View Poll Results: Will you be taking 'Trump Vaccine'?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (and I support Trump/lean towards him)

0 0%
  • No ( and I support Trump/lean towards him)

15 51.72%
  • Yes ( and I do not support Trump)

2 6.90%
  • No ( and I do not support Trump)

11 37.93%
  • Other/Not Sure

1 3.45%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump supporters, will you be taking 'Trump Vaccine'?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You would have to kill me before you could inject me.

Never Trump, never vax

Can't say I'm a "supporter" of his. But for the question itself, I don't plan on taking any vaccinations.

Although, I have to comment that I find it funny that so many leftists have railed against Trump to hurry up with vaccines (as if he is the one developing them) and when he talks about updates and mentioned they may have one by election day, they all scream and gnash their teeth that there's no way they're taking them.

Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Just read they are going to shoot up Obama on live TV to prove the vax is safe.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

NO Vax for any reason

Not a Trump supporter.

I do find myself in opposition to literally everything Proposed and or Telegraphed by the DNC.

and I have no need nor use for the poisons they are pushing. (an agenda that Predates Trump)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Just read they are going to shoot up Obama on live TV to prove the vax is safe.

There is a youtuber claiming Obama was arrested....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    the guns come out if it becomes mandatory

Besides the stolen vaccine credit issue (Clinton, GWB, Obama say they'll take vaccine on camera)... or more like brazen vaccine credit robbery, in coming days and weeks as vaccination drive picks up pace, there could emerge greater schism between MAGA and MAGA supporters on this issue:

Trump decries "Reckless anti-vaccine rhetoric, anti-vaccine conspiracy theories"

Trump to mobilize military to deliver COVID vaccine to millions ‘very, very quickly’

Trump said that a military general is overseeing the logistics of delivering the vaccine once it is developed.

Fri Jul 31, 2020

WASHINGTON, D.C., July 31, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – Amid growing concerns about the safety and efficacy of a COVID-19 vaccine, President Donald Trump has announced his administration is “all set to march when it comes to the [coronavirus] vaccine,” with a military general overseeing the logistics of delivering the still-in-development product.

“I think you’re going to see something that’s going to be spectacular,” Trump said on Thursday. “The FDA has approved things at a rate that’s a tiny fraction of what it would … take during another administration.”

“We are way ahead on vaccines, way ahead on therapeutics. And when we have it, we’re all set up with our platforms to deliver them very, very quickly,” he added.
    Based on “a senior administration official,” Politico reported that “distribution of any coronavirus vaccine will be a ‘joint venture’ between the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [CDC], which typically oversees vaccine allocation, and the Department of Defense.”

While, according to the official, the Department of Defense “is handling all the logistics of getting the vaccines to the right place, at the right time, in the right condition,”, the CDC is tasked with tracking any side effects, as well as “some of the communications through the state relationships [and] the state public health organizations.”

On May 15, President Trump had launched “Operation Warp Speed” in order to fast-track the development of a coronavirus vaccine, bringing together “the best of American industry and innovation, the full resources of the United States government, and the excellence and precision of the United States military.”

“Its objective is to finish developing and then to manufacture and distribute a proven coronavirus vaccine as fast as possible,” Trump explained. “In addition, it will continue accelerating the development of diagnostics and breakthrough therapies.”

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    the guns come out if it becomes mandatory
    Man, I dont think we'll even have time for that. The General Pernas? General in charge of OWS says his goal, once the emergency auth is given, is to have all Americans vaxxed in 24 hrs. Couple this with the startling admission from the Gov of Oklahoma earlier this summer, having a plan in place with the DoD and in conjunction with several other state's police forces to block interstates and entrances/exits to cities in order to stop runners in the event of an emergency auth.. I'm not scared for myself, but all the others out there that are about to get ran over by this freight train.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    The General Pernas? General in charge of OWS says his goal, once the emergency auth is given, is to have all Americans vaxxed in 24 hrs. Couple this with the startling admission from the Gov of Oklahoma earlier this summer, having a plan in place with the DoD and in conjunction with several other state's police forces to block interstates and entrances/exits to cities in order to stop runners in the event of an emergency auth..
    This is big MAGA play. Prez Trump is showing extraordinarily strong leadership on this, following update was from official Trump channel:

General Gustave Perna: We have plans to ensure that no place is left without a vaccine

Donald J Trump
    2.49M subscribers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw6dvI8DFME

General Perna says vaccine distribution will begin 24 hours after Emergency Use Authorization
    Nov 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9RV16f-Kc

On that day there will be many who will be very angry at letting themselves be mislead for so long. So even more important not to poke an injured bear.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

I will not be taking the vaccine, but I do believe Democrats should have first dibs on it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Ya , I'll pass on the pelosi - harris - biden vaccine .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Not clear about the bear analogy here (unless poking is euphemism for vaccination) but no one here supports poking or vaccinating anyome by force.
    No One Here does.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    (an agenda that Predates Trump)
    (and that neither Trump nor his allegedly conservative supporters have done one single thing to resist)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    (and that neither Trump nor his allegedly conservative supporters have done one single thing to resist)
    I am observing Corruption being exposed on Both Sides of the aisle.

and a Lot of resistance Locally.. Washington State is NOT Decided yet..

No One believes that Democrats got 45-48% in this County..

20% and possibly 30% (a stretch)

NO PHUCKING WAY they got 45%.. without cheating.

Discrepancies in other counties.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The thing about is that it is NOT going to change mask mandates nor lockdowns. Manufacturers say that it is not proven that those with vaccines cannot still spread the virus.

I hear they are thinking about bribing people $1500 to be vaccinated.
    https://fox8.com/news/coronavirus/st...covid-vaccine/

What? No one is gonna take FIVE VACCINES A YEAR? /shocked
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would not take it if Ron Paul said to take it.

I already got mine.

Not a "Trump Supporter."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    H/T AF:

Unsafe and Ineffective

July 20, 2021
    I liked that line about Fauci's spray tanned poodle too. But Biden's about to make a bigger ass out of himself standing by the witch doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post

Jul 26, 2021

Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Twitter“why I decided to get the Trump vaccine”

Former Trump White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders Calls Covid-19 Vaccine The ‘Trump Vaccine,’ Urges People To Get It

Former White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders wrote an Op-Ed for the Arkansas Democrat

Sarah Huckabee Sanders just wrote an Op-Ed for the Arkansas Democrat Gazette about Covid-19 vaccines entitled, “The reasoning behind getting vaccinated.” But it didn’t start off with focusing on the scientific, medical, and public health reasons to get vaccinated. It didn’t really address or try to dispel a lot of misinformation and disinformation being spread about the Covid-19 vaccines right now such as claims that the Covid-19 vaccines leapfrogged certain key testing steps, have microchips in them, or turn you into giant magnets. No, it took a rather, shall we say, different approach.
    Now if you are wondering, “hmmm, Huckabee Sanders, where have I heard that name before,” she served as White House press secretary under former President and current Mar-A-Lago resident Donald Trump from 2017 to 2019.
    Speaking of words, Huckabee Sanders promoted her Op-Ed on Twitter with the line “why I decided to get the Trump vaccine”
    forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/07/26/sarah-huckabee-sanders-calls-covid-19-vaccine-the-trump-vaccine-urges-people-to-get-it/

In another example of leading from front, frm Trump White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci is already mandating vaccines at his business. Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for covid vaccine that Prez Trump had secured very quickly by threatening to fire FDA chief is good enough for him to start saving lives asap. MAGA team has been all the way alpha when it came to vax.
    When it comes to saving lives, MAGA philosophy has been clear... save lives now, deal with red tape later.
    Various examples:
    'Approve the vaccine now, go through due process later'
    'Take the guns first, go through due process second'

‘Don’t want to get vaccinated, leave’ — Former Trump White House Communications Director

Fri, Jul 23 2021
    cnbc.com

• Anthony Scaramucci, founder and co-managing partner of SkyBridge, told CNBC he has mandated Covid shots at his hedge fund’s office.
    • He also called on all eligible Americans to go out and get vaccinated.
    • “We’re a private company. If somebody wants to fight me over the vaccine mandate, that’s fine. Let’s take it to the court,” Scaramucci said.

Trump Surgeon General sees mandatory vaccination by military, businesses a fix for vaccine hesitancy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K11p0tKRUKs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LZlK7uE_5M

Strong statements.
    To give credit where due, Trump White House officials are voting with their feet or 'vax needles', vax mandates, pro vax op-eds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast