Thread: Trump Drains Some More Swamp, Tosses Kissinger and Albright Out of DoD

Trump Drains Some More Swamp, Tosses Kissinger and Albright Out of DoD

What do you think of this one?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    What do you think of this one?
    This is another strategic move. By getting rid of all of the top neocons standing in the way of what could be coming next. This board of advisors deals directly with threats to our national security.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/11/25...-policy-board/
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Kissinger and Albright need to disappear with the quickness.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Kissinger and Albright need to disappear with the quickness.
    Agree.

They're still alive, wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    This is another strategic move. By getting rid of all of the top neocons standing in the way of what could be coming next. This board of advisors deals directly with threats to our national security.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/11/25...-policy-board/
    thats why Espers was fired....and the next DOD guy turned the green light on activating all special forces . The chain of command to the united states president is being completed, and reformed to what its suppose to be.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    My thoughts too. Wtf, they still are part of the DoD??

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    My thoughts too. Wtf, they still are part of the DoD??
    From what I have been reading.....I would think that the first 4 years were as much as a learning curve as anything. They are deeply embedded into every facet of our government. Keep your enemies close. Now that they have basically declared war on him with this election, I'm willing to bet there will be a lot of heads rolling since they have all shown themselves. The FBI and DOJ hopefully will be next. They have all sealed their fate with election fraud as they illegally certify the fraudulent results. If he doesn't commit suicide like Epstein, or his team 6 copter doesn't go down, we just might get to see what military tribunals look like. They have them all, the actors, the players and the money trail from what I understand. All these lawsuits are is a show to get through the deeply corrupt legal process they control. Once these avenues are exhausted, the next step would be to round them all up like cattle. The constitution and that foreign interference EO gives him the power to do just that. The media is also complicit to the treason. I expect more violence coming soon to a democrat city near you. Better stock up on the TP now. The 14th is only 2 weeks away.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Gives them a couple months to change the plaques on their doors from "Advisor-Trump Administration" to "Advisor-Biden Administration"

Oh my, who is that fellow a couple rows behind Donald and Hillary?

https://brooklyneagle.com/articles/2...-smith-dinner/
    Last edited by devil21; 12-01-2020 at 02:57 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    From what I have been reading.....I would think that the first 4 years were as much as a learning curve as anything. They are deeply embedded into every facet of our government. Keep your enemies close. Now that they have basically declared war on him with this election, I'm willing to bet there will be a lot of heads rolling since they have all shown themselves. The FBI and DOJ hopefully will be next. They have all sealed their fate with election fraud as they illegally certify the fraudulent results. If he doesn't commit suicide like Epstein, or his team 6 copter doesn't go down, we just might get to see what military tribunals look like. They have them all, the actors, the players and the money trail from what I understand. All these lawsuits are is a show to get through the deeply corrupt legal process they control. Once these avenues are exhausted, the next step would be to round them all up like cattle. The constitution and that foreign interference EO gives him the power to do just that. The media is also complicit to the treason. I expect more violence coming soon to a democrat city near you. Better stock up on the TP now. The 14th is only 2 weeks away.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Still alive AND active in the deepest bowels of government?

WTF keeps these monsters alive, fetal grindings?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Still alive AND active in the deepest bowels of government?

WTF keeps these monsters alive, fetal grindings?
    Blood of the youth, man... Get with the anti-programming, maaaaaan!
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!