Thread: America Must Use All Hand-Counted Ballots Now, Like the Rest of the World Does

America Must Use All Hand-Counted Ballots Now, Like the Rest of the World Does

https://evidence2020.wordpress.com/2...ure-elections/

Allegations of vote-counting machine hacking are nothing new in America. Election integrity activists have been hollering their lungs out about it for years. They have been saying that one of the most important tools that election-stealers have in their arsenals is the machine hack, as opposed to crude ballot box stuffing, tossing of legitimate ballots, voter suppression, and other tactics.

Illegitimate paper ballots are heavy and cumbersome. People can film you with them and wonder what you are doing. Machine hacking only requires a few keystrokes at a safe distance. Paper ballot stuffing is okay for padding the results, but to make sure you’ve really won the damn thing, machine hacks are the way to go.

The Founders warned us of people blinded by “party passion.” George Washington said that through political parties:

“…cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government.” – Farewell Address, 19 September 1796.

In 2006 the HBO documentary Hacking Democracy made a splash among a small group of budding election integrity activists, who were concerned that all was not what it seems to be in America. But for the most part they were viewed as conspiracy theorists.

Hacking Democracy Film Promo

Now that the possibility of large-scale machine hacking is on the front burner, perhaps we are ready to hear what these activists have been proposing all along. Most of the rest of the advanced world has gone to 100% hand-counted paper ballots in all elections, even in cities as big as Berlin and Paris.

There is nothing impossible about hand counting ballots in big cities. It was done for years, and now we have video surveillance of counting and storage rooms to make it more secure. Other advanced democracies have had their tries with machine count technology, didn’t trust it, and have returned to hand counted paper ballots.

You don’t see the kind of endless disputes in Europe as you see here. You may not like the results, but people pretty much agree on who won.

Countries which now employ systems of 100% hand-counted paper ballots include Germany, Canada, France, Ireland, Italy, Denmark, Finland, and 53 other countries.

It is time for America to do the same.

Below: Election officials and activists given demonstration of a machine hack

Below: Noted election integrity activists reveal how vote counting machines are programmed to deliver hacked results

Below: Computer programmer testifies under oath that he hacked an election
    <font color="#2B2B2B"><span style="font-family: Lato"><span style="font-family: inherit"><em>
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 12-02-2020 at 09:11 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just as important, no mailing out of ballots. Vote in person, or not at all.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

So how do we identify authentic ballots against fraudulent ones? If we run the numbers again, probably come up with something too close to the original result because we would be counting the fraudulent votes as legit ones, which is a major part of how the election was rigged. Chinese company busted printing 250,000 ballots that are effectively all carbon copies? Busted ballots crossing state lines? Busted machines counting Republican votes as 2/3rds of a vote and Demoncratic votes as 1.2 times a vote?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

This current circus aside, yes in person voting verified by ID on paper ballots is the only sure fire way to ensure the most accountability possible.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

None of that will matter. If they go to paper ballots and a party forges and injects enough votes to steal an election, the criminal will be declared victor, the loser shamed and it will be the losers burden to prove it while they are blacked out by the media and slandered. What difference would paper ballots make? Elections are engineered as well as the response to them.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    None of that will matter. If they go to paper ballots and a party forges and injects enough votes to steal an election, the criminal will be declared victor, the loser shamed and it will be the losers burden to prove it while they are blacked out by the media and slandered. What difference would paper ballots make? Elections are engineered as well as the response to them.
    As long as we have an apathetic populace that cares more about reality tv than the elections, this is correct.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Just as important, no mailing out of ballots. Vote in person, or not at all.
    Citizens & in person.

Now, how do we go about proving "legal citizenship" whatever that means these days.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    So how do we identify authentic ballots against fraudulent ones? If we run the numbers again, probably come up with something too close to the original result because we would be counting the fraudulent votes as legit ones, which is a major part of how the election was rigged. Chinese company busted printing 250,000 ballots that are effectively all carbon copies? Busted ballots crossing state lines? Busted machines counting Republican votes as 2/3rds of a vote and Demoncratic votes as 1.2 times a vote?
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    No reason to make it easier to cheat. Mail-out ballots make it easier. Computers make it easier.

As far as old fashioned ballot stuffing, it will always be a problem, but it is a localized problem. And there are ways to cross-check and validate. Transparency is key too.

If you have the total number of registered voters in a precinct, you know that the number of votes can't be higher than that. If the number of people who vote in person is counted and made transparent, then that number should be equal or be less than (someone could skip a vote on a ballot) the totals of all votes for candidates. I.e. total voters >= total (Candidate A + Candidate B + Candidate C + ...).

As votes accumulate upstream, the same total checks can take place. County level and state level should all add up.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 12-03-2020 at 02:53 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 12-21-2020 at 06:49 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    No reason to make it easier to cheat. Mail-out ballots make it easier. Computers make it easier.

As far as old fashioned ballot stuffing, it will always be a problem, but it is a localized problem. And there are ways to cross-check and validate. Transparency is key too.

If you have the total number of registered voters in a precinct, you know that the number of votes can't be higher than that. If the number of people who vote in person is counted and made transparent, then that number should be equal or be less than (someone could skip a vote on a ballot) the totals of all votes for candidates. I.e. total voters >= total (Candidate A + Candidate B + Candidate C + ...).

As votes accumulate upstream, the same total checks can take place. Country level and state level should all add up.
    This.

Yeah, any proposed voting process will be subject to fraud, but that doesn't make it a bad idea. Inmates will find a way to escape out of any max security prison no matter how well built or guarded. That doesn't mean you just leave the gate open.

I take a random youtube comment with a grain of salt, but some video I watched had one from someone claiming to be an Iraqi saying they had elections in Iraq where finger prints were used as I.D.

Might be worth checking into. You can probably forge my signature with a bit of practice, but you'd have to have a lot of time on your hands if you were going to forge my fingerprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 12-21-2020 at 06:49 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    And as @TheTexan, a Great American, would point out: it would make it a whole lot easier for law enforcement to find suspects ... or plant your fingerprints at the scene of a crime (I've seen it in spy thrillers, so it must be for real).
    I knew a plastic surgeon who said he could make up a pair of rubber gloves with the finger prints of a dead person on them.

Said all I'd have to do is rub my fingers on my nose to get some oil on them and they could leave great finger prints.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I knew a plastic surgeon who said he could make up a pair of rubber gloves with the finger prints of a dead person on them.

Said all I'd have to do is rub my fingers on my nose to get some oil on them and they could leave great finger prints.
    That sounds plausible to me. I have heard that smooth leather and latex gloves are known to transfer prints which is why the professional thieves and assassins prefer silk or other fabric gloves.

I heard testimony that fraudulent ballots can be identified.

How would this be different from what we already do?

Chris Krebs: Paper ballots. Paper ballots give you the ability to audit, to go back and check the tape and make sure that you got the count right. And that's really one of the keys to success for a secure 2020 election. 95% of the ballots cast in the 2020 election had a paper record associated with it. Compared to 2016, about 82%.

Scott Pelley: And with a paper record, you can go back and verify what the machine is saying by physically counting the paper?

Chris Krebs: That gives you the ability to prove that there was no malicious algorithm or hacked software that adjusted the tally of the vote, and just look at what happened in Georgia. Georgia has machines that tabulate the vote. They then held a hand recount and the outcome was consistent with the machine vote.

Scott Pelley: And that tells you what?

Chris Krebs: That tells you that there was no manipulation of the vote on the machine count side. And so that pretty thoroughly, in my opinion, debunks some of these sensational claims out there-- that I've called nonsense and a hoax, that there is some hacking of these election vendors and their software and their systems across the country. It's-- it's just-- it's nonsense.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/electio...es-2020-11-29/
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    How would this be different from what we already do?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/electio...es-2020-11-29/
    Yeah, way to quote the very people we continue to call out on flat out LYING.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Yeah, way to quote the very people we continue to call out on flat out LYING.
    When your definition of a liar is anyone who disagrees with you, it's hard to avoid.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    When your definition of a liar is anyone who disagrees with you, it's hard to avoid.
    My definition of a liar is a person who knowingly spreads objectively incorrect information.

"The glass is on the table." Then we observe. There is no glass on the table. If they know that, they are knowingly LYING.

You arent a liar however. You are a GASLIGHTER. You try very hard to subvert peoples ideas and do your best to undermine the credibility of people who tell Objective Truths. We say "the glass is on the table", and we look right at the glass and remark objective observations, and you claim it isnt a glass because it is not "pure" enough to be glass.

Your intent is twisted. Well, partner, be careful what you wish for. You are NOT as important to the people that sign your paychecks as you may think. In fact, if this were a Free Market, you would go out of business because we would REFUSE to buy any services or goods from you. No wonder you love the Welfare / Warfare state so much. What is sad is you tried has hard to support something that works for everyone as you do to undermine people, you might actually be a happier human being. You dont have to think like we do, only support our Right to disagree and identify FRAUD when it is blatantly obvious, even if it is not obvious to you.
    1776 > 1984

How about flipping a coin?

Think about it; given that the parties are more or less the same, what difference would it make?

The billions spent by both parties to prove that the other is horrible (both being correct) could be better spent on almost anything.

Send every American a case of beer in lieu of a ballot and call it a day.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 12-07-2020 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    How about flipping a coin?

Think about it; given that the parties are more or less the same, what difference would it make?

The billions spent by both parties to prove that the other is horrible (both being correct) could be better spent on almost anything.

Send every American a case of beer in lieu of a ballot and call it a day.
    How about just picking a random name out of a random phone book? If its a person with downs syndrome so be it. Couldn't be any worse. At least retards can't be evil.................or can they?

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    How about just picking a random name out of a random phone book? If its a person with downs syndrome so be it. Couldn't be any worse. At least retards can't be evil.................or can they?
    How about conducting a nationwide IQ test and then drawing at random from those above, say, 120?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    How about conducting a nationwide IQ test and then drawing at random from those above, say, 120?
    No, below 80. The people who can do the most damage tend to have higher IQ. At least that's what I think, no evidence. Better yet make it below 70.