Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 32

Thread: Fauci Admits Nothing Will Change After Vaccine

  1. #1

    Fauci Admits Nothing Will Change After Vaccine

    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    This is pretty much what the globalists want. To keep people in a perpetual state of fear and sadness with no happiness on the horizon.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  4. #3
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

    "We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

  5. #4
    I've always questioned the "asymptomatic threat." When I first heard about it, I did some research and like this video describes, it sounded like it was merely a case of viral load. If the viral load is low enough, your immune system takes care of it and you never experience symptoms. If the load is higher (for a given immune system), you might have light symptoms, if higher still, more pronounced symptoms. But there's nothing unique to covid here. The "asymptomatic threat" should apply to the common cold, seasonal flu, etc. But invisible enemies scare the heck out of people, so here we are.
    My Medical Records are Private

    "If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    I've always questioned the "asymptomatic threat." When I first heard about it, I did some research and like this video describes, it sounded like it was merely a case of viral load. If the viral load is low enough, your immune system takes care of it and you never experience symptoms. If the load is higher (for a given immune system), you might have light symptoms, if higher still, more pronounced symptoms. But there's nothing unique to covid here. The "asymptomatic threat" should apply to the common cold, seasonal flu, etc. But invisible enemies scare the heck out of people, so here we are.
    Are we sure there's even such a thing as covid-19?

    You point out the use of "invisible enemies" tactic to direct the herd, in planned directions. Wasn't the same "invisible enemy" tactic used to direct the herd after 9/11, also?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

    "We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Are we sure there's even such a thing as covid-19?
    We are not (no isolated virus, etc). I'm just saying that even if we use their paradigm, it's not very convincing to anyone who takes the time to look into it and think it through.

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    You point out the use of "invisible enemies" tactic to direct the herd, in planned directions. Wasn't the same "invisible enemy" tactic used to direct the herd after 9/11, also?
    Yup. And the herd is grateful that the nanny state is looking out for them.
    My Medical Records are Private

    "If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

  8. #7
    These globalists are hungry are for power. This was never let go a prefect crisis to waste.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    These globalists are hungry are for power. This was never let go a prefect crisis to waste.
    In the words of Rahm Emmanuel: "Never let a crisis go to waste."
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    POC like you and @oyarde should get vaccine first.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.


    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    POC like you and @oyarde should get vaccine first.
    Maybe a visit from renowned author (read:wealthy) S.M. Stirling is in order.

    Well, here's an author I'll not put another penny into the pocket of

    And by "compulsory" I don't mean fines and scolding; I mean the cops will come to your house and physically hold you and your family down while the shot is administered, and if you resist beat you to a pulp or shoot you.

    "Salus populi suprema lex esto", as the Romans used to say. The health of the people is the highest law.
    As he adopts his Lt. William Walker character persona from the Nantucket series.

    XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    Maybe a visit from renowned author (read:wealthy) S.M. Stirling is in order.

    Well, here's an author I'll not put another penny into the pocket of

    And by "compulsory" I don't mean fines and scolding; I mean the cops will come to your house and physically hold you and your family down while the shot is administered, and if you resist beat you to a pulp or shoot you.

    "Salus populi suprema lex esto", as the Romans used to say. The health of the people is the highest law.
    As he adopts his Lt. William Walker character persona from the Nantucket series.

    XNN
    I know that "molṑn labé" is ancient Greek for "come and take them."

    But what is ancient Greek for "come and give them" ... ?

    Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

    Platform ˇ Our Actions

    Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

    #TakeHumanAction ˇ Donate ˇ Merchandise


    HOME ˇ Facebook ˇ Twitter ˇ YouTube

  14. #12
    One you guys all get yer vaccine and the palsy sets in and your nuts dry up you'll be around more because nobody is going to screw you .

  15. #13
    Fauci can kiss my ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  16. #14
    You will own nothing, and you WILL be happy.

    Or else.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Fauci can kiss my ass.

    Reported.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.


    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    You will own nothing, and you WILL be happy.

    Or else.
    Well, I already own nothing and I'm not happy about it so they can kiss my ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Reported.
    I reported your report. Kiss my ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  21. #18
    nm. misunderstood OB's post
    Last edited by devil21; 12-16-2020 at 02:04 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

    "We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I know that "molṑn labé" is ancient Greek for "come and take them."

    But what is ancient Greek for "come and give them" ... ?
    molṑn lubé?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    molṑn lubé?
    Saving that!

    XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Are we sure there's even such a thing as covid-19?
    So far just some jackasses on the televitz repeating the assertion ad nauseam. Unfortunately, even here, some consider that proof enough.

  25. #22
    Wow..good find on this Kim Iversen. An honest progressive like Jimmy Dore. Need alot more of them..
    The wisdom of Swordy:

    On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever..... just like Trump said.

    On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    We are not (no isolated virus, etc).
    What does "no isolated virus" mean?

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I know that "molṑn labé" is ancient Greek for "come and take them."

    But what is ancient Greek for "come and give them" ... ?
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again."



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    What does "no isolated virus" mean?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...never-isolated
    My Medical Records are Private

    "If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

  30. #26
    That actually doesn't answer the question of what "no isolated virus" means. But also, note that the CDC source cited there certainly doesn't support the conclusion that there is any doubt about the existence of the COVID 19 virus. And if you mean to say that the COVID 19 virus has never been isolated (which, even if true, would not be any reason to doubt that it exists), the source doesn't claim that either. The source cited, which was from July, doesn't even make the claim that no isolates of the virus existed at that time, only that they weren't available to certain scientists who had performed some earlier research to which that document refers. But even if it did claim that isolates of the virus didn't exist at all yet in July, it would certainly not be a valid conclusion that no isolates of the virus existed at all even today so many months later.

    Unfortunately, the source being relied on in that thread isn't directly the CDC document that it cites, but instead that document got mediated by way of a crank article written by Jon Rappaport, who, unfortunately, has no credentials in this subject and clearly doesn't understand what he's talking about.

    Granted, I don't have credentials either. But when I read articles like Rappaport's, I do so critically, and when I did that this time, I found that it was all too easy to blow holes in his claims and conclusion. I find it really unfortunate that others read articles like that so uncritically, and then go on and continue to pawn off his claims as if they're settled facts.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 12-16-2020 at 02:10 PM.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    That actually doesn't answer the question of what "no isolated virus" means. But also, note that the CDC source cited there certainly doesn't support the conclusion that there is any doubt about the existence of the COVID 19 virus. And if you mean to say that the COVID 19 virus has never been isolated (which, even if true, would not be any reason to doubt that it exists), the source doesn't claim that either. The source cited, which was from July, doesn't even make the claim that no isolates of the virus existed at that time, only that they weren't available to certain scientists who had performed some earlier research to which that document refers. But even if it did claim that isolates of the virus didn't exist at all yet in July, it would certainly not be a valid conclusion that no isolates of the virus existed at all even today so many months later.

    Unfortunately, the source being relied on in that thread isn't directly the CDC document that it cites, but instead that document got mediated by way of a crank article written by Jon Rappaport, who, unfortunately, has no credentials in this subject and clearly doesn't understand what he's talking about.

    Granted, I don't have credentials either. But when I read articles like Rappaport's, I do so critically, and when I did that this time, I found that it was all too easy to blow holes in his claims and conclusion. I find it really unfortunate that others read articles like that so uncritically, and then go on and continue to pawn off his claims as if they're settled facts.
    Kinda like how people watch the news uncritically and believe whatever comes out of it. Invisible enemies are the tactic used repeatedly to herd the masses. No reason to think this instance is any different, especially since it's so conveniently timed to enable the furtherance of other planned agendas by related people and organizations.

    Having said that, whether covid remains an imaginary invisible enemy or at some point does become very real, is anyone's guess. My bet is that it eventually will become something real but only after enough people have been jabbed.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

    "We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Kinda like how people watch the news uncritically and believe whatever comes out of it.
    Yes. The very same thing.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    That actually doesn't answer the question of what "no isolated virus" means. But also...
    I see you were not seeking clarification, you wanted to argue with someone. My mistake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    And if you mean to say that the COVID 19 virus has never been isolated (which, even if true, would not be any reason to doubt that it exists)
    Sure it is. Doubt just means you're somewhere between "it exists" and "it doesn't exist." Feel free to believe 100% that it exists. I'm below 100% positive that it exists, so to @devil21's question "are we sure...?" my answer is no, I'm not sure. And honestly, I don't even care that much. We still have a central bank.
    My Medical Records are Private

    "If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    I see you were not seeking clarification, you wanted to argue with someone. My mistake.
    When it comes to claims like that, seeking clarification about the meaning of the phrase "no isolated virus" is an important prerequisite to drawing any conclusions. So that clarification is needed either way. A major weakness of the thread you linked is that it didn't actually provide that clarification, but only proceeded to make the same assertions while skipping over that necessary foundation. Jon Rappaport would have spared himself a great deal of confusion if, prior to leaping to his conclusions, he had patiently asked himself just what it means to isolate a virus and looked into that. The claims he makes about it are the claims of someone who clearly skipped that step.


    Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Sure it is. Doubt just means you're somewhere between "it exists" and "it doesn't exist." Feel free to believe 100% that it exists. I'm below 100% positive that it exists, so to @devil21's question "are we sure...?" my answer is no, I'm not sure. And honestly, I don't even care that much. We still have a central bank.
    But one can be 100% certain that the virus exists without anyone having gotten an isolate of it. So no, the lack of such an isolate (even if that were the case, which it is not--many labs have isolated the COVID 19 virus, and already had prior to July) would not be a reason to doubt its existence. We had plenty of proof of its existence before anyone had made isolates of it. After they did, then that only provided us with even more proof of the existence of a virus whose existence we already had solid proof of.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 12-16-2020 at 03:33 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2020, 12:37 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-22-2020, 06:18 PM
  3. Historic Vaccine Debate Between Dr. Fauci and Dr. Shiva July 29, 2020
    By dannno in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-04-2020, 09:46 AM
  4. Dr. Fauci Admits He LIED About Mask Safety!
    By jmdrake in forum Coronavirus SARS-CoV2
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-30-2020, 06:33 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2020, 09:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •