Thread: Proof The MSM Narrative Is Completely Controlled - Video

Proof The MSM Narrative Is Completely Controlled - Video

They ALL Read the exact same script.

This is a good watch because it is extremely difficult for a human to watch the same exact news story at the same time.

Reminds me of "Conan O'Brien is making a splash in Late Nite television" clip... Which I cant find anymore. If you can find that Conan video, please post it!

GET THIS VIDEO BEFORE IT IS DELETED....
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The media is a threat to our Republic and have been ever since they were first created. Brainwashing to control the minds of innocent Americans. They feed us lies from the tablecloth.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-30-2020 at 09:10 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

They ALL Read the exact same script.

This is a good watch because it is extremely difficult for a human to watch the same exact news story at the same time.

Reminds me of "Conan O'Brien is making a splash in Late Nite television" clip... Which I cant find anymore. If you can find that Conan video, please post it!

GET THIS VIDEO BEFORE IT IS DELETED....
    MOCKINGBIRD in full swing

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    "You need to wear a mask"
    "Lockdowns prevent coronavirus spread"
    "There is no evidence of election fraud"

Oh, how wonderful it would be to see the mash up of those phrases!!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Yep. Soooo many more messages in there too.

Dont listen to Conspiracy Theorists and those that believe "flat earth reptilians will conquer the world with spray cheese just like in Pinky and the Brain." We are the Information Authority, do NOT do any Fact Checking, thats OUR JOB TO THINK FOR YOU! Yup! 2 + 2 = 22! Oh and 1776 was all FICTION, Thomas Jefferson was not a patriot, but a Fictional Character from a famous author Betsy Ross! How dare you doubt is, you are mentally ill and deranged and I dont even bother to fact check the "facts" taht my own bosses tell me to read just like when they said "vaccines are all perfectly safe" and other great well know FACTS like when Jesus invented the Bible in 1984 and Weapons of Mass Destruction oh and Republicans were just put there to challenge the faith of the Trew Beleavers!

/funny
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Hopefully somebody is digging up every instance where the media has said those exact same things and makes a compilation video.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hopefully somebody is digging up every instance where the media has said those exact same things and makes a compilation video.
    Yet, they do "Fact Checking"? Do they even Fact Check the $#@! that comes out of their own mouths? These MOUTH DIAPERS fail completely in silencing their verbal diarrhea that comes out of their mouths. Why? These $#@! for brains with all their emotional constipation and intellectual incontinence can not be stopped without a full on cognitive enema.

Today, the masses would have clamored around the naysayers and insisted the heavens revolve around the earth. They jailed Galileo for telling the truth, and that $#@! was observable yo!.
    1776 > 1984

You picture are very inspiring bro, like it :v

Quote Originally Posted by libertasbella View Post
    Love it.

http://54.168.79.134/

I remember a while back a video that had a mosaic of like 30 anchors saying the same lines.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Of course it is.
    There are brief interruptions to regular programming though occasionally (to boost ratings, controversies, infotainment mixup, appear fair n balanced etc) , as happened this Sunday for short while when Trump called Maria B of Foxnews for a phone interview.

"People constantly speak of 'the government'
    doing this or that, as they might speak of God doing it.
    But the government is really nothing but a group of men,
    and usually they are very inferior men."
    -- H. L. Mencken

“Discipline must come through liberty... We do not consider an individual disciplined when he has been rendered as artificially silent as a mute and as immovable as a paralytic. He is an individual annihilated, not disciplined.” -- Maria Montessori