Thread: Why Isn't Trump Ordering DOJ to Investigate and Make Arrests in Death Threats of Officials?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why Isn't Trump Ordering DOJ to Investigate and Make Arrests in Death Threats of Officials?

I'm tired of this cutsie "Anytime now thing will happen." Will we ultimately come to know him as Deep State Donald?

---
    Why Isn't Trump Ordering DOJ to Investigate and Make Arrests in Death Threats to Wayne County Officials?

https://evidence2020.wordpress.com/2...nty-officials/

When you are president and head of the Executive Branch, you can order your appointees to do things. So why does Trump lament that perhaps the most important department head in his administration, Bill Barr, looks the other way as official after official receives death threats if they don’t stop standing up for election integrity?

These are clear cases where the DOJ should already have been heavily involved, and revealing to the world what kind of people we are up against. These are not just disagreements over election numbers. These are violent thugs.

In Wayne County two Republican election certifiers at first refused to certify the results, then reversed course after receiving the most despicable kinds of threats.
    The Detroit Free Press reported:

“I have received text messages with graphic photos of naked, dead women. And then a photo of my daughter, letting me know that that’s what’s going to happen to my daughter,”

This is a critical county which includes Detroit. These are key election officials. This should have skyrocketed to the top of Bill Barr’s to-do list. And Trump’s.

It is hardly enough that Michigan AG Dana Nessel says she is investigating. She has been making threats to witnesses of fraud herself (“Michigan Attorney General Attempts Election Interference by Intimidating Trump Lawsuit #DetroitLeaks Witness“)

Why isn’t Trump firing Barr so he can actively get to the bottom of some of these crimes? Why aren’t numerous people who, consistently and whose testimonies corroborate, say they saw election observers being actively harassed and blocked, being interviewed by the FBI?

Trump has nothing to lose now by firing Barr and unleashing an attack dog, at people who need to be attacked lest all get swept under the rug if the election steal prevails. He is still president until the end of January.

Are we now officially living in a lawless, Third World country? Why is Trump pretending he has no say in the matter?

The chairwoman of the GSA now says she and her family were threatened if she did not act as if Joe Biden was already “president-elect.”

Now a federal judge, Timothy Batten in Georgia, has reversed an order, and incredibly, okayed the destruction of critical evidence in a Trump lawsuit, a Dominion machine subpoenaed by Sidney Powell’s Kraken team. Did they get to him to? Just what is going on in this country?

That’s one way to keep saying Trump has no evidence. Destroy it.

The bottom line is that much in this election has transcended the litigious arena, and belongs in the criminal division. We are no longer talking about Paul Newman in “The Verdict” here. We are talking about Don Corleone.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bill Barr worked inside the same oligarch for decades. Bill Barr is clever damage control for the deep state, a traitor in disguise, a spy so to speak. Billy boy let the bidens slide by on pedophilia and ukraine.

Trump could also arrest Hunter Biden as well. That would cripple Biden quickly.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    We are no longer talking about Paul Newman in “The Verdict” here. We are talking about Don Corleone.
    More like the Mexican Cartel.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    When you are president and head of the Executive Branch, you can order your appointees to do things. So why does Trump lament that perhaps the most important department head in his administration, Bill Barr, looks the other way as official after official receives death threats if they don’t stop standing up for election integrity?
    Virtually all Trump loyalists have been taken out of the picture and prosecuted. At this point he is surrounded by establishment hacks. We have seen that his appointees often just ignore or openly defy his orders. Much of this is beyond his control.