View Poll Results: When will Kamala Harris become POTUS?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • February 2021

1 5.56%
  • March 2021

1 5.56%
  • April 2021

0 0%
  • May 2021

0 0%
  • June 2021

0 0%
  • July 2021

2 11.11%
  • August 2021

0 0%
  • September 2021

0 0%
  • October 2021

0 0%
  • November 2021

1 5.56%
  • December 2021

1 5.56%
  • January 2022

3 16.67%
  • February 2022

3 16.67%
  • March 2022

0 0%
  • April 2022

0 0%
  • May 2022

0 0%
  • June 2022

0 0%
  • July 2022

1 5.56%
  • August 2022

0 0%
  • September 2022

0 0%
  • October 2022

1 5.56%
  • November 2022

0 0%
  • December 2022

0 0%
  • January 2023

0 0%
  • February 2023

1 5.56%
  • March 2023

0 0%
  • April 2023

1 5.56%
  • May 2023

0 0%
  • June 2023

0 0%
  • July 2023

2 11.11%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Kamala Harris become POTUS?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    That was going up the stairs, wait till he does that going down them.

Maybe they should make some escalators for aircraft boarding.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kamala Harris be like: I should have done a better job greasing those stairs.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Biden said during his press conference that he will be running for reelection in 2024. Not sure if he's serious or he's trying to dispel any notion that Kamala will be president within the next few months.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Likely never.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Perhaps this will be Biden's fate.

Calvin Coolidge

It looks like @sam1952's month is coming up.

Things have changed a bit since this poll started. Harris has made a complete idiot of herself in front of the nation. Odds going down that they would put her in no matter what happens, absent Biden falling dead live on national TV.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Things have changed a bit since this poll started. Harris has made a complete idiot of herself in front of the nation. Odds going down that they would put her in no matter what happens, absent Biden falling dead live on national TV.
    Plenty of VPs have made complete idiots out of themselves. It still didn't prevent some of them from becoming president. Besides, it's not like she has to become president this year. At this rate, Biden's exit strategy would be death and that won't likely happen for another year and a half.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-16-2021 at 06:16 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

And even if that happened, they'd nail him to the podium and claim his lack of motion was because he was depressed and "pinin' for the fjords".
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

If I remember correctly, Jen Psaki said a few months back that she would be gone by the end of the year/beginning of next year. Could that be a sign that Biden will be gone as well? I can't see Harris keeping Psaki around once she becomes POTUS.

Calvin Coolidge

Theory: Due to the decreasing approval of Biden and Harris, they will both be forced into a position where they will have to resign. Pelosi has zero interest in taking over. Somebody from outside the administration will be brought in to "save" this administration. Biden will announce that his new VP will be Hillary Clinton. Democrats will argue that Hillary should finish Biden's term because she rightfully won the 2016 election without Russian interference. With a 50-50 vote in the Senate, Harris will either break the tie or several RINOs will vote with the Democrats. Once confirmed, Harris will resign and Hillary will be immediately sworn in. Biden will then resign and Hillary will be sworn in as president. Hillary Clinton becomes the 47th president and brings in the Great Reset and NWO as she was originally intended to.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Theory: Due to the decreasing approval of Biden and Harris, they will both be forced into a position where they will have to resign. Pelosi has zero interest in taking over. Somebody from outside the administration will be brought in to "save" this administration. Biden will announce that his new VP will be Hillary Clinton. Democrats will argue that Hillary should finish Biden's term because she rightfully won the 2016 election without Russian interference. With a 50-50 vote in the Senate, Harris will either break the tie or several RINOs will vote with the Democrats. Once confirmed, Harris will resign and Hillary will be immediately sworn in. Biden will then resign and Hillary will be sworn in as president. Hillary Clinton becomes the 47th president and brings in the Great Reset and NWO as she was originally intended to.
    Out of all the theories this sounds most plausible. I can only hope the country will break into pieces if this happens or patriots will finally organize against the satanic government to stop it.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Hillary is done. They didn't want her for various reasons.

I see I originally said July 2023 in this poll. I would now be surprised if Biden lasted that long.

I think the Russians have operatives everywhere in D.C. just in case there is a threat to their national security right now.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Out of all the theories this sounds most plausible. I can only hope the country will break into pieces if this happens or patriots will finally organize against the satanic government to stop it.
    It does make a lot of sense. It would explain why Biden didn't make Hillary his running mate as people would immediately know what the plan is and thus it wouldn't have been successful. So they went with Kamala Harris instead and now with a 28% approval rating (even though she clearly scores below 10%) it's now very difficult to bring her in. She was painted as future Madam President. In reality, she is nothing more than a red herring.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-16-2021 at 06:18 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

Lets see if Kamala ends up giving the power back.

Calvin Coolidge

Looks like @sam1952 is the winner!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Looks like @sam1952 is the winner!
    Biden fell over dead on live TV?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Biden fell over dead on live TV?
    He transferred power to Harris while he's being put under anesthesia. Does that count? She's got the Presidential powers.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Still maintaining that this is going to happen.

Calvin Coolidge

technically, for several hours, when Joe Biden underwent a surgical procedure, she was our president.
    he had been put under.... she was right next to the nuclear football. when he woke up, things went
    back to normal. i am not sure if this counts but i must mention this all. current events, yes....indeedy.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    He transferred power to Harris while he's being put under anesthesia. Does that count? She's got the Presidential powers.
    Hmm. While that may satisfy the letter of the contest under a very temporary condition, the spirit of the contest is about a permanent departure and replacement of Biden.

Verdict: Contest still open.

Consolation prize: @sam1952 wins the Joe Biden Colonoscopy Award! @sam1952 saw into the dark tunnel of the future...

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Colonoscopy... dark tunnel...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Hillary Clinton must have been pissed when Harris got the presidential powers. Maybe the plot twist is that Harris is the one who ends up dying. Clinton could be plotting her suicide as we speak.

Or maybe she told Harris during the general election that acting president is the closest she'll ever get.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-19-2021 at 09:29 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

Hmm. While that may satisfy the letter of the contest under a very temporary condition, the spirit of the contest is about a permanent departure and replacement of Biden.

Consolation prize: @sam1952 wins the Joe Biden Colonoscopy Award! @sam1952 saw into the dark tunnel of the future...

Her approval rating is in the high 20's. She will never be potus.

Perhaps this will be Biden's fate.

Nah. Between Reagan and Dubya, old Tecumseh finally figured out he was doing us favors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Her approval rating is in the high 20's. She will never be potus.
    More likely at less than 10% given those poll numbers are inflated. A woman who polled at 0% within her own party can't possibly have an approval in the high 20's.

It's also why people are theorizing that Biden will get rid of her and appoint a new VP with better poll numbers.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-19-2021 at 11:13 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

Now that she has tasted the power of the presidency, wonder if she'll invoke the 25th. Is that another poll?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

In the spirit of the contest my “temporary” win will be acknowledged for what it is. Curious which orifice they used for the exam as he is full of $#@! either direction they scoped...
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    In the spirit of the contest my “temporary” win will be acknowledged for what it is. Curious which orifice they used for the exam as he is full of $#@! either direction they scoped...
    Here is your trophy and prize money for winning! Congrats!

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast