Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 137

Thread: Keeping the Faith

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    You are the one attacking me. You are the one calling me ignorant. I only ask you to look beyond your very small range of vision. But this challenges that view you cling to of the world, so you attack me. I get it, but it doesn't make it right.
    No.
    You started on ME with the Fearmongering and insults to the integrity of myself and my associates...

    You are projecting Your Cowardice on me..

    And you ARE Very Ignorant.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    No.
    You started on ME with the Fearmongering and insults to the integrity of myself and my associates...

    You are projecting Your Cowardice on me..

    And you ARE Very Ignorant.
    I only try to speak to reality. You respond with anger. I'm done with you. I hope you fare well in what comes to humanity.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    Trump presents the military command with everything he has gathered on voter fraud, and proclaims this batch of Democrats are traitors to the American constitution, he then says they are the domestic enemies you swore on your oath to protect......if they agree; it's over for Biden simple as that.
    If Trump invokes the insurrection act then they will most certainly obey. I do not know any enlisted personnel or veteran that isn't behind our President 100%. It's only the left over neocon generals who are not onboard and they all know who they are. He is already getting rid of the neocon clowns that stand in his way as the media laughs at all he does thinking it's just Drumph being orange man bad, he doesn't know what he is doing...lol...the ones that do know what he's doing are shaking in there boots right now or they wouldn't have the media mind control working overtime. They think that they can turn this around with corrupt judges and non stop brainwashing but the majority know this election was nothing short of treason.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Anybody on here think Trump might actually be able to win this election & get rid of traitors who false flagged 911, lied us into illegal foreign wars & set him up?
    Might? He will 100 percent.



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    If Trump invokes the insurrection act then they will most certainly obey. I do not know any enlisted personnel or veteran that isn't behind our President 100%. It's only the left over neocon generals who are not onboard and they all know who they are. He is already getting rid of the neocon clowns that stand in his way as the media laughs at all he does thinking it's just Drumph being orange man bad, he doesn't know what he is doing...lol...the ones that do know what he's doing are shaking in there boots right now or they wouldn't have the media mind control working overtime. They think that they can turn this around with corrupt judges and non stop brainwashing but the majority know this election was nothing short of treason.

    Let me spell this out to you . If Trump raises the militia, many would answer and enlist. the military chain of command has changed a lot , and the special forces now are in his direct command with the new DOD

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Let me spell this out to you . If Trump raises the militia, many would answer and enlist. the military chain of command has changed a lot , and the special forces now are in his direct command with the new DOD
    You don't have to spell anything out to me, you're preaching to the choir...lol...it's not just the military, it's most of our police too. Those crooked cops in NYC and LA enforcing the chinese virus restrictions are not who I'm talking about either. That is what some of the peeps here don't seem to get. Those cops represent a very small minority of Gestapo in this country. All of those sheriffs that just came out and vowed not to enforce the communist restrictions represent a very large majority...lol That is what this is all coming down too, which side are you on. Most of us have already made that decision, the rest will have to pick a side too whether they like it or not. You can feel it coming. This country is divided but it is NOT divided in half...lol...that's another misconception. Stand down and stand back can change to stand up and just like that, we will witness what hasn't been seen on our soil in a very long time.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

  9. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    ...
    The second American Revolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Do you not believe Christ has sent the Holy Spirit into the world?
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Judgment is coming.

    Speaking of second revolutions and judgments, any idea roughly when is second coming expected?
    More importantly, what will then happen to all the MAGA and non-MAGA supporters, Republicans/Dems and Indies who do not believe in Christ? Need to double check but even some members of First Family who are near and dear to leader of MAGA revolution might be in that category.
    G-d's hand works mysteriously but still there must be some known knowns about what is coming with second spirtual revolution through Christ both at home and in various regions abroad where taxpayers funded forever wars (supported by many followers of Christ) are in play currently.


    Relational

    Donald Trump: The End-Times President

    How fundamentalist Christians who believe in the apocalyptic myth of “the rapture” could be shaping Trump’s agenda — and American life


    Religious leaders prayed with President Donald Trump after he signed a proclamation for a national day of prayer in 2017, including prominent rapture theology pastor Robert Jeffress (at far left).

  10. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    You don't have to spell anything out to me, you're preaching to the choir...lol...it's not just the military, it's most of our police too. Those crooked cops in NYC and LA enforcing the chinese virus restrictions are not who I'm talking about either. That is what some of the peeps here don't seem to get. Those cops represent a very small minority of Gestapo in this country. All of those sheriffs that just came out and vowed not to enforce the communist restrictions represent a very large majority...lol That is what this is all coming down too, which side are you on. Most of us have already made that decision, the rest will have to pick a side too whether they like it or not. You can feel it coming. This country is divided but it is NOT divided in half...lol...that's another misconception. Stand down and stand back can change to stand up and just like that, we will witness what hasn't been seen on our soil in a very long time.
    There's a very real 'civil war' in the GOP right now, been going on since 2010 at least but I think even Ron Paul might have started it (though he will never get the credit he deserves), but I don't see anything like that from the left. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. They got cheated in the 2016 primaries and cheated in the 2020 primaries and . . . nothing. The ones with the most sense just up and "walked away", but did that really accomplish anything? Anyone can get mad and go home and never be heard from again. It's not really that effective.

    So yeah, you've got all the democratic party united (the ones who remain), then on the GOP side it's a mess. Maybe a good mess, and it wouldn't hurt to have something like that happening on the left but until I see it, the Dems are worthless to me.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 12-05-2020 at 03:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Elliot's The Hollow Men

    Some of you still watch the news, and it shows.

  11. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    There's a very real 'civil war' in the GOP right now, been going on since 2010 at least but I think even Ron Paul might have started it (though he will never get the credit he deserves), but I don't see anything like that from the left. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. They got cheated in the 2016 primaries and cheated in the 2020 primaries and . . . nothing. The ones with the most sense just up and "walked away", but did that really accomplish anything? Anyone can get mad and go home and never be heard from again. It's not really that effective.

    So yeah, you've got all the democratic party united (the ones who remain), then on the GOP side it's a mess. Maybe a good mess, and it wouldn't hurt to have something like that happening on the left but until I see it, the Dems are worthless to me.
    Obviously you have either missed the in fighting that has been going on with the left ever since they screwed Bernie and the progressives or you are purposely denying it...lol.

    The war on the right has been going on since RP, yes, I agree. BUT....Trump support has nothing at all to do with the GOP. Trump does not represent the GOP and the only reason the GOP has won in these elections was because of Trump. Trump supporters are very much united against anyone who stands against him including the GOP. The Rhino's will pay heavily for their treason in the next election cycle.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    Obviously you have either missed the in fighting that has been going on with the left ever since they screwed Bernie and the progressives or you are purposely denying it...lol.

    The war on the right has been going on since RP, yes, I agree. BUT....Trump support has nothing at all to do with the GOP. Trump does not represent the GOP and the only reason the GOP has won in these elections was because of Trump. Trump supporters are very much united against anyone who stands against him including the GOP. The Rhino's will pay heavily for their treason in the next election cycle.
    If you've got evidence of any democratic party 'infighting' I'd love to see it. The media won't show it of course, since they wouldn't want to tarnish the democrat image of being some sort of united group of reasonable people. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that either they passively accepted Biden, or just up and poofed away into non-existence. Maybe they supported Trump but if that's the case then it doesn't seem to have made a hill of beans difference.

    Meanwhile the media won't hesitate to display the GOP's fractures for all to see:

    https://www.fox5ny.com/news/gov-duce...ut-the-hell-up

    'Haha look at the republicans, they're fighting with each other.' It's not an unhealthy fight, either, but they definitely don't seem to get any credit around here.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 12-05-2020 at 04:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Elliot's The Hollow Men

    Some of you still watch the news, and it shows.

  13. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    If you've got evidence of any democratic party 'infighting' I'd love to see it. The media won't show it of course, since they wouldn't want to tarnish the democrat image of being some sort of united group of reasonable people. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that either they passively accepted Biden, or just up and poofed away into non-existence. Maybe they supported Trump but if that's the case then it doesn't seem to have made a hill of beans difference.

    Meanwhile the media won't hesitate to display the GOP's fractures for all to see:

    https://www.fox5ny.com/news/gov-duce...ut-the-hell-up

    'Haha look at the republicans, they're fighting with each other.' It's not an unhealthy fight, either, but they definitely don't seem to get any credit around here.
    exactly, they don't want to shed any light on their own problems. This is from FOX but the tweets are all real. You could always make a fake account at DU and go read some of the posts, they are pathetic. Unfortunately they gave me the boot again and I haven't used my VPN to join lately...lol

    Also, if you want to get a good idea of the difference in support base, look no further than Joe Biden events on livestream after the conventions. The DNC convention got 6.9 million viewers on livestream. The RNC convention got 106.5 million viewers on livestream.

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ber...-harris-ticket
    Last edited by showpan; 12-05-2020 at 04:29 AM.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

  14. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Since Q is being mentioned...

    Here is one of Q’s earliest posts (Nov 2017), before the posts were even signed with “Q”:

    https://qanon.pub/#t1509514914

    For those who have been following, this is going according to the plan. It had to be this way because unless the corruption is fully exposed, it cannot be fixed. Not when you are going against an entire corrupt system with such massive power and influence.

    The election was the greatest sting operation in our lifetime. DS actors, across many agencies and in both parties, in collusion with foreign enemies, caught in the act of destroying our nation not from invasion but from within.

    This will end with the military. The second American Revolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    and what is your solution exactly? To decouple yourself from a broken system and rebuild a new one? Please enlighten us on the major advancements you have made in this noble quest of yours.

    But rather your post betrays your ignorance on the topic at hand. Q doesn't say "Don't worry, just trust the plan!" That is what the enemies of Q want you to believe so that you can do what you are doing here, which is to speak out of ignorance and project upon others what you yourself are acting like, namely a sheep repeating tropes with no basis in reality.

    The entire Q movement from the beginning has been for people to think for themselves. To research for themselves. To question who they have been taught to trust and to look deeper into whatever they are being fed, either by apparent Patriots or by obvious enemies. Q says "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT". Q says to reach out and educate, to inform, to meme, to call, to fight back, and above all to PRAY. These are not passive platitudes. These are calls for action.

    Just trust the plan? Eh, no. That has never been said that and never been implied. The first stage requires education and preparation. It requires dissemination and the masses to awaken, for the shells to fall from the eyes of those who have been lulled asleep for years because of complacency, corruption, manipulation.

    And if and when the call comes out that the Storm is upon us and even more is needed, there are now millions of Patriots ready to serve in the capacity that they are called for.
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Don't worry, just trust in the plan! Don't wake up and realize that both sides of the political isle are working against regular folk, don't realize that Trump is just as much a part of it as the rest, don't decouple yourself from a broken system to rebuild a new one..trust the plan!

    It's like if you and I were roomates, you come in and say the house is on fire and I tell you not to worry. The next door neighbor called and said he called 911 we can relax. So we do while the house burns down around our ears only to find out that the neighbor was really someone across town that wanted to build on our land.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I've had this discussion, rather heatedly with some here, and I can save you about 3 more pages worth of posts, because you aren't going to convince any of them.

    It seems to be either:

    We should drop out of this rotten political system, stop getting involved in politics, which I believe will result in little more than to fade into obscurity.

    OR:

    We should drop out of this rotten political system, stop getting involved in politics, and take up arms, Sic Semper Tyrannis, but I'm not certain we're at the point where we stand on a hill with our flags and rifles just to get vaporized by an A-10 in a cloud of *brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt. If it comes to that, I'd like to have a few more people on my side than a few disgruntled republicans and internet strangers with familiar faces.

    Decisions, decisions. Not crazy about either option really.

    I'm convinced that there is an internal war within deep state forces and a stubborn, egotistical loudmouth president, and I'm content to let it play out as long as possible for the exposure of just how dirty it is. I do believe whatever is done in the dark will be brought to the light.
    Ummmm.... @nobody's_hero I wonder if you see the apparent contradiction here along with the false choice fallacy. @belian78 didn't say "drop out of politics." He said don't trust "the plan." And....there's no need to have faith in any plan but the plan of salvation.

    Two months ago "Work to get Trump elected" was an arguably sensible position. Now....it's not. Our part in the election is over. Yes there is evidence of fraud. @TheCount is just wrong to deny that. Even Democrats admitted there were problems with the Dominion voting machines as late as 2019 so there is no reason to think those problems were fixed now. There is far more evidence of 2020 fraud than the "Russia collusion 2016" hoax that launched an independent counsel investigation. (On the flip side, the 14 amendment challenge Trump is launching based on discrimination against able bodied voters is bat guano crazy). But what do we have to do about that? Ummmm...nothing. Arguing with each other about Trump's voting challenges accomplishes nothing. Maybe Trump wins. Maybe he doesn't. Let's say he doesn't? What then? Well....I am not in favor of a "second American revolution" as TER suggested and you seem to be against. (Which is why I said the "apparent contradiction" because you seemed to be agreeing with TER's "stay in politics" point while missing the "revolution" point.) That said, there are non-violent political and a-political moves that can be made. For example, learning how to take care of your immune system naturally and teaching others to do the same in order to not need the Trump/Fauci vaccine that Biden may or may not mandate. (Another reason not to put faith in Trump). From a political standpoint, there are still two outstanding senate races. Almost nobody is talking about that. Look at the number of "Trump can still win this" threads versus the "What can we do to make sure the Senate stays red" threads.

    Anyway. I love all y'all. (Most of you anyway). People have to take their own path. If someone want's to donate to the Trump recount even though most of the money isn't going to that, by all means do so. If you believe God will pull out a win for Trump, keep believing. If God happens to say no to that, and your faith is in God, then that won't matter. The most important work of the Holy Spirit is to make sure people are prepared for the Second Coming of the true King of Kings. Whatever He feels is necessary to accomplish that work he will do. Some feel the best way forward is an apolitical path. Now, with there being nothing for us to do politically (except work in the Georgia Senate races for whoever feels so inclined), is probably a good time to look at alternatives to traditional politics for accomplishing goals.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Anybody on here think Trump might actually be able to win this election & get rid of traitors who false flagged 911, lied us into illegal foreign wars & set him up?
    Yeah, the Electoral College could easily be slated to elect him. Then outrage will be manufactured, and they will use that to try to eliminate E.C.

    As for that other stuff, Trump could already have done it. I have heard every president in my lifetime promise, reelect me and I'll finally get around to doing all that stuff I promised. Some got reelected. None ever did in the second term what they refused to do in the first.

    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    God wins. And often times, through men.
    And other times, He uses the devil to dump the complacent, and those foolish enough to misplace their faith in men, right on their faces.

    My brother, you know He does that.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-05-2020 at 02:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

  17. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Two months ago "Work to get Trump elected" was an arguably sensible position. Now....it's not. Our part in the election is over. Yes there is evidence of fraud. @TheCount is just wrong to deny that. Even Democrats admitted there were problems with the Dominion voting machines as late as 2019 so there is no reason to think those problems were fixed now.
    95% of ballots case in 2020 had a paper ballot to go along with the electronic vote. The same was not true in previous races. This makes the required level of magical thinking for massive nationwide fraud much higher.


    All of this Dominion 'vote flipping' talk was expressly disproven by the hand recounts. (Also, most of the people yelling about Dominion haven't bothered to figure out that Dominion machines weren't used in some of the places that would be required for their theories to work.)

    There's really nothing of any substance whatsoever that can explain hundreds of thousands of votes across several states.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  18. #75
    The count needs to be banned. Seriously

    Waste of people’s valuable time

    Col Waldren has gone into details about how insecure Domions systems are

    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c49257...l-phil-waldren

  19. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    The count needs to be banned. Seriously

    Waste of people’s valuable time

    Col Waldren has gone into details about how insecure Domions systems are

    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c49257...l-phil-waldren

    I have warned forum members before.

    Ignore him. And keep calling him out. Banning him? No. Keep people aware that even in our own ranks idiocy, intellectual fraudsters and agitators creep inside.

    I use him as information from the enemy. By his existence and behavior, he is revealing the intentions of his masters.

  20. #77
    Ban him. & Improve this site immensely

    Why F* around?

  21. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Ban him. & Improve this site immensely

    Why F* around?
    he didn't break any rules. did he?

    tool him.

  22. #79
    I'll keep some faith and hope Trump can pull this off, but for the most part I do believe he is going to fail.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  23. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    You don't have to spell anything out to me, you're preaching to the choir...lol...it's not just the military, it's most of our police too. Those crooked cops in NYC and LA enforcing the chinese virus restrictions are not who I'm talking about either. That is what some of the peeps here don't seem to get. Those cops represent a very small minority of Gestapo in this country. All of those sheriffs that just came out and vowed not to enforce the communist restrictions represent a very large majority...lol That is what this is all coming down too, which side are you on. Most of us have already made that decision, the rest will have to pick a side too whether they like it or not. You can feel it coming. This country is divided but it is NOT divided in half...lol...that's another misconception. Stand down and stand back can change to stand up and just like that, we will witness what hasn't been seen on our soil in a very long time.
    Its more complex than that. It is certainly divided . People actually believe this hoax, and then there are among them authoritarians who otherwise consider themselves " conservative".............and some who are liberal. Its overall a mess. Either way, this countrys about to get down and dirty



  24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  25. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    The count needs to be banned. Seriously

    Waste of people’s valuable time

    Col Waldren has gone into details about how insecure Domions systems are

    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c49257...l-phil-waldren
    Cool story bro.

    Still doesn't explain how the paper ballots match the computer counts if the computers are flipping votes.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  26. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Ban him. & Improve this site immensely

    Why F* around?
    Am I getting in the way of telling yourself lies? That must be upsetting.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  27. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Cool story bro.
    No,, This is Cool..

    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  28. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    If Trump invokes the insurrection act then they will most certainly obey. I do not know any enlisted personnel or veteran that isn't behind our President 100%. It's only the left over neocon generals who are not onboard and they all know who they are. He is already getting rid of the neocon clowns that stand in his way as the media laughs at all he does thinking it's just Drumph being orange man bad, he doesn't know what he is doing...lol...the ones that do know what he's doing are shaking in there boots right now or they wouldn't have the media mind control working overtime. They think that they can turn this around with corrupt judges and non stop brainwashing but the majority know this election was nothing short of treason.
    Exactly, no doubt whatsoever.

  29. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    95% of ballots case in 2020 had a paper ballot to go along with the electronic vote. The same was not true in previous races. This makes the required level of magical thinking for massive nationwide fraud much higher.


    All of this Dominion 'vote flipping' talk was expressly disproven by the hand recounts. (Also, most of the people yelling about Dominion haven't bothered to figure out that Dominion machines weren't used in some of the places that would be required for their theories to work.)

    There's really nothing of any substance whatsoever that can explain hundreds of thousands of votes across several states.
    Actually the opposite is true. It has been admitted that Dominion machines flipped votes. The only thing being debated is whether or not the "glitch" (excuse me "human error" of either not updating the software or loading the right ballot depending upon which MSM outlet is lying reporting on the news) was widespread or not.

    Here is the proof that there was vote flipping with Dominion voting machines.

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ot-glitch-quot

    And here:

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Voting-Systems!

    And here:

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Machine-Thread
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  30. #86
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,651
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I am a believer. The guy doesn't win'em all, but he is a winner. The fraud is well documented.

    These next few weeks will tell us much about how much we really do govern ourselves or how handled we are by the oligarchs.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  31. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Actually the opposite is true. It has been admitted that Dominion machines flipped votes. The only thing being debated is whether or not the "glitch" (excuse me "human error" of either not updating the software or loading the right ballot depending upon which MSM outlet is lying reporting on the news) was widespread or not.

    Here is the proof that there was vote flipping with Dominion voting machines.

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ot-glitch-quot

    And here:

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Voting-Systems!

    And here:

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Machine-Thread
    We don't agree on some things, but I like what you bring to the table with your posts. This forum is better for having you.

  32. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It has been admitted that Dominion machines flipped votes.
    No. No votes were flipped.


    • In order to report unofficial results, county clerks use election management system software to combine the electronic totals from tabulators and submit a report of unofficial results. Because the clerk did not update software, even though the tabulators counted all the ballots correctly, those accurate results were not combined properly when the clerk reported unofficial results.
    • The correct results always were and continue to be reflected on the tabulator totals tape and on the ballots themselves. Even if the error in the reported unofficial results had not been quickly noticed, it would have been identified during the county canvass. Boards of County Canvassers, which are composed of 2 Democrats and 2 Republicans, review the printed totals tape from each tabulator during the canvass to verify the reported vote totals are correct.

    https://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,...4676--,00.html
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR



  33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  34. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Your conclusion is simply not true. What you posted admitted that the votes were flipped but claimed that the flip would have been caught later.

    Edit: And just because you can copy and paste a potential criminals phony explanation of what happened doesn't make it true. Again, watch this video.



    They keep saying "there was no problem with the software" but at 3:25, your side admits that "in one county an apparent problem with Dominion software delayed officials reporting of the vote tallies, but did not affect the actual vote count." So, someone discovering the software glitch, which these lying bastards won't admit was a glitch, slowed down the vote tally because someone had to correct the software screwup!

    That said I'm sure you'll never be convinced of the truth of this matter because you don't want to be. But that's fine. It's actually good to have people on this forum challenging facts because it requires everyone else to dig deeper and refine arguments. I do want to specifically address something else you said.

    95% of ballots case in 2020 had a paper ballot to go along with the electronic vote. The same was not true in previous races. This makes the required level of magical thinking for massive nationwide fraud much higher.
    Well how do you square this circle? From the joint letter on electronic voting machines AUTHORED BY DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES ELIZABETH WARREN AND AMY KLOBACHAR and two other democratic legislators.


    In 2018 alone "voters in South Carolina [were] reporting machines that switched their votes after
    they'd inputted them, scanners [were] rejecting paper ballots in Missouri, and busted machines
    [were] causing long lines in Indiana."14 In addition, researchers recently uncovered previously
    undisclosed vulnerabilities in "nearly three dozen backend election systems in 10 states."15 And,
    just this year, after the Democratic candidate's electronic tally showed he received an improbable
    164 votes out of 55,000 cast in a Pennsylvania state judicial election in 2019, the county's
    Republican Chairwoman said, " [ n ]othing went right on Election Day. Everything went wrong.
    That's a problem."16 These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the
    importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.


    This was authored in 2020. (This year in case you were unaware.) And don't cop out by saying "Well democrats can have magical thinking too."
    Last edited by jmdrake; 12-06-2020 at 05:56 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  35. #90
    "What's so funny is that IF the dems actually ran a clean race, they should just let Trump sue his head off because, in the end, it won't matter and he'll just look like an idiot to the entire world.

    As it stands, they hurredly tried to crown Biden and are denying any possibility that the election was fraudulent...which makes it all even more suspect. "Democracy dies in the darkness"." -Another Forum
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.


    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 07:56 PM
  2. Bee Keeping
    By jth_ttu in forum Freedom Living
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 09:09 AM
  3. Keeping Up in NH
    By NH4RonPaul in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 12:09 PM
  4. keeping this movement together...
    By cbc58 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 10:12 AM
  5. Keep on keeping on
    By Badger Paul in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 08:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •