Thread: Andrew Cuomo’s Rat-Out-Your-Neighbor Thanksgiving Program Failed

Exclamation Andrew Cuomo’s Rat-Out-Your-Neighbor Thanksgiving Program Failed

Andrew Cuomo’s Rat-Out-Your-Neighbor Thanksgiving Program Failed

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rogram-failed/

John Nolte 28 Nov 2020

Hardly any New Yorkers called in to rat out their neighbors over Thanksgiving, reports Tony Aiello of CBS New York.

“I heard back from 38 of the state’s 58 Sheriff’s,” New York Sheriff’s Executive Director Peter Kehoe told Aiello. “They reported that six calls came in through the state’s [PAUSE] hotline regarding gatherings of more than 10 people. Unknown if the State Police responded to any of them. Sheriffs did not, no resources available.”

“One other complainant gave no address,” he added, “and could not be responded to. Two other calls came directly to Sheriffs’ Offices, but Sheriffs had no resources available to respond.”

The “pause hotline” Kehoe mentions is this… Is a specific hotline set up by Cuomo to rat out your own neighbors:

If you are aware of any non-essential gatherings or any non-essential businesses or entities operating in violation of “New York on PAUSE” please choose the appropriate complaint below.

Governor Cuomo also announced the state is increasing the maximum fine for violations of the state’s social distancing protocol from $500 to $1,000 to help address the lack of adherence to social distancing protocols. The Governor reminded localities that they have the authority to enforce the protocols.

Of course, if you are rioting or looting or lighting buildings on fire, that’s “essential” — as is prematurely celebrating Joe Biden’s victory.

You got to love the gall of fascist Democrats who just spent nine months burning down Democrat-run cities to call for the police to be defunded, to demand the police be disbanded due to over-aggressive policing, and here they are wanting the police to break up your Thanksgiving gathering.

Ratting out a neighbor… Ratting out anyone over something that in no way affects me is just beyond my comprehension, is about as un-American as it gets.

Like I’ve said a thousand times…

If I’m wearing a mask, what do I care if you don’t?

If I’m social distancing, what do I care if you don’t?

We didn’t ban gay sex in the 80s when AIDS had a 100 percent death rate. We educated people and allowed them to make their own decision about their own behavior based on the risk. According to the CDC, the survival rate for the coronavirus is 996 out of 1000, and now, we are all educated on the risks, and we should now be allowed to live our lives however we like, take whatever risks we choose.

And I’ll tell you something else…

You want to know why these sheriffs didn’t respond to the rats who ratted out their neighbors? My guess is that it had zero to do with lack of resources and everything to do with the fact that we elect our own sheriffs.

This is why LOCAL law enforcement is crucial. This is why it’s vital that law enforcement live in the communities they serve. That way they have to show their faces, have to live with, have to deal with the decisions they make.

This is why federalizing the police is the worst idea in the world.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You know what to do...

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

That is because most everyone was responsible citizen over Thanksgiving.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

$#@! cuomo

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That is because most everyone was responsible citizen over Thanksgiving.
    Nope.

I didn’t wear my regulation face mask, didn’t practice social distancing, exchanged body fluids with a female whom I did not know and ate fried Turkey and ham like there was no tomorrow.

I really think that the Biden Administration is going to label me as an enemy of the state, I’m so scrod.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Nope.

I didn’t wear my regulation face mask, didn’t practice social distancing, exchanged body fluids with a female whom I did not know and ate fried Turkey and ham like there was no tomorrow.

I really think that the Biden Administration is going to label me as an enemy of the state, I’m so scrod.

I said "most" were responsible...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I said "most" were responsible...
    They are going to send me to GITMO , aren’t they ? Would you be my counsel , please ?

What if we all called and reported the New York Legislature?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    What if we all called and reported the New York Legislature?
    They would probably say that the New York Legislatures are exempt.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If there's something strange
    In your neighborhood
    Who you gonna call?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    If there's something strange
    In your neighborhood
    Who you gonna call?
    Used to be Ghostbusters, but now I think I’ll just call the COVIDbuster Cuomo.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 10-09-2021 at 07:43 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.