Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeping the Faith

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    and what is your solution exactly? To decouple yourself from a broken system and rebuild a new one? Please enlighten us on the major advancements you have made in this noble quest of yours.

But rather your post betrays your ignorance on the topic at hand. Q doesn't say "Don't worry, just trust the plan!" That is what the enemies of Q want you to believe so that you can do what you are doing here, which is to speak out of ignorance and project upon others what you yourself are acting like, namely a sheep repeating tropes with no basis in reality.

The entire Q movement from the beginning has been for people to think for themselves. To research for themselves. To question who they have been taught to trust and to look deeper into whatever they are being fed, either by apparent Patriots or by obvious enemies. Q says "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT". Q says to reach out and educate, to inform, to meme, to call, to fight back, and above all to PRAY. These are not passive platitudes. These are calls for action.

Just trust the plan? Eh, no. That has never been said that and never been implied. The first stage requires education and preparation. It requires dissemination and the masses to awaken, for the shells to fall from the eyes of those who have been lulled asleep for years because of complacency, corruption, manipulation.

And if and when the call comes out that the Storm is upon us and even more is needed, there are now millions of Patriots ready to serve in the capacity that they are called for.
    Snide remark, then an insult. Not very christian of you. As for your patriots, they're at home wearing masks waiting for almighty Q to tell them what to do next. If they can wade through the psuedo woo woo talk. Seriously, I'm sorry for sounding angry, but you try to come at me from on high but you make a fool of yourself following a false messiah.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    and what is your solution exactly? To decouple yourself from a broken system and rebuild a new one? Please enlighten us on the major advancements you have made in this noble quest of yours.
    I've had this discussion, rather heatedly with some here, and I can save you about 3 more pages worth of posts, because you aren't going to convince any of them.

It seems to be either:

We should drop out of this rotten political system, stop getting involved in politics, which I believe will result in little more than to fade into obscurity.

OR:

We should drop out of this rotten political system, stop getting involved in politics, and take up arms, Sic Semper Tyrannis, but I'm not certain we're at the point where we stand on a hill with our flags and rifles just to get vaporized by an A-10 in a cloud of *brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt. If it comes to that, I'd like to have a few more people on my side than a few disgruntled republicans and internet strangers with familiar faces.

Decisions, decisions. Not crazy about either option really.

I'm convinced that there is an internal war within deep state forces and a stubborn, egotistical loudmouth president, and I'm content to let it play out as long as possible for the exposure of just how dirty it is. I do believe whatever is done in the dark will be brought to the light.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 12-04-2020 at 01:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Please enlighten me on the major advancements that were made in the past 4 years or even the past 12 years. Bumpfire stock bans? Red flag laws? Lock down of the economy over COVID-19? Further cultural degradation of the U.S. and the world? The pope now changing the definition of marriage for the Catholic church. Mass vaccination on the horizon. Yeah....I don't see the progress you see on that front.
    It's all in the plan. The storm is coming. Stay home and stay logged in, Patriot.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I've had this discussion, rather heatedly with some here, and I can save you about 3 more pages worth of posts, because you aren't going to convince any of them.

It seems to be either:

We should drop out of this rotten political system, stop getting involved in politics, which I believe will result in little more than to fade into obscurity.

OR:

We should drop out of this rotten political system, stop getting involved in politics, and take up arms, Sic Semper Tyrannis, but I'm not certain we're at the point where we stand on a hill with our flags and rifles just to get vaporized by an A-10 in a cloud of *brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt. If it comes to that, I'd like to have a few more people on my side than a few disgruntled republicans and internet strangers with familiar faces.

No, the solution is to have a vast majority of people just say no. Not going to do it anymore. I'm going to live my life as I see fit, and I will not hinder or harm any other in doing so as well. However, it will take humanity to stand up and do this as one. But I realize it's never going to happen, because the evil in this world has worked for centuries dividing humanity.

look like i kicked a hornets nest! lol
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Snide remark, then an insult. Not very christian of you. As for your patriots, they're at home wearing masks waiting for almighty Q to tell them what to do next. If they can wade through the psuedo woo woo talk. Seriously, I'm sorry for sounding angry, but you try to come at me from on high but you make a fool of yourself following a false messiah.
    I find it amusing when non-Christians claim to know how Christians should be or act. Perhaps you were told that Christianity equates to pacifism?

I follow Christ, the Man-God Who came to save humanity. Q is a military operation. That you think I somehow would equate the two is laughable.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Anybody on here think Trump might actually be able to win this election & get rid of traitors who false flagged 911, lied us into illegal foreign wars & set him up?
    Not a chance in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Anybody on here think Trump might actually be able to win this election & get rid of traitors who false flagged 911, lied us into illegal foreign wars & set him up?
    Isn't the premise of this question false from the start? Trump's 2000 book unquestioningly promoted the MIC's boogeyman of WMDs in Iraq and advocated for taking out the "threat" of Iraq. Once Bush invaded, Trump began to oppose the invasion, because he felt it was done poorly, but there's no denying that in his book Trump promoted the MIC idea, later proved false, that Iraq was a major threat to the US.

And the thing is, Trump had four years to investigate the illegality of the Endless Wars. Who in their right minds would think he'd do anything about it, given another four years?! Investigating the war crimes of the elite wasn't even a platform in Trump's re-election campaign, and just like Bush and Obama, he kept US troops stationed across the Middle East during his entire term. Dick Cheney supported Trump's candidacy in 2016. Why would the traitors who got us involved in endless conflicts in the Middle East support Trump if they thought there was any chance he'd "get rid of them"?!

It feels like this is a leading question which ignores the history of Trump's actual statements and policies.
    Last edited by RJ Liberty; 12-04-2020 at 03:59 PM.

Stay home and stay logged in, Patriot.
    You are truly Flaunting your Ignorance.

Or perhaps it is you hiding under blankets, afraid to see what is happening around you..
    I see a lot of well armed and serious folks show up ON CALL.

and resist or oppose the State Agents.

Peacefully as yet..

https://www.wethegoverned.com/showdo...6iuJwiRSxxj9XM
    Last edited by pcosmar; 12-04-2020 at 03:59 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    You are truly Flaunting your Ignorance.

Or perhaps it is you hiding under blankets, afraid to see what is happening around you..
    I see a lot of well armed and serious folks show up ON CALL.

and resist or oppose the State Agents.

Peacefully as yet..

https://www.wethegoverned.com/showdo...6iuJwiRSxxj9XM
    That's great dude. In your little area, you have a few folks that want to play. What the $#@! are you going to do with those few dudes when the damn UN shows up? HUH? What then? Is your little merry band of patriots going to stare down the entirety of the UN?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And what ever you do going forward, that's the last time you call me ignorant, you've done it multiple times now and one of the very last things I am is ignorant. I may be many things, many things I wish I didnt have to claim even, but ignorant isnt one of them. So piss off with that.

That's great dude. In your little area, you have a few folks that want to play. What the $#@! are you going to do with those few dudes when the damn UN shows up? HUH? What then? Is your little merry band of patriots going to stare down the entirety of the UN?
    UN can die like anyone..

UN ain't $#@!,, never been good at anything but getting Soldiers Killed. (by the local folks)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

UN can die like anyone..

UN ain't $#@!,, never been good at anything but getting Soldiers Killed. (by the local folks)
    Drop the bravado. Answer the question.

And what ever you do going forward, that's the last time you call me ignorant, you've done it multiple times now and one of the very last things I am is ignorant. I may be many things, many things I wish I didnt have to claim even, but ignorant isnt one of them. So piss off with that.
    You seem to be ignorant,,as in Many things you don't know.

Keep saying IGNORANT Things and I will consider you to be Ignorant.

Grow up and educate yourself..
    Ignorance can be cured.. ,,but sadly ,,many wallow in it.

My current "little area" is the State of Washington. Lewis County Specifically.

http://www.chronline.com/community/c...iYV6L5KXxH3Kog

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Drop the bravado. Answer the question.
    No "Bravado" (I have 4 Felonies already)

Just no Cowardice..

A have met folks and seen Hardware on display,, I hear folks practicing nearby. (regulating the militia)

US Army Joins or Dies,, word is they will join.

UN Is not a credible threat.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The UN? Are you serious? The men with the little powder blue helmets? What are they going to do in a large country of 300 million people where there are more firearms than civilians? The US citizenry is the world's largest standing army. That is why no nation or confluence of nations can invade. It would be a suicide mission. The only way they could destroy this country is from within, which is what they have been doing for some time now. That is, until Trump messed up their plans.

But I find it ironic that you mock and point your finger to those who are prepping in case something as drastic as a foreign military force decides to touch down and confront the citizens of this nation. Earlier in this thread, your answer to today's problems is just check out, screw it all, live your life, tralalala. What are YOU going to do if such a foreign force descended. Wash their boots?
    Last edited by TER; 12-04-2020 at 05:46 PM.
    +

You have the military of the US speaking openly about medically raping every American citizen in 24 hrs, yet I'm the one who's ignorant. I'm done with the both of you.

You have the military of the US speaking openly about medically raping every American citizen in 24 hrs, yet I'm the one who's ignorant. I'm done with the both of you.
    I do agree with you there. The vaccine issue is a large concern of mine. Just wanted to express that we probably have much more in common than not.
    +

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

I am thinking more and more that that option is becoming the best possible choice out of increasingly rotten choice set.

If it comes downs to it, I can't think of a better bunch of folks than some of the folks I've met here over the years to make that final stand.

Liberty or death.

I want no part of the world these demons are creating.

$#@! them and their military engines of destruction.

Bring it on.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

The UN would dare not set foot on our soil...lol...they would never thrust themselves into a guerilla war the likes this planet has ever seen. How has Afghanistan worked out for the worlds mightiest armies? If you think anyone has won there other than the townsfolk defending their homeland, you are as delusional as dementia Joe. If you think anyone would take this country from us, you are even more delusional than dementia Joe. How many of our own military generals do you think are loyal to Trump?....lmao....if you think that Trump does not have the support of our soldiers, you are bat$#@! crazy.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Neocon generals will be ousted soon enough
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

No, the solution is to have a vast majority of people just say no. Not going to do it anymore. I'm going to live my life as I see fit, and I will not hinder or harm any other in doing so as well. However, it will take humanity to stand up and do this as one. But I realize it's never going to happen, because the evil in this world has worked for centuries dividing humanity.
    It's never going to happen, because people always come back to a point where they just get pissed off and, quit?, or return to a state of apathy? I'm not even really sure what to call it. (To me, it feels too much like apathy, or at least similar to it). That's why it's never going to happen.

Seems like the moment we meet resistance we retreat back into a corner, increase our purity standards, become suspicious of anyone and everyone to the point we can't actually work with anyone to take advantage of whatever opportunity presents itself, and bemoan the gravity of our situation. Rinse, repeat.

FWIW, I'm guilty of it too. After I was a delegate for Ron Paul in 2012, I was so disgusted by what I saw at the state convention that I never went back to another county level republican party meeting. I wish I had. I wish like hell I had. They aren't even holding meetings in-person now ('cause COVID), and it's like pulling teeth to try to get any of them to give you any information on when the next meeting is going to be held. I actually found out that after I left, one of my friends was elected to vice-chairwoman, but when I asked her about it a few days after this past election, she said she'd just lost her chairmanship and didn't seem much interested in staying involved. Welp. Time to retreat into a corner again and hold another meeting of the most-pure-libertarian club as we poke fun at anyone who tries to get involved and change anything.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 12-04-2020 at 08:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

That ain't a happening thing..
    it may be attempted.. it is the plan of some.

It ain't happening.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

You have the military(MEDIA) of the US speaking openly about medically raping every American citizen in 24 hrs, yet I'm the one who's ignorant.
    You are for believing that $#@!..
    or accepting it.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Bring it on.
    is becoming a common refrain.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Since Q is being mentioned...

Here is one of Q’s earliest posts (Nov 2017), before the posts were even signed with “Q”:

https://qanon.pub/#t1509514914

For those who have been following, this is going according to the plan. It had to be this way because unless the corruption is fully exposed, it cannot be fixed. Not when you are going against an entire corrupt system with such massive power and influence.

The election was the greatest sting operation in our lifetime. DS actors, across many agencies and in both parties, in collusion with foreign enemies, caught in the act of destroying our nation not from invasion but from within.

This will end with the military. The second American Revolution.

Trump presents the military command with everything he has gathered on voter fraud, and proclaims this batch of Democrats are traitors to the American constitution, he then says they are the domestic enemies you swore on your oath to protect......if they agree; it's over for Biden simple as that.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Grassy Knoll 2.0

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Oh.. Im a fake account now. lololol.. stranger with a familiar face. lolol. no. I'm one who saw the co-op of the tea party happening in realtime and refused to be a part of it. I'm one who saw that Ron was the ONLY voice truly speaking for us, and that includes that one who calls him father. I saw these things and wanted no part in it so I stepped away. In those years away I've seen the complete takeover of what was a peaceful groundswell of natural organic support, be profaned by that which as darkened every good thing since Jesus the Christ. We have those that consider themselves patriots begging the federal government to declare martial law, which will immediately give power of the entire fed gov over to FEMA. We have those that consider themselves christian, yet are frothing at the mouth with anticipation at the thought of their enemies dying and suffering. Every good thing that strengthens the bonds of humanity is being systematically destroyed, yet you crow and bark over bravado and boasts.

We've not been a world worthy of boast for generations, yet you still sit here and crow like a drunkard who missed last call.

yet you still sit here and crow like a drunkard who missed last call.
    No one is crowing..
    Resistance is building and you are doing your very best to stifle it with your FEAR.

and you have been called out..

I am not inclined to fear.. I survived Prison. I have danced in the eye of 2 Hurricanes.. I have argued with shark over ownership of a Lobster,,and what else was on the menu.

I am not inclined to fear,,, and for an allegedly Violent individual,,I have avoided Violence for years..

Why do you wish to provoke a Fight? I am unarmed,,I don't start them..
    I am capable enough unarmed to still be on watch lists.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

No one is crowing..
    Resistance is building and you are doing your very best to stifle it with your FEAR.

and you have been called out..

I am not inclined to fear.. I survived Prison. I have danced in the eye of 2 Hurricanes.. I have argued with shark over ownership of a Lobster,,and what else was on the menu.

I am not inclined to fear,,, and for an allegedly Violent individual,,I have avoided Violence for years..

Why do you wish to provoke a Fight? I am unarmed,,I don't start them..
    I am capable enough unarmed to still be on watch lists.
    You are the one attacking me. You are the one calling me ignorant. I only ask you to look beyond your very small range of vision. But this challenges that view you cling to of the world, so you attack me. I get it, but it doesn't make it right.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast