Thread: Facebook and other social media to start actively removing any "non-official" vaccine content

Facebook and other social media to start actively removing any "non-official" vaccine content

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/03/face...-vaccines.html

Facebook said Thursday that it will start removing misinformation about coronavirus vaccines as countries around the world prepare to start rolling them out.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did it to me today as a matter of fact. Tried to link a vid of a scientist/dr in PA giving a press conference about the specifics on how the vax will adversely react with the proteins in our bodies, and how the leading vax has a 21% adverse reaction chance. My comments published but the vid did not. I had to break the link for them to accept it.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep