View Poll Results: Will you be taking 'Trump Vaccine'?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (and I support Trump/lean towards him)

0 0%
  • No ( and I support Trump/lean towards him)

15 51.72%
  • Yes ( and I do not support Trump)

2 6.90%
  • No ( and I do not support Trump)

11 37.93%
  • Other/Not Sure

1 3.45%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump supporters, will you be taking 'Trump Vaccine'?

A Biden Vaccine for sure!

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The thing about is that it is NOT going to change mask mandates nor lockdowns. Manufacturers say that it is not proven that those with vaccines cannot still spread the virus.
    Aherm.....

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Aherm.....
    The vax/mask narratives are shifting by the day almost lately:

Fully-vaccinated people who catch Delta Covid strain may be JUST as infectious as the unjabbed
    Daily Mail Yesterday

Study: Vaccinated people can carry as much virus as others
    Associated Press Jul 30

[QUOTE=enhanced_deficit;7001062]

Trump Spokeswoman: Americans Will Be Taking 'Trump Vaccine'
    Dec 2, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LZlK7uE_5M

She's so hot, I'm gonna get jabbed.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Move over Trump GOP vaccine.
    Move over Biden DEM vaccine.

Lambda Variant is in the USA.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/vaccine-r...193100413.html

A new coronavirus mutation known as the lambda variant that is thought to have increased resistance to vaccines has appeared in the United States.

Also known as C.37, the lambda variant was first discovered in Peru in November 2020. Peru has been one of the countries hit hardest by the pandemic, with 595 COVID-19 deaths per 100,000 people, the highest in the world. Peru has relied heavily on the Chinese vaccine known as Sinopharm, which is 79% effective at preventing hospitalizations. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are 94% effective against hospitalization.

The lambda variant has since spread to eight countries in South America and 41 countries around the world, according to global science initiative GISAID.

“There are currently more than 1,300 Lambda (C.37) sequences in the U.S. as of August 4, 2021, and the Lambda variant has been identified in 44 states,” a spokesperson with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recently told Newsweek.

Researchers from Japan have found that the lambda variant contains three mutations on its spike proteins that make it more infectious than the original virus. Two other mutations on its spike proteins make it about 150% more resistant to antibodies produced by the vaccines. A spike protein is the part of a virus that enables it to attach to a human cell.

The research has not yet been peer-reviewed.

The World Health Organization has classified the lambda variant as a “variant of interest," meaning that it is suspected to be either more contagious than the original strain or more able to evade vaccines. When more evidence emerges that a variant does either of those things, it will be reclassified as a “variant of concern.”

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Lambda is a community of lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, ***** and allied students
    Lambda is an Amazon products brand
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post

Lambda Variant is in the USA.

A new coronavirus mutation known as the lambda variant that is thought to have increased resistance to vaccines has appeared in the United States.

Also known as C.37, the lambda variant was first discovered in Peru in November 2020. ..”

This is improvment in naming, C.37 ( though sounds like name of some transport plane) seems easy enough to remember compared to recent past technical names like C.142.654.7654 for covid variants.

But WHO/media should have learnt from recent variant naming issues. With all that has come out so far, simple variant names like following should be adopted to avoid any social/geographic/business entities getting negative impact/stigmatization that may not have been anticipated early on:

Proposed Covid Variant Names for media use
    Covid original variant
    1st gen variant
    2nd gen variant
    3rd gen variant
    ... and so on.

Otherwise conflicting names like below would continue to add confusion factor to the ongoing fear factors:

Delta Air Lines refuses to use the name of the delta variant: 'We just call it the variant"

If anyone from WHO/media surfs this forum, review current naming conventions for public good.

I am getting a CVS booster punch card. After I pay for 9 booster shots I get the tenth one free with the purchase of any CVS brand store item in excess of $20.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Still not getting that vaccine despite Trump promoting it and the booster.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12