Thread: Vaccine Minister Says Bars, Restaurants & Cinemas Will Demand Proof of Vaccination Before Entr

Exclamation Vaccine Minister Says Bars, Restaurants & Cinemas Will Demand Proof of Vaccination Before Entr

Looks like the Bible wasn't just a gudie book when it talked about the mark of the beast. What's worse about this whole idea and project plot that a mobile phone APP will track businesses owners and customers.

You wont have any more freedom of choice or personal choice not even to refuse or reject it.

Vaccine Minister Says Bars, Restaurants & Cinemas Will Demand Proof of Vaccination Before Entry

“It would become virtually impossible to do anything if you don’t have the vaccine.”
    “I think you’ll find that restaurants and bars and cinemas and other venues, football stadiums, will probably also use that system,” said Zahawi.

Zahawi went on to explain that the NHS’ ‘track and trace’ app, the use of which was implemented as a requirement to enter bars and restaurants, had set the pretext for the vaccine eventually being made mandatory to enter such venues.

The host responded by clarifying that “it would become virtually impossible to do anything if you don’t have the vaccine.”
    By setting the benchmark that virtually any social activity will require people to take the shot, those who refuse will essentially be confined to a form of lockdown for potentially the rest of their lives.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 11-30-2020 at 04:17 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Vaccine Minister", hahaha. That's the first issue. People seriously created such a title.

Now it will go from the "Mask of the Beast" to "Sticks, Sticks, Sticks!".

Quote Originally Posted by Badnon Wissenshaftler View Post
    "Vaccine Minister", hahaha. That's the first issue. People seriously created such a title.

Now it will go from the "Mask of the Beast" to "Sticks, Sticks, Sticks!".
    How about this title: not "Vaccine Minister" but "Vaccine CZAR"? Is that a gooder word?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Vaccine Minister named Zahawi . Ya well WTF , did I wake up in Egypt ?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Vaccine Minister named Zahawi . Ya well WTF , did I wake up in Egypt ?
    UK
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I surmise a lot of people are going to be faking documents saying they got vaccinated.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Ya , $#@! the UK . I wont be going to any theaters or restaurants there

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    How about this title: not "Vaccine Minister" but "Vaccine CZAR"? Is that a gooder word?
    Yep, that's more gooder. Up there with "Syringe Sovereign" and "Injection Imperator".

Quote Originally Posted by Badnon Wissenshaftler View Post
    Yep, that's more gooder. Up there with "Syringe Sovereign" and "Injection Imperator".
    That made me LOL!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I surmise a lot of people are going to be faking documents saying they got vaccinated.
    I like to think and hope that the free market will kick in with counterfeit QR codes, apps, badges, papers, whatever the $#@! the technocrats come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Apparently in the US it is. We've had more Czars in the last few decades then Russia had in all its history.

That won't work..

You won't be scannable.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I like to think and hope that the free market will kick in with counterfeit QR codes, apps, badges, papers, whatever the $#@! the technocrats come up with.
    I hope to see a lot of businesses go away,, due to disservice.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

It's not going to be so easy. This will all be digital, and tied to your smartphone or in cases like myself with those that dont have them, a house arrest type ankle bracelet for your wrist. Your phone/bracelet will be able to be tracked anywhere there is wifi signal. Others around you will get notifications on their devices if an unvaxxed/tested person is in there vicinity.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ya , $#@! the UK . I wont be going to any theaters or restaurants there
    It will be here too in the first half of next year.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.