Thread: Coloidial silver turns man blue

Coloidial silver turns man blue

But it seems that it cured his flaky skin.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really hate seeing this because it is so rare that it happens. The man admitted that he improperly made the silver he used and it is a shame that this one case has made people afraid to us it. I have used it for many years and know a lot of other people who have used it with no problems at all.

Hmm, looks like he was drinking a few month's supply in one chug.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I really hate seeing this because it is so rare that it happens. The man admitted that he improperly made the silver he used and it is a shame that this one case has made people afraid to us it. I have used it for many years and know a lot of other people who have used it with no problems at all.
    It seems like it only turns you blue if you rub it on your skin.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It seems like it only turns you blue if you rub it on your skin.
    You would have to soak in it for months and months for that to happen. The man made contaminated colloidal silver and drank huge amounts of it on a daily bases.

Big pharma is just trying to take the magnifying glass off what is going on with their their products that have death and worse disease than the one being treated as side effects.

Colloidal silver has been used for a very long time with no deaths at all. One guy is a dumb ass and makes contaminated batches and it's the most dangerous things possible guess what he death had nothing to do with his colloidal silver. I bet there are a lot of big pharma meds that can't say that

Wouldn't this guy's skin have to have gone through a gradual process of getting bluer and bluer over time? It's not like he looked fine one day and woke up the next day looking like this. I think I would have quit taking that stuff right about when I started looking like Paul Bearer, and long before reaching the stage of full-blown Odee-X.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 01-14-2021 at 08:18 AM.

Whew, that's a relief. It's a good thing I use colloidal silver, instead of coloidial silver. Who knows what's in that.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book