Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 33

Thread: "Sleepy" Joe Biden has proven that he's way smarter than Hillary Clinton

  1. #1



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    If anyone ever calls it an incredible feat, I will be incredibly depressed.
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"

  4. #3

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Ok, was mildly impossible feat.

    Going by popular perceptions:

    Poll: Who will win 2020 Presidential Election?


    • Biden 28%
    • Trump 56%
    I just find it depressing that these two are "the best that our country has to offer." Or rather, that this is what the system produces.
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    • Biden 28%
    • Trump 56%
    Oooh! 25 whole votes. What a overwhelming standard for "popular perception". And here I assumed only trollkin tend to participate in Forum polls. Given that high number, either my assumption is wrong or ghosting trollkin are still to be found in some of the dark corners.

    XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    Oooh! 25 whole votes.
    Sampling of 1000 persons opinion often is the basis of "national polls" to guage opinion of 300+ Million population.

    It's small sample but seemed representative of broader active voices on this forum at this particular juncture. It's somewhat surprising how strong MAGA support has been here lately.

  8. #7
    No his handlers are smarter than Hillary's handlers.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    No his handlers are smarter than Hillary's handlers.

    YUP.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    By defeating Trump, Biden has proven that he can do what Hillary could not despite all her crooked powers.

    Historians will be writing books on this incredible feat.
    Sleepy Joe had NOTHING to do with the “victory”

    The Deep State Cabal composed of the CIA, “intelligence agencies “ and the rogue groups in the Pentagon are the masterminds.

    And of course the fact that most Americans are narcotized also helped.


    .

  12. #10
    Biden won the LOWEST number of Counties, EVER in ANY ELECTION. Trump? The highest. EVER.

    Can you say FRAUD SLIDE? I knew ya could...

    Thing is... I fear this may be the LAST election in US history. As we all get to watch our once great nation become a 3rd World Apocalypse.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Ok, was mildly impossible feat.

    Going by popular perceptions:

    Poll: Who will win 2020 Presidential Election?


    • Biden 28%
    • Trump 56%
    For comparison, can anyone find a Trump v. Clinton poll of this forum from 2016?

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    For comparison, can anyone find a Trump v. Clinton poll of this forum from 2016?
    The Advanced Search feature is much better than it was in the early days.
    Poll: If Presidential contest is between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, who would you prefer?

    Took me less than a minute.

    XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Biden won the LOWEST number of Counties, EVER in ANY ELECTION. Trump? The highest. EVER.
    Not quite. Trump won fewer counties in 2020 than he did in 2016 (which makes sense, since he barely lost in 2020 and barely won in 2016). It was a lot both times, but Reagan won even more counties in 1984. And Biden won more counties in 2020 than Hillary did in 2016.

    The county numbers can be gotten here. But it requires looking up each year individually.
    https://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/national.php?off=99

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Can you say FRAUD SLIDE? I
    I don't understand your reasoning here. How can the number of counties each candidate won be used to determine how much fraud there was?
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 12-16-2020 at 06:33 AM.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    The Advanced Search feature is much better than it was in the early days.
    Poll: If Presidential contest is between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, who would you prefer?

    Took me less than a minute.

    XNN
    Thanks.

    How'd you do that?

    It's not really the same kind of poll though, since this one asks who you prefer and the other who will win. Interestingly, the results are similar, excluding the majority in this poll who voted "other."

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Thanks.

    How'd you do that?

    It's not really the same kind of poll though, since this one asks who you prefer and the other who will win. Interestingly, the results are similar, excluding the majority in this poll who voted "other."
    I clicked the Advanced Search hyperlink below the standard search bar.
    Then once in the page:
    For search types, I checked the "posts" box. For keywords "trump clinton poll prefer". And for user name "enhanced_deficit", because if you've been around for a while you know the users who like to put up polls.
    Then click the Search Now button.

    I really like the search by username function. I use it on myself regularly. There are posts that I know I made several years ago and it make them easy to find again.

    XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    By defeating Trump, Biden has proven that he can do what Hillary could not despite all her crooked powers.

    Historians will be writing books on this incredible feat.
    I hope Biden gets impeached Day one!



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Not quite. Trump won fewer counties in 2020 than he did in 2016 (which makes sense, since he barely lost in 2020 and barely won in 2016). It was a lot both times, but Reagan won even more counties in 1984. And Biden won more counties in 2020 than Hillary did in 2016.

    The county numbers can be gotten here. But it requires looking up each year individually.
    https://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/national.php?off=99



    I don't understand your reasoning here. How can the number of counties each candidate won be used to determine how much fraud there was?
    Who are you again?

    When you figure out that there is election fraud, and Trump WON by the biggest majority EVER, then maybe you can talk. Im sure youre gonna be right there to say "there was no fraud". The thing about arguing with Parrots is they dont actually understand the words that be comin' out of their mouths.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Who are you again?

    When you figure out that there is election fraud, and Trump WON by the biggest majority EVER, then maybe you can talk. Im sure youre gonna be right there to say "there was no fraud". The thing about arguing with Parrots is they dont actually understand the words that be comin' out of their mouths.
    Oh, OK. So you're talking about other votes that you believe people cast but for which we don't have evidence.

    I see that I interpreted your train of thought backwards, as if you were arguing from the established fact of certain county-by-county results to the conclusion of a fraudslide, when actually the fraudslide was the established fact and the county-by-county results were the conclusion.

    In that case, the whole relevance of number of counties won is even less clear to me. But ok. Par for the course here lately I guess.

  22. #19
    Joe is on mental decline and can't even speak properly unless hes pumped up with a bunch of drugs. I highly doubt that he's smarter than Clinton.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Oh, OK. So you're talking about other votes that you believe people cast but for which we don't have evidence.

    I see that I interpreted your train of thought backwards, as if you were arguing from the established fact of certain county-by-county results to the conclusion of a fraudslide, when actually the fraudslide was the established fact and the county-by-county results were the conclusion.

    In that case, the whole relevance of number of counties won is even less clear to me. But ok. Par for the course here lately I guess.
    The only evidence I see is that you REFUSE to examine the information that is presented, then make a determination from there. Youve already made up your mind that there is no fraud apparently, but if there is fraud, thats ok because you are good obedient brainwashed leftist that I think genuinely believes the story exactly as it was presented to you. Basically, if others dont think exactly as you think, or rather as you have been told to think, then they are "Conspiracy Theorists", including Trump, king of the Conspiracy Theorists.

    ANY responsible adult human will examine the evidence, then make a determination based on the information presented. That is the responsibility of these freedoms you have enjoyed. Youve abandoned your responsibility and handed the henhouse to the foxes. You cant even tell when you are being lied to. If that be the case, I have some oceanfront property to sell you in Arizona right off the Gulf of New Mexico, absolutely beautiful, I think you'll really love it there...
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    The only evidence I see is that you REFUSE to examine the information that is presented, then make a determination from there. Youve already made up your mind that there is no fraud apparently, but if there is fraud, thats ok because you are good obedient brainwashed leftist that I think genuinely believes the story exactly as it was presented to you.
    None of that's true. And you can't possibly have gotten it from any of my posts. Where are you getting this?

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    None of that's true. And you can't possibly have gotten it from any of my posts. Where are you getting this?
    The only evidence I need to prove your behavior is your own posts. Are you willing to actually examine the information being presented as evidence?
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    The only evidence I need to prove your behavior is your own posts. Are you willing to actually examine the information being presented as evidence?
    OK, but here you are making claims about my behavior that you can't substantiate with any posts of mine. So there's that.

    Yes, I am willing to examine information presented as evidence, as my posting history here, including in this thread, shows.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    I clicked the Advanced Search hyperlink below the standard search bar.
    Then once in the page:
    For search types, I checked the "posts" box. For keywords "trump clinton poll prefer". And for user name "enhanced_deficit", because if you've been around for a while you know the users who like to put up polls.
    Then click the Search Now button.

    I really like the search by username function. I use it on myself regularly. There are posts that I know I made several years ago and it make them easy to find again.

    XNN
    Thanks! Back in the day google site:ronpaulforums.com did a better job except for threads that are in HT.

    A couple of interesting things.

    1) @enhanced_deficit picked Trump.

    2) Some of the people who are vocal supporters of Trump now picked "other."

    3) "Other" won by a landslide.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I hope Biden gets impeached Day one!
    I would prefer a meteor Strike or Lightning Bolt,, on Live TV..

    an authoritative end.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  31. #27
    Just gonna throw this out there...

    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Just gonna throw this out there...

    Now wait just a second. Are you now agreeing with that count of counties Trump and Biden won? Because that was the whole thing you got on my case about just the other day.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Now wait just a second. Are you now agreeing with that count of counties Trump and Biden won? Because that was the whole thing you got on my case about just the other day.
    I am saying that Trump won by a landslide, if the votes are properly counted.

    When they are counted improperly, then Biden won, but its not a Landslide, its a FRAUDSLIDE. Thats gonna add up in the count of the counties, and I would hope like hell that the numbers we are seeing even in that last pic are contested and challenged and proven to be either correct or incorrect. That is the responsible thing to do. Either way it does confirm my initial statement you called me on. Trump won a lot more counties (if pic is roughly accurate) than Biden. So how the hell could Biden get more total votes than Obama with what, half of the counties?

    Thus I am calling total bull$#@! on this election. And not based on one simple pic, but the deluge of information pointing to overwhelming fraud.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I am saying that Trump won by a landslide, if the votes are properly counted.

    When they are counted improperly, then Biden won, but its not a Landslide, its a FRAUDSLIDE. Thats gonna add up in the count of the counties, and I would hope like hell that the numbers we are seeing even in that last pic are contested and challenged and proven to be either correct or incorrect. That is the responsible thing to do. Either way it does confirm my initial statement you called me on. Trump won a lot more counties (if pic is roughly accurate) than Biden. So how the hell could Biden get more total votes than Obama with what, half of the counties?

    Thus I am calling total bull$#@! on this election. And not based on one simple pic, but the deluge of information pointing to overwhelming fraud.
    I get all that. I don't really see what it has to do with the way you were complaining about what I said about the number of counties. Now it sounds like you're using the exact same number that when I mentioned it you accused me of ignoring the evidence.

    To answer your question about Obama v. Biden, one mitigating factor is that you're using raw numbers of votes, without accounting for differences in the total number of votes. The voting population is larger now, and voter turnout was higher. As a percent of voters, those 69 million who voted for Obama actually made up a higher percent than the 81 million who voted for Biden (or whatever the actual number was). At any rate, you do agree that if you had an accurate count of Biden's votes, it would still be the case that he won fewer counties than Obama with a higher number of voters, right? Surely you're not saying that more than 12 million of Biden's votes were actually not cast by real voters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Did Joe Biden just have his "Hillary Clinton Coal" moment?
    By jmdrake in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-27-2021, 09:07 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2017, 09:54 PM
  3. Beginning of end of Hillary? ; "Bill Clinton May Have Just Cost Hillary the Black Vote"
    By enhanced_deficit in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-10-2016, 05:29 PM
  4. "Experienced" Joe Biden was proven dumb when it counted
    By Liberty Star in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 11:06 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 03:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •