View Poll Results: When will Kamala Harris become POTUS?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • February 2021

1 5.56%
  • March 2021

1 5.56%
  • April 2021

0 0%
  • May 2021

0 0%
  • June 2021

0 0%
  • July 2021

2 11.11%
  • August 2021

0 0%
  • September 2021

0 0%
  • October 2021

0 0%
  • November 2021

1 5.56%
  • December 2021

1 5.56%
  • January 2022

3 16.67%
  • February 2022

3 16.67%
  • March 2022

0 0%
  • April 2022

0 0%
  • May 2022

0 0%
  • June 2022

0 0%
  • July 2022

1 5.56%
  • August 2022

0 0%
  • September 2022

0 0%
  • October 2022

1 5.56%
  • November 2022

0 0%
  • December 2022

0 0%
  • January 2023

0 0%
  • February 2023

1 5.56%
  • March 2023

0 0%
  • April 2023

1 5.56%
  • May 2023

0 0%
  • June 2023

0 0%
  • July 2023

2 11.11%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Kamala Harris become POTUS?

The process will start to show Biden in failing health early summer. Guessing November. Just in time for the holidays to distract people.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    If Biden ends up being replaced by Harris, she won't be any more in charge than Biden will have been.

POTUS is not the captain of the ship of state. POTUS is just the figurehead at the prow.

Neither Biden nor Harris will run the show. The apparatchiks of the unaccountable executive plantation [1] will do so.

The only difference will be that Biden or Harris will be more compliant and less problematically truculent than Trump was.

[1] Which some like to call the "Deep State," but which as far as I can tell is really just the plain old "State."
    Sounds about right.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Has Harris resigned from her Senate seat yet? I'm guessing shes waiting until Trump finally concedes.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Hopefully it doesn't happen...
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Sometimes in 2022. They'll let Joe make at least one SOTUA.
    Wouldn't surprise me if after Biden's inauguration it'll be reported that Stephen Breyer has announced his retirement.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I may have to declare that all bets are off in this contest.

Miraculously, Biden has become much more coherent and articulate. Either they have found a miracle treatment for him, or the entire nation was played for over a year. Joe "Rope-a-dope" Biden wins a thriller of an election.

Think of all of the questions Biden avoided while everyone babied the poor, old senile man...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Ima gonna give April 2023.

Joe takes all the $#@! for what is gonna happen. Hands off to Harris. 47th President. Woman power.! Primaries! Woo hoo!
    And Harris will have Gretchen Whitmer by her side.

Calvin Coolidge

Still time to place your bet...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Joe Biden won't last for four years. With scandals and dementia, it's only a matter of time before he is removed or steps down, and Kamala Harris is installed as POTUS.

When will it happen?
    AFTER December of 2023.... hence i had to opt for the last option on the list. At that point in time, Kamela is doing 99% of the POTUS
    'grunt work' in a very alert 'Girl Friday' manner, all Joe has to do is chitchat and do his JRB on memos etc. for she will be running things.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    AFTER December of 2023.... hence i had to opt for the last option on the list. At that point in time, Kamela is doing 99% of the POTUS
    'grunt work' in a very alert 'Girl Friday' manner, all Joe has to do is chitchat and do his JRB on memos etc. for she will be running things.
    Tacitly, BIDEN's day brings to mind the naps POTUS CALVIN COOLIDGE took...even if his views on life are like those of AL SMITH or FDR.

Biden could live until he is 90. He might last for 2 terms if she totally runs the country after about June of 2o22.
    I think she thinks if she metaphorically plays her cards right, she gets HER two full terms AFTER Joe Biden's two.

Teddy Kennedy since the early 70s had a staff of 100 clever souls. They got bills thru Congress for him, he spent
    3 decades of his life getting almost totally drunk on a daily basis. Biden will have a bright young staff around him.

With the likelihood that many false flag operations are going to take place tomorrow, Biden getting assassinated could be an option as well. Understandable why it didn't as this thread and poll were made before what happened on January 6th.

Calvin Coolidge

We can now officially confirm that Biden did not step down immediately after inauguration.

The three most likely options now are as follows:

6 months

1 year

2 years and 1 day

Calvin Coolidge

That was the max number of options. Feel free to predict a further out month and year in the thread.
    I don't see her becoming POTUS, barring any unexpected accident leading to accidental short term promotion.
    Her laughter style would also be a hurdle, not Presidential material.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I don't see her becoming POTUS, barring any unexpected accident leading to accidental short term promotion.
    Her laughter style would also be a hurdle, not Presidential material.
    How about calling for "coming after Trump supporters"? Should that not have disqualified her like pretty much $#@!ing IMMEDIATELY?

She is a FEMALE HITLER. ANYONE that calls for coming after people that have done nothing wrong except express an OPINION by VOTING that she disagrees with, that is INCITING VIOLENCE and that is EXTREMISM.

We dont have a Presidency any longer.

We have a REGIME.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    How about calling for "coming after Trump supporters"? Should that not have disqualified her like pretty much $#@!ing IMMEDIATELY?

She is a FEMALE HITLER. ANYONE that calls for coming after people that have done nothing wrong except express an OPINION by VOTING that she disagrees with, that is INCITING VIOLENCE and that is EXTREMISM.

We dont have a Presidency any longer.

We have a REGIME.
    I think Kamala has also gone on record saying she know the names of all Trump supporters and where they all live.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I think Kamala has also gone on record saying she know the names of all Trump supporters and where they all live.
    Nazis back in the day used to do this on Paper.

Today, they have Facebook, Cellphones and Geolocation, and even AI.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

I haven't seen that statement but that potentially could slightly increase her chances of election. When Trump suggested that supporters of Obama/Hillary were supporters of "founding fathers" of an anti-America terrorist group, his popularity shot up among people on the Right and such statements helped him win 2016 election.

My prediction was based on mass public choices, having a full head of hair for male Prez candidates is important, having high standards of decorum for female Prez candidate will be even more so. People are way more picky when it comes to electing female Presidents, there has not been one that met those high standards in last 300 or so years.

Joe Biden-Kamala H era will probably serve as introspection break for globalist neocon funded Netanyahu Republicans aka MAGA movement. Sort of like Obama-Biden era did for Bush-Cheney supporters. Hopefully lessons will be learnt.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I haven't seen that statement but that potentially could slightly increase her chances of election. When Trump suggested that supporters of Obama/Hillary were supporters of "founding fathers" of an anti-America terrorist group, his popularity shot up among people on the Right and such statements helped him win 2016 election.

My prediction was based on mass public choices, having a full head of hair for male Prez candidates is important, having high standards of decorum for female Prez candidate will be even more so. People are way more picky when it comes to electing female Presidents, there has not been one that met those high standards in last 300 or so years.

Joe Biden-Kamala H era will probably serve as introspection break for globalist neocon funded Netanyahu Republicans aka MAGA movement. Sort of like Obama-Biden era did for Bush-Cheney supporters. Hopefully lessons will be learnt.
    There are plenty of copies of the video where she says that.

But its not just her. Its pretty much the ENTIRE Mainstream Media. Asshats like Brian Skelter on CNN manufacturing false associations between Conservative / Republican and TERRORIST. Then you get John Brennan, known Communist, Ex head of the CIA calling even Libertarians as Extremists.

This $#@! is so dangerous. Like END OF HUMANITY dangerous.
    1776 > 1984

I was actually expecting Kamala to trip Biden and step up to the podium
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Next month is Women's Month. Seems like that would be a pretty good time for Kamala to take the reins.

Calvin Coolidge

Biden would have had to win, for Kamala Harris to become POTUS
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

It’s looking like Joe will survive March...if he doesn’t fall and hit his head.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It’s looking like Joe will survive March...if he doesn’t fall and hit his head.
    May the {Air] Force [One] be with him.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Joe Biden won't last for four years. With scandals and dementia, it's only a matter of time before he is removed or steps down, and Kamala Harris is installed as POTUS.

When will it happen?
    Within 6 months of inauguration.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    May the {Air] Force [One] be with him.

That was going up the stairs, wait till he does that going down them.

Maybe they should make some escalators for aircraft boarding.

Has he got a harder head than Gerald Ford?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast