Thread: Seven Days in May ........................Part II

Seven Days in May ........................Part II

SEVEN DAYS IN DECEMBER?

The President and his team ought to huddle around a big-screen TV to revisit the classic film from 1964, “Seven Days in May,” which, if you’ve never seen, you owe it to yourself to watch—and not just for the excellent acting and gripping story. A decorated General, head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, organizes a military coup against the sitting president. Incidentally, our own current head of the Joint Chiefs, General Milley, recently made this statement: “We are unique among militaries. We do not take an oath to a king or a queen, a tyrant or a dictator. We do not take an oath to an individual. No, we do not take an oath to a country, a tribe or religion. We take an oath to the Constitution.” So if push comes to shove, apparently General Milley would shove out the President.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Democrat Sen. Chuck Schumer spoke of in glee, in response to then-president-elect Trump’s criticism of U.S. intelligence agencies. “Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC’s host Rachel Maddow.

WHEREFORE, I respectfully submit that ONLY the CIA, the "intelligence agencies" or a rogue group thereof can coordinate the covid19 hoax and the election fraud.

What say you?

Last edited by Contumacious; 12-04-2020 at 06:30 PM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    SEVEN DAYS IN DECEMBER?

The President and his team ought to huddle around a big-screen TV to revisit the classic film from 1964, “Seven Days in May,” which, if you’ve never seen, you owe it to yourself to watch—and not just for the excellent acting and gripping story. A decorated General, head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, organizes a military coup against the sitting president. Incidentally, our own current head of the Joint Chiefs, General Milley, recently made this statement: “We are unique among militaries. We do not take an oath to a king or a queen, a tyrant or a dictator. We do not take an oath to an individual. No, we do not take an oath to a country, a tribe or religion. We take an oath to the Constitution.” So if push comes to shove, apparently General Milley would shove out the President.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Democrat Sen. Chuck Schumer spoke of in glee, in response to then-president-elect Trump’s criticism of U.S. intelligence agencies. “Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC’s host Rachel Maddow.

WHEREFORE, I respectfully submit that ONLY the CIA, the "intelligence agencies" or a rogue group thereof can coordinate the covid19 hoax and the election fraud.

What say you?

The CIA , the Intelligence Agencies, and or the Rogue Group thereof, concocted the covid19 Hoax in order to facilitate the mail in ballots.

According to NY Senator Schumer President Trump provoked the cabal when he criticized them in the fall of 2016.

Wow, Seven Days in May. I haven't thought about that one in ages. I think the last time I saw it, the UHF channel played the national anthem and showed a test pattern when it was over.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Wow, Seven Days in May. I haven't thought about that one in ages. I think the last time I saw it, the UHF channel played the national anthem and showed a test pattern when it was over.
    In light of the Deep State Cabal 4 year attempt to remove Trump by any means necessary I watched the movie again last night.

Great movie.

Over the years, I have posted several cryptic images and references from this movie such as this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ghlight=balsam

I'm not sure that more than a handful of people ever understood the reference.

I've got it on dvd that I recorded from TCM years ago.

I think I'll watch it again tonight.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 12-05-2020 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In light of the Deep State Cabal 4 year attempt to remove Trump by any means necessary I watched the movie again last night.

CIA's Hammer and scorecard
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

One of my favorite movies. Kirk Douglas was a great actor.

The next great movie I liked Kirk in was Spartacus.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner