Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Frankie the Red: Jesus, Mary, and Joseph Were Immigrants

  1. #1

    Exclamation Frankie the Red: Jesus, Mary, and Joseph Were Immigrants

    Vatican: Jesus, Mary, and Joseph Were Immigrants

    https://www.breitbart.com/immigratio...ph-immigrants/

    Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D. 12 Dec 2020

    ROME — The Vatican lit up the figures of Mary, Joseph, and Jesus in a sculpture of migrants and refugees Friday to highlight their status as immigrants.

    On Friday afternoon, the Vatican unveiled its Nativity scene and the Christmas tree set up in St. Peter’s Square. During the same event, the figure of the Holy Family represented in the massive Angels Unawares migrant sculpture was illuminated.

    The bronze sculpture, which depicts a boat with a group of migrants and refugees from different cultural and racial backgrounds and from various historical periods, received “a particular lighting aimed at the three figures that reproduce the Holy Family of Nazareth,” the Vatican’s office for Migrants and Refugees announced.

    It is “a sign to highlight the profound meaning of Christmas and to remember that Jesus too, with Mary [and] Joseph, was a migrant, fleeing to save his life,” it declared in a statement.

    In September 2019, Pope Francis unveiled the massive bronze sculpture depicting 140 migrants in Saint Peter’s Square in the Vatican, the first sculpture to be installed in the piazza in more than 400 years.

    The Vatican’s Office for Migrants and Refugees commissioned the 20-foot tall, 3.5-ton bronze sculpture from Canadian artist Timothy Schmalz.

    The migrant sculpture bears the title “Angels Unaware” in reference to the biblical passage from the Epistle to the Hebrews: “Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.”

    The artist said the figures in the sculpture represent “a tapestry of people from all historical periods of time. From ancient migrant people to indigenous migrant people to contemporary Syrians and Africans.” He chose the number of 140 figures to create a symmetry with the 140 columns along Bernini’s colonnade.

    Pope Francis told pilgrims gathered in Saint Peter’s Square this past September that he had dedicated his Message for the commemoration of the World Day of Migrants and Refugees “to the internally displaced, who are forced to flee, as also happened to Jesus and his family. ‘Like Jesus, forced to flee,’ likewise the displaced, migrants.”

    Pope Francis has often compared migrants to Jesus Christ, suggesting the cold welcome Christ received upon entering the world is similar to the reception many migrants experience.

    “Jesus knows well the pain of not being welcomed,” the pope said in a 2018 tweet for International Migrants’ Day. “May our hearts not be closed as were the houses in Bethlehem.”


    During the flight into Egypt, “the child Jesus experienced with his parents the tragic fate of the displaced and refugees,” Francis said earlier this year, “which is marked by fear, uncertainty and unease.”

    “Unfortunately, in our own times, millions of families can identify with this sad reality,” Francis said. “Almost every day the television and papers carry news of refugees fleeing from hunger, war and other grave dangers, in search of security and a dignified life for themselves and for their families.”

    “In each of these people, forced to flee to safety, Jesus is present as he was at the time of Herod,” he continued. “In the faces of the hungry, the thirsty, the naked, the sick, strangers and prisoners, we are called to see the face of Christ who pleads with us to help.”

    “If we can recognize him in those faces, we will be the ones to thank him for having been able to meet, love and serve him in them,” he said.

    When Pope Francis compared the Holy Family’s trip to Bethlehem to international migrants, a number of attentive social media users pointed out that Joseph and Mary were not immigrants in Bethlehem, but were, in fact, returning to Joseph’s hometown of Bethlehem to be counted and taxed as Roman subjects.

    Others noted the houses in Bethlehem were not “closed,” but were full because of the large number of citizens returning to their ancestral home for the imperial census.

    Pope Francis has made immigration a central plank of his papal platform, encouraging nations to be more inviting to migrants, while asserting that a failure to welcome migrants is rooted in selfishness and fueled by “populist rhetoric.”
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Will you Catholics please stir your stumps, declare Frankie the Red an anti-pope and depose him?

    $#@!'s sake Penn Gillette knows scripture better than this clown.

    Mary and Joseph were displaced because of government fatwa, and there was no room for them because Bethlehem was a mob scene.



    Luke 2 1-20 KJV

    1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be taxed.

    2 (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.)

    3 And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.

    4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David: )

    5 To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.

    6 And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.

    7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

    8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

    9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

    10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

    11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

    12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

    13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

    14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-12-2020 at 10:51 PM.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Will you Catholics please stir your stumps, declare Frankie the Red an anti-pope and depose him?

    $#@!'s sake Penn Gillette knows scripture better than this clown.

    Mary and Joseph were displaced because of government fatwa, and there was no room for them because Bethlehem was a mob scene.
    There is an active minority of "sedevacantists" active on Twitter (where I ran into them anyway). They don't recognize last two popes (anything since 2nd Vatican council in 1962-65 range) as they claim the new rules adopted were heretical, etc.

    Also, many people will point to Joseph moving from Egypt as why the family was "immigrant".

    Like anything else, most false beliefs rise from ignoring plain text (as you say).
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

  5. #4
    The Pope essentially has his own nation. He is free to welcome as many immigrants as he wants to the Vatican, as long as they stay in the Vatican.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  6. #5
    They were in their own Country and Ordered by the Occupying Forces to be Counted.

    much like the Digital ID being forced on the world.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  7. #6
    As a Seventh Day Adventist, I'm more anti-pope than most. But for the life of me I fail to see your point. When Joseph and Mary went to Bethlehem they weren't refugees because at that point they were still in their home country. But when Herod threatened to kill the baby Jesus, they became political refugees when they left their home country and went to Egypt. Care to explain how that is different from someone who fled Syria because ISIS wanted to kill him for being Christian? Care to explain how that's different from a Christian Muslim or a Falun Gong cultist who flees China because of religious persecution? Or how about some Puritans who jumped on the Mayflower because they were unhappy about what was going on in merry old England?

    That said, I'm sure there's plenty of room in the Vatican to take in the most seriously persecuted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Will you Catholics please stir your stumps, declare Frankie the Red an anti-pope and depose him?

    $#@!'s sake Penn Gillette knows scripture better than this clown.

    Mary and Joseph were displaced because of government fatwa, and there was no room for them because Bethlehem was a mob scene.



    Luke 2 1-20 KJV

    1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be taxed.

    2 (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.)

    3 And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.

    4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David: )

    5 To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.

    6 And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.

    7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

    8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

    9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

    10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

    11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

    12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

    13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

    14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    As a Seventh Day Adventist, I'm more anti-pope than most. But for the life of me I fail to see your point. When Joseph and Mary went to Bethlehem they weren't refugees because at that point they were still in their home country. But when Herod threatened to kill the baby Jesus, they became political refugees when they left their home country and went to Egypt. Care to explain how that is different from someone who fled Syria because ISIS wanted to kill him for being Christian? Care to explain how that's different from a Christian Muslim or a Falun Gong cultist who flees China because of religious persecution? Or how about some Puritans who jumped on the Mayflower because they were unhappy about what was going on in merry old England?

    That said, I'm sure there's plenty of room in the Vatican to take in the most seriously persecuted.
    The pope is not speaking of their refugee status (also caused by murderous government decree) after the birth but before.

    The image being crafted is that Joseph and family were poor migrants with no place to go, just like millions and millions that we should be allowing into the country right now.

    The fact is that they were middle class folks thrown into that situation because of government mandates that they be taxed and counted in the Roman census.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    They were in their own Country and Ordered by the Occupying Forces to be Counted.

    much like the Digital ID being forced on the world.
    I thought they went to Bethlehem to pay taxes and be counted.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    As a Seventh Day Adventist, I'm more anti-pope than most. But for the life of me I fail to see your point. When Joseph and Mary went to Bethlehem they weren't refugees because at that point they were still in their home country. But when Herod threatened to kill the baby Jesus, they became political refugees when they left their home country and went to Egypt. Care to explain how that is different from someone who fled Syria because ISIS wanted to kill him for being Christian? Care to explain how that's different from a Christian Muslim or a Falun Gong cultist who flees China because of religious persecution? Or how about some Puritans who jumped on the Mayflower because they were unhappy about what was going on in merry old England?

    That said, I'm sure there's plenty of room in the Vatican to take in the most seriously persecuted.

    I used to visit different churches with friends for several years. The Catholic churches always felt strange t me. too much ceremony and not enough preaching for me. But when I found out that they assisted the Nazis it really gave me pause since my grandmother was a German Jew who escaped Germany only to come to America and be put in "internment camp" along with my mother and her grandparents. My grandfather who was a scientist born in America was forced to work for the government building the bomb and could only see his family once a month for a 2 hour visit. It took my mother a long time to be able to tell me about this. She cried and cried as she told me. Until she told me about this I did not know I was part Jew. At about the same time I found out that my fathers grand mother married a black man when it wasn't legal to do so shortly after the slaves were freed. So I am really a mut when you consider my great grand father who was married to my German Jew great grandmother was Chinese. A lot of skeletons fell out of my family closet very fast. It took me a while to be able to process it all. My parents did not want us to know about it until we were out of school.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I thought they went to Bethlehem to pay taxes and be counted.
    By order of the Occupying Roman Government.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I used to visit different churches with friends for several years. The Catholic churches always felt strange t me. too much ceremony and not enough preaching for me. But when I found out that they assisted the Nazis it really gave me pause since my grandmother was a German Jew who escaped Germany only to come to America and be put in "internment camp" along with my mother and her grandparents. My grandfather who was a scientist born in America was forced to work for the government building the bomb and could only see his family once a month for a 2 hour visit. It took my mother a long time to be able to tell me about this. She cried and cried as she told me. Until she told me about this I did not know I was part Jew. At about the same time I found out that my fathers grand mother married a black man when it wasn't legal to do so shortly after the slaves were freed. So I am really a mut when you consider my great grand father who was married to my German Jew great grandmother was Chinese. A lot of skeletons fell out of my family closet very fast. It took me a while to be able to process it all. My parents did not want us to know about it until we were out of school.
    Interesting story. Happy black history month! Benjamin Banneker's mother freed his father and married him.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The pope is not speaking of their refugee status (also caused by murderous government decree) after the birth but before.

    The image being crafted is that Joseph and family were poor migrants with no place to go, just like millions and millions that we should be allowing into the country right now.
    Hmmmm....from the OP article.

    “Jesus knows well the pain of not being welcomed,” the pope said in a 2018 tweet for International Migrants’ Day. “May our hearts not be closed as were the houses in Bethlehem.”

    During the flight into Egypt, “the child Jesus experienced with his parents the tragic fate of the displaced and refugees,” Francis said earlier this year, “which is marked by fear, uncertainty and unease.”


    Seems to me that the pope understood the two different experiences.

    The fact is that they were middle class folks thrown into that situation because of government mandates that they be taxed and counted in the Roman census.
    That's absolutely true. It's also true that when the fled to Egypt it was because of another "government mandate." Aren't most refugees created by government mandates or one kind or another?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Hmmmm....from the OP article.Jesus knows well the pain of not being welcomed,” the pope said in a 2018 tweet for International Migrants’ Day. “May our hearts not be closed as were the houses in Bethlehem.”
    I'm assuming he is talking of Joseph's arrival into Bethlehem, not of their flight afterwards.

    And it's a "hard and closed heart" that does not allow every transient in the world to camp out in my home?

    But whatever, I'm not prepared to parse Frankie the Red's every single word on the subject.

    If the largest Christian church in the world wants to be led by an outright Marxist, nothing much I can do about that, or the millions of other Marxist revolutionists who have wormed their way into every institutional power structure, other than not be Catholic.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-08-2021 at 07:16 PM.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm assuming he is talking of Joseph's arrival into Bethlehem, not of their flight afterwards.

    And it's a "hard and closed heart" that does not allow every transient in the world to camp out in my home?

    But whatever, I'm not prepared to parse Frankie the Red's every single word on the subject.

    If the largest Christian church in the world wants to be led by an outright Marxist, nothing much I can do about that, or the millions of other Marxist revolutionists who have wormed their way into every institutional power structure, other than not be Catholic.
    The way I read it is that he put together the two incidents from the same overall story. Interestingly enough the Egyptians were apparently welcoming. But that could be because Joseph and Mary were loaded down with gold from the wise men. Anyhow, I have no fealty to pope Frankie or any other pope. And that was before his shifting position on marriage.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The way I read it is that he put together the two incidents from the same overall story. Interestingly enough the Egyptians were apparently welcoming. But that could be because Joseph and Mary were loaded down with gold from the wise men. Anyhow, I have no fealty to pope Frankie or any other pope. And that was before his shifting position on marriage.
    BTW - I answered your post in the thread you created here.
    @jmdrake
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  18. #16
    Pope Attempts to Blend Christian Church with Marx’s Socialism in Policy Address

    ByCeline RyanonFebruary 10, 2021

    In a recent foreign policy address, Pope Francis once again signaled his commitment to the prominent themes of a plan by the globe’s most powerful entities to leverage the carnage of the COVID-19 pandemic to establish a global economic system that would formally position the world’s largest corporations as the keepers of society.

    “Pope Francis urged governments on Monday to use the coronavirus crisis as a revolutionary opportunity to create a world that is more economically and environmentally just — and where basic health care is guaranteed for all,” AP reported.

    The Pope’s annual Holy See foreign policy address focused largely on the theme of harnessing COVID-19 destruction as a means of implementing progressive political policy, and a new global economic order.

    In addition to pushing “the right – the right!” of universal healthcare, Pope Francis also referred to the current “economic and social crisis” as evidence that the world is in need of a global economy focused on the “social significance of economic activity.”

    “The resulting economic crisis has highlighted another illness of our time: that of an economy based on the exploitation and waste of both people and natural resources.”

    “The current crisis thus provides a helpful opportunity to rethink the relationship between individuals and the economy. There is need for a kind of ‘new Copernican revolution’ that can put the economy at the service of men and women, not vice versa. In a word, ‘a different kind of economy: one that brings life not death, one that is inclusive and not exclusive, humane and not dehumanizing, one that cares for the environment and does not despoil it”.

    “Common and shared initiatives are also needed at the international level, especially to support employment and to protect the poorest sectors of the population. I consider to be significant in this regard the commitment of the European Union and its member states. Despite difficulties, they have been able to demonstrate that it is possible to work diligently to reach satisfactory compromises for the benefit of all citizens. The allocation of funds proposed by the Next Generation EU recovery plan can serve as a meaningful example of how cooperation and the sharing of resources in a spirit of solidarity are not only desirable but also achievable goals.”

    The Pope’s language is in line with that of the World Economic Forum’s plan for a global Great Reset, which uses the pandemic as a catalyst for a plan that “positions private corporations as trustees of society.”

    The plan would put the “financialization of the world” we see today “into reverse,” in part by forcing businesses across the globe to “adapt to greater government intervention.” The Reset’s “partner” list is made up of the world’s favorite multinational corporations like Apple, Toyota, Google, Facebook, Visa, The New York Times, and Pfizer. These companies have signed onto the plan to integrate Big Government and Big Business.

    WEF’s Covid Action Platform insists that “Only coordinated action by business, combined with global, multi-stakeholder cooperation – at exceptional scale and speed – can potentially mitigate the risk and impact of this unprecedented crisis.”

    WEF Chairman Klaus Schwab’s 2020 book titled “COVID-19: The Great Reset” details a vision of “the return of ‘big’ government.”

    Schwab notes that the role of the state has “shrunk considerably” in the Western world, but says this is “set to change” because “it is hard to imagine how an exogenous shock of such magnitude as the one inflicted by COVID-19 could be addressed with purely market-based solutions.”

    “Already and almost overnight, the coronavirus succeeded in altering perceptions about the complex and delicate balance between the private and public realms in favour of the latter,” write Schwab and co-author Thierry Malleret. This shift is something that Schwab has been pushing for at WEF for years. His Reset plan addresses the pandemic as a unique opportunity to lead humanity to “rethink governments’ role.”

    The Pope’s language in his recent address directly mirrors the language of WEF and their “stakeholder capitalist” allies. But the connection between the Pope and this vision for an international government-corporation conglomerate need not be left up to speculation.

    In December, Pope Francis joined forces with the Rothschilds to “reform capitalism.” In addition to having the shared mission of establishing a new order of “stakeholder capitalism,” the Council for Inclusive Capitalism with the Vatican has a corporate partner list that overlaps substantially with the WEF. Mastercard, Alianz, Johnson & Johnson, Visa, and Bank of America can be found on both lists, for example.
    https://humanevents.com/2021/02/10/p...olicy-address/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.


Similar Threads

  1. Mary's motherhood and Jesus
    By Ronin Truth in forum Peace Through Religion
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 04-15-2015, 11:40 AM
  2. Jesus and Mary Magdalene married and had two children?
    By navy-vet in forum Peace Through Religion
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 02-06-2015, 07:54 AM
  3. Music Video - The Jesus And Mary Chain
    By Sweman in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 03:20 PM
  4. Census campaign: Joseph and Mary took part, so should you
    By bobbyw24 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 06:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •