Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeping the Faith

Keeping the Faith

Anybody on here think Trump might actually be able to win this election & get rid of traitors who false flagged 911, lied us into illegal foreign wars & set him up?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Anybody on here think Trump might actually be able to win this election & get rid of traitors who false flagged 911, lied us into illegal foreign wars & set him up?
    Not me. Dannno Confusedous and SS seem to be holding out.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    You can add me to that list. I never lost hope. Judgment is coming.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Was never a "fan" of Trump. Look at post history..

However,,at this point he seems the best choice..
    And it is exposing a lot..

so I am hopeful.. but I have no faith in men as a rule.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Trump up 3¢ in the betting market today.

The Q crew on twitter seem to think they've got it in the bag 🤷*♂️

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCifelli1 View Post
    The Q crew on twitter seem to think they've got it in the bag ��*♂️
    Since Q is being mentioned...

Here is one of Q’s earliest posts (Nov 2017), before the posts were even signed with “Q”:

https://qanon.pub/#t1509514914

For those who have been following, this is going according to the plan. It had to be this way because unless the corruption is fully exposed, it cannot be fixed. Not when you are going against an entire corrupt system with such massive power and influence.

The election was the greatest sting operation in our lifetime. DS actors, across many agencies and in both parties, in collusion with foreign enemies, caught in the act of destroying our nation not from invasion but from within.

This will end with the military. The second American Revolution.
    Last edited by TER; 12-03-2020 at 11:03 PM.
    +

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    An applicable thread. This Twitter user gets it

https://mobile.twitter.com/SonsOfMon...77245781651457
    +

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    You can add me to that list. I never lost hope. Judgment is coming.
    Sorry brother. I'll render a lot of things unto Ceasar, but hope isn't one of them.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Judgment is coming.
    Brother, that is the only thing sure in this world.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Sorry brother. I'll render a lot of things unto Ceasar, but hope isn't one of them.
    Are you not a Christian? Do you not believe Christ has sent the Holy Spirit into the world? Do you not believe that the Holy Spirit works within men?

If you doubt the men, fine. But do not doubt the Holy Spirit working within them.

God wins. And often times, through men.
    +

Are you not a Christian? Do you not believe Christ has sent the Holy Spirit into the world? Do you not believe that the Holy Spirit works within men?

If you doubt the men, fine. But do not doubt the Holy Spirit working within them.

I truly believe that God governs all things, from the greatest even to the least, by his most wise and holy providence, to the end for the which they were created.

For those who have been following, this is going according to the plan. It had to be this way because unless the corruption is fully exposed, it cannot be fixed. Not when you are going against an entire corrupt system with such massive power and influence.

The election was the greatest sting operation in our lifetime. DS actors, across many agencies and in both parties, in collusion with foreign enemies, caught in the act of destroying our nation not from invasion but from within.

This will end with the military. The second American Revolution.
    Will this be before or after Christmas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Will this be before or after Christmas?
    Good Question

BTW,,This was Today.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 12-04-2020 at 12:08 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

100%
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I truly believe that God governs all things, from the greatest even to the least, by his most wise and holy providence, to the end for the which they were created.
    Yes my brother! That is what Christ has revealed!

And so let us render unto Caesar what is Caesar’s, and unto God what is God’s, and all the while, with hope, pray fervently that He have mercy upon us and might illuminate Caesar, so that God’s good and holy will may be done through him.
    Last edited by TER; 12-04-2020 at 05:56 AM.
    +

I just hope whichever way it goes, those that have to face the fact that they were wrong for so long I hope can put aside anger and move forward.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Oh.. and Q is a false prophet, meant to keep you inactive and trapped. Your bible tells you about these things.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Oh.. and Q is a false prophet, meant to keep you inactive and trapped. Your bible tells you about these things.
    So you believe.

And how is it that Q keeps people “trapped and inactive”?
    +

Unless Biden and the rest of the Democrats know behind the scenes that they are going to lose this election, Trump's not going to win.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

So you believe.

And how is it that Q keeps people “trapped and inactive”?
    Don't worry, just trust in the plan! Don't wake up and realize that both sides of the political isle are working against regular folk, don't realize that Trump is just as much a part of it as the rest, don't decouple yourself from a broken system to rebuild a new one..trust the plan!

It's like if you and I were roomates, you come in and say the house is on fire and I tell you not to worry. The next door neighbor called and said he called 911 we can relax. So we do while the house burns down around our ears only to find out that the neighbor was really someone across town that wanted to build on our land.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Don't worry, just trust in the plan! Don't wake up and realize that both sides of the political isle are working against regular folk, don't realize that Trump is just as much a part of it as the rest, don't decouple yourself from a broken system to rebuild a new one..trust the plan!
    and what is your solution exactly? To decouple yourself from a broken system and rebuild a new one? Please enlighten us on the major advancements you have made in this noble quest of yours.

But rather your post betrays your ignorance on the topic at hand. Q doesn't say "Don't worry, just trust the plan!" That is what the enemies of Q want you to believe so that you can do what you are doing here, which is to speak out of ignorance and project upon others what you yourself are acting like, namely a sheep repeating tropes with no basis in reality.

The entire Q movement from the beginning has been for people to think for themselves. To research for themselves. To question who they have been taught to trust and to look deeper into whatever they are being fed, either by apparent Patriots or by obvious enemies. Q says "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT". Q says to reach out and educate, to inform, to meme, to call, to fight back, and above all to PRAY. These are not passive platitudes. These are calls for action.

Just trust the plan? Eh, no. That has never been said that and never been implied. The first stage requires education and preparation. It requires dissemination and the masses to awaken, for the shells to fall from the eyes of those who have been lulled asleep for years because of complacency, corruption, manipulation.

And if and when the call comes out that the Storm is upon us and even more is needed, there are now millions of Patriots ready to serve in the capacity that they are called for.
    Last edited by TER; 12-04-2020 at 11:48 AM.
    +

and what is your solution exactly? To decouple yourself from a broken system and rebuild a new one? Please enlighten us on the major advancements you have made in this noble quest of yours.

But rather your post betrays your ignorance on the topic at hand. Q doesn't say "Don't worry, just trust the plan!" That is what the enemies of Q want you to believe so that you can do what you are doing here, which is to speak out of ignorance and project upon other what you yourself are acting like, namely a sheep repeating tropes with no basis in reality.

The entire Q movement from the beginning has been for people to think for themselves. To research for themselves. To question who they have been taught to trust and to look deeper into whatever they are being fed, either by apparent Patriots or by obvious enemies. Q says "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT". Q says to reach out and educate, to inform, to meme, to call, to fight back, and above all to PRAY. These are not passive platitudes. These are calls for action.

Just trust the plan? Eh, no. That has never been said that and never been implied. The first stage requires education and preparation. It requires dissemination and the masses to awaken, for the shells to fall from the eyes of those who have been lulled asleep for years because of complacency, corruption, manipulation.

And if and when the call comes out that the Storm is upon us and even more is needed, there are now millions of Patriots ready to serve in the capacity that they are called for.
    @TER. I have never trusted spooks..and Q claims to be one..

I "Watch and Pray" , as that has been my task.

There are some who understand this,, and many who do not.

“If anyone is destined for captivity, into captivity he will go; if anyone is to die by the sword, by the sword he must be killed.” Here is a call for the perseverance and faith of the saints.
    and add
    And those who dwell on the earth whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will marvel when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet will be.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 12-04-2020 at 11:33 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    @TER. I have never trusted spooks..and Q claims to be one..
    Q has stated it is a group of less than 10 people, with most in military (?intelligence) and the remaining being civilians. Does that qualify as spooks? Maybe.

I "Watch and Pray"...
    As we should!
    +

According to Daniel the Most High rules in the kingdom of men and sets over them the basest of mean. According to Paul the powers that be are ordained of God. That means that God meant for Trump, Obama, "dubya" Bush, Clinton etc to be in power. He might mean for Biden to be in power. That also means that Saddam Hussein, Vladimir Putin, Joseph Stalin and even Adolf Hitler were put in power by God. I have faith in God. I don't pretend to know what God's will is. I know other Christians who reject the idea that God put Trump into power...and they're mistaken too.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Please enlighten me on the major advancements that were made in the past 4 years or even the past 12 years. Bumpfire stock bans? Red flag laws? Lock down of the economy over COVID-19? Further cultural degradation of the U.S. and the world? The pope now changing the definition of marriage for the Catholic church. Mass vaccination on the horizon. Yeah....I don't see the progress you see on that front.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Religious leaders welcome Joe Biden's election as 2nd Catholic to win presidency
    November 8, 2020,
    During his victory speech Saturday night, Biden -- who regularly attends Mass and has long been open about his faith -- quoted Ecclesiastes 3:1-3 from the Bible."To everything there is a season: a time to build, a time to reap, and a time to sow and a time to heal," he said. "This is the time to heal in America."

Powerful words.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast