Thread: COVID-19 and the Unnecessary Depression and Anxiety

COVID-19 and the Unnecessary Depression and Anxiety

COVID-19 changed the world in a snap. A lot of claims came up, and it's difficult to tell which is real. But then the virus is real, whether it's overrated or not, the negative effect that it caused such as depression and anxiety are also real.

How did you do during the lockdowns. How were you affected mentally?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I was affected mentally because I wasn't able to go to the gym for 3 months.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Identify a SCIENTIFIC website which claims that they’ve isolated the virus?

The depression and anxiety are being caused by the Fake News Media hyping and sensationalizing the covid19 scam . Making matters worse is the b u l l s h I t claim that there is a version 2.

The fraud is intended to help BigPharma rake in gazillions- the deep state anti Trump cabal also wanted to tank the economy hoping that Americans would take out their anger on President Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I was affected mentally because I wasn't able to go to the gym for 3 months.
    That's likely, since our happy hormones are boosted when we exercise. They give us that positive feeling. Funny I know this but there are really times when it's hard to convince myself to do it which is most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post

The depression and anxiety are being caused by the Fake News Media hyping and sensationalizing the covid19 scam . Making matters worse is the b u l l s h I t claim that there is a version 2.

The fraud is intended to help BigPharma rake in gazillions- the deep state anti Trump cabal also wanted to tank the economy hoping that Americans would take out their anger on President Trump.
    Yes, I agree. The mainstream media, maybe the people are them are trying to depict this like an apocalyptic scene causing people unnecessary anxiety. I'm not an expert but I think the information could have been handled better. Like they could have done campaigns to encourage people, to give them hope, instead of the drama.

I read this article from ADAA discussing about strategies to reduce anxiety https://adaa.org/learn-from-us/from-...ion-strategies Check it out when you get the chance.

Keep safe!

The only anxiety and depression I have suffered this year has been from watching my fellow humans become full blown government dependent communists and extremely weak humans afraid of getting sick.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    The only anxiety and depression I have suffered this year has been from watching my fellow humans become full blown government dependent communists and extremely weak humans afraid of getting sick.
    Agreed. It truly is a sickening display.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by alivecream View Post
    COVID-19 changed the world in a snap. A lot of claims came up, and it's difficult to tell which is real. But then the virus is real, whether it's overrated or not, the negative effect that it caused such as depression and anxiety are also real.

The virus didn't cause those things. The responses governments have taken to it have.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Before I take you up on that, can you please say what "isolate the virus" means?

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    The virus didn't cause those things. The responses governments have taken to it have.
    And people's attention is diverted to the chaos the government made, instead of calmly focusing to what is essential which is ourselves, our welfare. I believe this pandemic is here to make us reset and re-wire our minds.

People need to realize that, and the media should be helping in enlightening us.

Sirius XM is activated on my company car. The only commercials right now are from the CDC. You have two "Were all going to die! Everyone hide in your basement!" Ads with one in the middle talking about mental stresses and how you should avoid too muy troubling news. Yup, that really makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Sirius XM is activated on my company car. The only commercials right now are from the CDC. You have two "Were all going to die! Everyone hide in your basement!" Ads with one in the middle talking about mental stresses and how you should avoid too muy troubling news. Yup, that really makes sense.
    They're conditioning our minds. LOL Somehow, it makes me laugh a little though it's not funny. But some people are so easy to believe this. You can't blame them. It's really hard to tell which is which.

Sometimes, it's also better to really isolate ourselves from the whole world, away from the circus. It's just way too much at times and it's exaggerating the real situation.

It's been almost a year and it seems this is really it. This is the world we'll be living in. I say were lucky to still be here. Life has never been more meaningful ever since the pandemic as we get to realize the value of small things. This pandemic has been hurtful; however, there's a message that we have to keep in mind going forward. Appreciate life and all in it, big or small.

I'd be lying to you if I said I wasn't at least slightly messed up a couple times throughout 2020.

I'm better now, but I went through something at the beginning of the covid scare, then more recently seeing how things were still going.

It was just so depressing to see the zeitgeist in the state it was (and is going).
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How are you guys? I hope everyone's fine.
    Last edited by CultureCurage; 01-21-2021 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CultureCurage View Post
    It's been almost a year and it seems this is really it. This is the world we'll be living in. I say were lucky to still be here. Life has never been more meaningful ever since the pandemic as we get to realize the value of small things. This pandemic has been hurtful; however, there's a message that we have to keep in mind going forward. Appreciate life and all in it, big or small.
    Very well said. I think this is the time when we have to look at the "smaller picture," like live with with what we have rather than dream of conquering the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    I'd be lying to you if I said I wasn't at least slightly messed up a couple times throughout 2020.

I'm better now, but I went through something at the beginning of the covid scare, then more recently seeing how things were still going.

It was just so depressing to see the zeitgeist in the state it was (and is going).
    This time is really depressing but we have no choice but to pull ourselves together. It's given and there's nothing we can do about it. The virus is here to stay, but it surely doesn't mean life stops.

I have a feeling that this will go on until 2025.

This time is really depressing but we have no choice but to pull ourselves together. It's given and there's nothing we can do about it. The virus is here to stay, but it surely doesn't mean life stops.
    The Virus is nothing but a Cold that has been Politically Hyped.
    The Psychological Manipulation will trigger all kinds of mental issues.

and I happen to be fortunate to be in a Legal State,, so was already using the cure. Both for depression and Covid..

and Honestly if the media and TPTB could tie the two together they would and you would have heard about it.

Pot Stores are the healthiest places in town. (not to be publicly advertised)
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-07-2021 at 05:43 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by CultureCurage View Post
    I have a feeling that this will go on until 2025.
    Tyranny?

why would it end then?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Before I take you up on that, can you please say what "isolate the virus" means?
    It means Isolate (Identify and examine a single virus). and it has not been done.

Why do you have to be so Obtuse?

and for clarification,,it is a Fabrication.. a Confusion between the Common Cold and Influenza(of various flavors)
    Covid-19 is claimed to be both ,, which is Confusion.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-07-2021 at 05:53 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I watch and Pray.
    I educate myself.

https://nojabforme.info/?fbclid=IwAR...KRt1KrXUzpB8e8
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom