Thread: Renown German Scientist : the Covid19 Vaccine will Kill You

Angry Renown German Scientist : the Covid19 Vaccine will Kill You

Renowned scientist tells Laura Ingraham the COVID-19 vaccine is 'downright dangerous' and will send you 'to your doom'

The expert, Sucharit Bhakdi, M.D., speaking on a Skype video link from his home in Germany,

In response to Ingraham's final question, "So you think the COVID-19 vaccine is unnecessary?" Bhakdi replied: "I think it's downright dangerous. And I warn you, if you go along these lines, you are going to go to your doom" (emphasis added)

Laura Ingraham, Fox News channel host: On the social distancing and the mask, just to focus on that for a moment, which of those two in your research and your work has been the most displaced?

Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi: Both.

Ingram: Both. Not backed up by the science.

Bhakdi: Zero science.

In a nutshell, the vaccine is unnecessary and will probably kill you , and face masks and social distancing are not suuported by science.
    Last edited by Contumacious; 12-04-2020 at 06:37 PM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It has never been about science, only about control.

For actual science, read the book "The Invisible Rainbow: A history of electricity and life". And if you like, check some of the sources cited in the 170+ page bibliography.

Then follow up with: "The Contagion Myth: Why Viruses (including "Coronavirus") Are Not the Cause of Disease". Hot off the press. And listen to
    the authors on ksco radio tomorrow at noon PST.

For origins of where the science started going wrong, read "Bechamp vs Pasteur", which you can find online for free.

Learn about Royal Raymond Rife in "The Cancer Cure that Worked".

Learn science of how to get oxygen to cells in: "Flax Oil as a True Aid Against Arthritis, Heart Infarction, Cancer, and Other Diseases".

Learn how electricity can heal and regenerate us as well as harm in "The Body Electric".
    Last edited by danda; 12-04-2020 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by danda View Post

For actual science, read the book "The Invisible Rainbow: A history of electricity and life". And if you like, check some of the sources cited in the 170+ page bibliography.

Then follow up with: "The Contagion Myth: Why Viruses (including "Coronavirus") Are Not the Cause of Disease". Hot off the press. And listen to

For origins of where the science started going wrong, read "Bechamp vs Pasteur", which you can find online for free.

Learn science of how to get oxygen to cells in: "Flax Oil as a True Aid Against Arthritis, Heart Infarction, Cancer, and Other Diseases".

Indeed.

Control is correct
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Learn how electricity can heal and regenerate us as well as harm in "The Body Electric".
    "Bechamp vs Pasteur"

that's terrain theory vs germ theory.

Our bodies are typically too acid, should be more alkaline.

Hydroxychloroquine, a covid cure, does, among other things, raise the pH of the endosome, a part of the cell. Generally, raising pH is good for many different things.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    "Bechamp vs Pasteur"
    that's terrain theory vs germ theory.
    yes. Also pleomorphism vs monomorphism. The first is based on studies of live microbes. The second studies primarily dead microbes. hmm...

Our bodies are typically too acid, should be more alkaline.
    Yes, that is a piece of it. But an important related piece is that the Ph scale is really a voltage scale. Chemistry boils down to electricity. So instead of thinking "alkaline and acid" which is confusing to most people, think simply of "electron donor" (alkaline) vs "electron stealer" (acid). So, would you rather ingest foods that donate electrons, or that steal existing electrons?

According to the "Healing is Voltage" series of books and paraphrasing from memory, cell mitosis requires that the original cell has a certain voltage, ie a certain amount of electron donors. Healing and regeneration requires production of new cells. Therefore, an acidic body is a weak and disease-prone body.

Hydroxychloroquine, a covid cure, does, among other things, raise the pH of the endosome, a part of the cell. Generally, raising pH is good for many different things.
    I have not studied Hydroxychloroquine, but from the anecdotal reports I've heard from actual patients and practitioners, it sounds to be effective.

I believe that to reduce most any disease including "covid", some basic steps are:

1. Get away from all sources of harmful radiation. (harder than it sounds)
    2. avoid pharmaceuticals, antibiotics, vaccines.
    3. Increase oxygen to cells. (aerobic exercise, budwig protocol, deep breathing exercises (including yoga, meditation), ozone therapy, hyperbaric chamber, perhaps h202)
    4. Ingest only alkaline (electron donor) foods.
    5. Rest and reduce stress as much as possible. Spend time with family/friends and try to enjoy life.
    Last edited by danda; 12-04-2020 at 08:48 PM.

yes. Also pleomorphism vs monomorphism. The first is based on studies of live microbes. The second studies primarily dead microbes. hmm...

Yes, that is a piece of it. But an important related piece is that the Ph scale is really a voltage scale. Chemistry boils down to electricity. So instead of thinking "alkaline and acid" which is confusing to most people, think simply of "electron donor" (alkaline) vs "electron stealer" (acid). So, would you rather ingest foods that donate electrons, or that steal existing electrons?

Read more on that in the "Healing is Voltage" book series, as well as "The Body Electric".

I have not studied Hydroxychloroquine, but from the anecdotal reports I've heard from actual patients and practitioners, it sounds to be effective.

I believe that to reduce most any disease including "covid", some basic steps are:

1. Get away from all sources of harmful radiation. (harder than it sounds)
    2. avoid pharmaceuticals, antibiotics, vaccines.
    3. Increase oxygen to cells. (aerobic exercise, budwig protocol, deep breathing exercises (including yoga, meditation), ozone therapy, hyperbaric chamber, perhaps h202)
    4. Ingest only alkaline (electron donor) foods.
    5. Rest and reduce stress as much as possible. Spend time with family/friends and try to enjoy life.
    Yes, it is an electric universe, we are electrical beings. I would love to have a conversation with you sometime. I'm starved in my normal life of conversation such as this.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

You listen to KSCO? I'm in broadcast range.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

A pinch of baking soda in the morning....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't forget, Nobel Prize Winner, and discoverer of HIV, Luc Montagnier, is on record saying Covid-19
    began as a Chinese attempt to manufacture an AIDS vaccine using coronaviruses.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    A pinch of baking soda in the morning....
    Sometimes I squeeze 1 lemon and mix with a 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda. It actually tastes pretty good.

Can be diluted with water as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Don't forget, Nobel Prize Winner, and discoverer of HIV, Luc Montagnier, is on record saying Covid-19
    began as a Chinese attempt to manufacture an AIDS vaccine using coronaviruses.

The evidence shows that Fauci pumped $7.4 millions into a Wuhan China Virology Lab!!!

Those who belong to the Biden Parasite Cult insist that we be vaccinated even though the CDC and NIHID admit that they have not isolated covid19

Abstract

Background: The ongoing outbreak of the recently emerged novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) poses a challenge for public health laboratories as virus isolates are unavailable while there is growing evidence that the outbreak is more widespread than initially thought, and international spread through travellers does already occur
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!