View Poll Results: Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr tonite - Who you got?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mike Tyson

4 66.67%
  • Roy Jones Jr

2 33.33%

Thread: Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr tonite - Who you got?

Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr tonite - Who you got?

Here are the Bleacher Report Staff Predictions

Main Card starts at 9 Eastern

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wish I wasn't so cheap. I would like to see it.

I think Tyson should kill him but Jones has been angling for fights for a while and has probably trained a lot harder than Tyson. He knows Tyson could do serious damage if he brings the crazy so I think Jones will be much better prepared. Tyson seems a lot more mellow.and probably is going to hold back on some level. My guess is it goes to decision and Jones could win.

Roy Jones figures that if he leaves the ring with both ears intact it is a win.

Here ya go guys free stream. It'll re-direct to a ad. Just close that window out and press play.
    https://www.vipleague.lc/1-mike-tyso...live-streaming

Roy better be wearing ear guards.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Mike Tyson all the way.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Roy Jones Jr. "won" by getting $10 million without having to suffer a traumatic brain injury. Seriously that was some smart fighting. He didn't try to box Mike as much as he grappled him. James Buster Douglas and Evander Holyfield used similar strategies against Iron Mike Tyson in his prime. Mike after the fight congratulated Roy for taking some hard shots to the midsection. And Mike got his $10 million too so both men went home happy.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Knucklehead has been punched in the head too many times...getting Mao and Che both tattooed on him.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Disagree it was a draw? I thought Tyson won.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Disagree it was a draw? I thought Tyson won.
    Maybe the draw was on purpose so they can have a rematch and suck another PPV out of it.
    I wonder what it will take to get Big George to come out for another fight.