, Ron Paul's courage and focus on speaking his truth instead of arguing with dissidents, the increasing disconnect and distrust between right-wingers and the Cathedral, Michael's last interview with 'Club Kid Killer Michael Alig, the fallacies that autistic Libertarians struggle with, and so much more!
    https://odysee.com/@MichaelMalice:6/...hreeeee-your:e
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-06-2021 at 08:12 PM. Reason: replaced YouTube with Odysee

Thanks @Occam's Banana!

Dave posted an impromptu livestream last night that now appears to be unavailable for some reason I'm sure to do with thought suppression.

"YOUR WELCOME"

Dave posted an impromptu livestream last night that now appears to be unavailable for some reason I'm sure to do with thought suppression.
    I think he renamed it and added a title card.

I just happen to have left the browser tab to that particular livestream open overnight (as well as another one to Michael Malice's livestream), and this is what it currently links to:

Storming The Capitol - Part Of The Problem
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gn_NQXUsrg

Dave Smith and Robbie The Fire Bernstein bring you the latest in politics! On this emergency session of Part Of The Problem Dave and Robbie give their immediate reactions to the unrest in our nations capitol.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-07-2021 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Oh! You beat me to it!

Thanks @Sammy

Dave on Timcast IRL last night. Well worth the watch.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post

@A Son of Liberty Today I won
    We all win when Dave vids get posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast