Thread: Coronavirus found in US blood samples from Dec 2019

Coronavirus found in US blood samples from Dec 2019

Coronavirus found in US blood samples from Dec 2019

A new study that found traces of coronavirus in US blood samples from December last year is adding to the growing evidence that the virus was circulating for months before China announced its existence, casting more shadows over the truth about the pandemic and fuelling suspicions of a cover-up by Beijing.

Claims the global outbreak began in a livestock market in Wuhan last winter have crumbled in the face of scientific evidence proving the virus was all over the Western world weeks and even months before China declared the first cases to the World Health Organization on December 31.

Research published on Monday revealed that 39 blood samples taken between December 13 and 16 last year in California, Oregon and Washington state had tested positive for Covid antibodies, meaning the people who gave them had been infected weeks earlier.
    More: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-December.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://www.twitter.com/RepThomasMas...98483870900228
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://www.twitter.com/RepThomasMas...55168568434689

Pretty sure I was exposed on Jan 24-25, came down with symptoms on Jan 27th (many people at the same event got sick, it was highly contagious). Major fatigue on 27th, mild cold-like symptoms for another 4 days. Some people had worse and longer symptoms.

China not mentioning the Virus before they did was not the issue. The mentioning of the virus and the pandemic that followed is. The problem is not the virus but rather the pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Pretty sure I was exposed on Jan 24-25, came down with symptoms on Jan 27th (many people at the same event got sick, it was highly contagious). Major fatigue on 27th, mild cold-like symptoms for another 4 days. Some people had worse and longer symptoms.
    I wonder if I got it back in February. Had a dry cough, sore throat, headache and some fatigue for about a day and a half. I traveled to China a lot back then.
    Last edited by Danke; 12-03-2020 at 12:58 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

pretty sure i had it nov of 2019 . I had customers travelling to and from wuhan .

This kind of conversation is meaningless in the face of the fact that no one has even proved this 'virus' even exists. You can look up a clump of random RNA claiming it's a virus, and you'll find the virus no matter how far you look back. This last seasons influenza strain is being passed off as a pandemic.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

I woke up with a sore throat a couple of months ago no fever I thought it was an allergy.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I got sick back in January where I had a terrible headache and could hardly eat for 2 days and I felt tired. I don't know if that was the coronavirus but if it was I've had flus that were way worse than that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I wonder if I got it back in February. Had a dry cough, headache and some fatigue for about a day and a half. I traveled to China a lot back then.
    Very possible.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    pretty sure i had it nov of 2019 . I had customers travelling to and from wuhan .
    Daily non-stop flights from Wuhan to my area.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I got sick back in January where I had a terrible headache and could hardly eat for 2 days and I felt tired. I don't know if that was the coronavirus but if it was I've had flus that were way worse than that.
    Could have been. So much variation in what symptoms people get. Mine was not as bad as your average cold. But it was super contagious, as I knew about 8 people who came down with it after an event. A couple of people got pretty sick.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 12-03-2020 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I woke up with a sore throat a couple of months ago no fever I thought it was an allergy.
    Allergies have been bad this year too. Probably allergies.