Thread: Declassified docs show CIA briefed Obama on Hillary's plan to link Trump to Russia

Declassified docs show CIA briefed Obama on Hillary's plan to link Trump to Russia

Declassified docs show CIA briefed Obama on Hillary's plan to link Trump to Russia:

If A=B and B=C then A=C

If the CIA controls the media then it controls its narrative

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Operation Mockingbird is an alleged large-scale program of the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) that began in the early years of the Cold War and attempted to manipulate news media for propaganda purposes. It funded student and cultural organizations and magazines as front organizations.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/operation-mockingbird

https://schoolhistory.co.uk/notes/op...n-mockingbird/
    In 1975, the CIA admitted their manipulation of mainstream media in order to forge and redirect the opinions of American citizens. They admitted that information was distorted in order to fit specific agendas.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 11-28-2020 at 10:29 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Good use of the Transitive Property, but unfortunately when the CIA is also involved, the answer always equals zero.

~11:30 about Hillary

Matt Kibbe is joined by Patrick Byrne, founder and retired CEO of Overstock.com, to hear his shocking insider’s perspective on how senior officials in the Obama Administration orchestrated the “Russiagate” narrative starting in 2015. Strap in for a wild ride, including an attempted sting operation targeting Hillary Clinton’s alleged acceptance of bribes from foreign governments. In an eyewitness account that seems stranger than fiction, Byrne blows the whistle on the deep state, declaring: “We need to unf**k our government.”
    Last edited by Danke; 11-28-2020 at 10:50 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

WAIT !!!
    this is TREASON right? THEY ARE NOT TO OPERATE ON AMERICAN SOIL (but blm/antifa scum move at thier direction)
    WHO IS THE "GOVERNMENT"?
    is it the "people"
    is it FOR us, or AGINST us?

the cia (EAST INDIA TRADING CO?) did what they do, to AMERICA and to the AMERICAN PEOPLE. they are APARENTLY A WELL FUNDED( by foreign entities) traveling CHAOS MACHINE!

overthrowing elections all over the world NOW IN YOUR BACK YARD! AND
    IN COOPERATION/DIRECTION OF THE FUKNG REDCOATS!!!
    again?!?!?!

"ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!" in alex jones

THE BRITISH ARE COMING!
    THE BRITISH ARE COMING!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Operation Mockingbird is an alleged large-scale program of the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) that began in the early years of the Cold War and attempted to manipulate news media for propaganda purposes. It funded student and cultural organizations and magazines as front organizations.

In 1975, the CIA admitted their manipulation of mainstream media in order to forge and redirect the opinions of American citizens. They admitted that information was distorted in order to fit specific agendas.
    YUP INDEED

And they are still at it now including social media assets.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Matt Kibbe is joined by Patrick Byrne, founder and retired CEO of Overstock.com, to hear his shocking insider’s perspective on how senior officials in the Obama Administration orchestrated the “Russiagate” narrative starting in 2015. Strap in for a wild ride, including an attempted sting operation targeting Hillary Clinton’s alleged acceptance of bribes from foreign governments. In an eyewitness account that seems stranger than fiction, Byrne blows the whistle on the deep state, declaring: “We need to unf**k our government.”
    THANKS FOR THE ADL INFO
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    YUP INDEED

And they are still at it now including social media assets.
    Do you think MK-ultra ended in 76??

or have been convinced that it is Conspiracy Theory?

BTW,, I was treated to an attempted Recruitment,,1987.

wanted me to blow up some bridges in Missouri.

I did not..and I identified a Merry Prankster.(SPOOK)
    Last edited by pcosmar; 11-28-2020 at 11:03 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you think MK-ultra ended in 76??

or have been convinced that it is Conspiracy Theory?
    All investigations are initially "conspiracy theories".

If an investigation could cause me or mine to be indicted or prosecuted I would definitely attempt to de-legitimize it by calling it a "conspiracy theory".

If I am naive, gullible , a sheeple or a resident of LaLaLand then all government corruption investigations are "conspiracy theories" since I am convinced that I am being governed by angels.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    All investigations are initially "conspiracy theories".

If an investigation could cause me or mine to be indicted or prosecuted I would definitely attempt to de-legitimize it by calling it a "conspiracy theory".

If I am naive, gullible , a sheeple or a resident of LaLaLand then all government corruption investigations are "conspiracy theories" since I am convinced that I am being governed by angels.
    I'm not Governed..but I am guided by Angels at times.

I have been running information through filters for years..

Knowledge of this Reality is one of my Filters.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I'm not Governed..but I am guided by Angels at times.

I have been running information through filters for years..

Knowledge of this Reality is one of my Filters.
    RIGHT ON BRO' - I second that
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Be nice if Obama and Hillary could share a jail cell together.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

[sic]

Though declassified documents show that this type of operation occurred, it’s never been officially confirmed as the title of Operation Mockingbird. Thus, it’s also never been officially discontinued.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Any idea why the CIA and FBI are in bed with the Left?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post

they hate Americans and despise our law? seems to be their m.o.
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

The CIA spied on Hillary?

Obama didn't know anything about it and had to be told by the CIA?

Doesn't this actually invalidate most of what's been said about those two regarding Russiagate, rather than substantiate it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Be nice if Obama and Hillary could share a jail cell together.
    We should find someone willing to lock them up and elect that person President!
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The CIA spied on Hillary?
    In partnership with her.. getting Arms to ISIS

a little wetwork to dispose of whisleblowers.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

+ rep

Incidently [sic at minute 52:00, is mentioned the Ramspeck Act]

https://www.gao.gov/assets/110/10599...ll%20terminate.

Un$#@! The World!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ad4MH7fMLs
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 11-28-2020 at 03:09 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    [sic]

Though declassified documents show that this type of operation occurred, it’s never been officially confirmed as the title of Operation Mockingbird. Thus, it’s also never been officially discontinued.
    There was legislation in more recent history that Fully Legalized it.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    This question should be phrased in the reverse: why has the left hopped into bed with the CIA and FBI (and the corporate media)?

The CIA, FBI and corporate media collectively used to be the bête noire of the left.

Once upon a time, they were regarded by the left as mortal enemies.

But now, the left in the U.S. has been overrun with illiberal authoritarians.

This last fact is true of both the establishment left (e.g., the Democrat party) and the radical left (e.g., Antifa/BLM).

As for the establishment left, Glenn Greenwald nails it:

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...42671909859328
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    This question should be phrased in the reverse: why has the left hopped into bed with the CIA and FBI (and the corporate media)?

The CIA, FBI and corporate media collectively used to be the bête noire of the left.

Once upon a time, they were regarded by the left as mortal enemies.

But now, the left in the U.S. has been overrun with illiberal authoritarians.

This last fact is true of both the establishment left (e.g., the Democrat party) and the radical left (e.g., Antifa/BLM).

As for the establishment left, Glenn Greenwald nails it:

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...42671909859328
    Further to which (bold emphasis added; source: https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the...ion-opposition):

And that’s the key: the “disinformation” which these NBC, CNN and New York Times “gatekeepers” combat is not the truly potent propaganda that spews forth from the most powerful and pernicious sectors: CIA, FBI, Wall Street, and the corporate media outlets for which they work. That is the propaganda and disinformation they specialize in endorsing. These are not anti-disinformation warriors: they are disinformation agents.

But they have become beloved icons to a significant segment of American liberals, who have somehow become convinced that these corporate media giants — in a radical reversal of the core principles of “Manufacturing Consent” — have suddenly transformed into truth-telling, power-confronting armies of anti-propaganda warriors. All of this is directly related to the overarching debate referenced above: what are the real power centers in the U.S., the ones most responsible for its worst acts and greatest dangers?

Few things will provoke the anger of liberals, and amazingly even some on the left, more than criticizing the “disinformation” reporters of NBC and CNN or the “tech reporters” of The New York Times who perform the same dissent-suppressing, censorious functions. Three decades after Chomsky’s comprehensive warnings, much of the American liberal-left has come to see these corporate outlets not as the instruments of authoritarianism, oligarchy and propaganda but as their opposite: the noble bulwarks against it.

That’s because — just like neocons, the CIA and the security state — these media outlets have recognized that they can lure liberals into adoring them by posturing as crucial allies in the fight against the rising threat of domestic fascism. Under this rubric, the most acute threats of authoritarianism and fascism emanate not from the FBI or CIA or their corporate masters and media outlets; instead, these factions have been elevated into the bravest and most important soldiers protecting us from those regressive forces.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I’ve even posted about the Mercury (of Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) subcontracting the Podesta Group to “lobby for the Ukraine”(?) in 2012 (this supposedly ended in 2014, when Trump already planned to run for president). But according to some, Hunter Biden’s dirty laundry is more interesting…
    Former FBI director under Bush and Obama, and school friend of Bonesman John Kerry, Robert Mueller “forgot” to investigate if this is suspicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Even more interesting is the “lobbying” for the European Center for Modern Ukraine (ECFMU) by Mercury LLC (of Manafort and his employee Rick Gates) and the Podesta Group from 2012 to 2014. ECFMU was affiliated with Viktor Yanukovych, who was the president of Ukraine from 2010 to 2014. Yanukovych is pro-Putin and had to flee the country after protesters overthrew his government. He was reportedly helped by Putin to escape to Russia.
    Reportedly Podesta and Manafort had to lobby the message that Ukraine’s 2012 election was really democratic and that the country’s leaders wanted to move further away from Putin and closer to the West.

The Podesta Group has in the past lobbied for foreign government clients with abysmal human rights records, like Vietnam, Azerbaijan and South Sudan.

Mercury LLC’s filings with the Justice Department show that its lobbyists, including Ed Kutler (an ally of Newt Gingrich), spent time setting up meetings related to Ukraine issues. One person they introduced to numerous Hill offices and to a senior official at the Export-Import Bank was Sergiy Klyuyev.
    Less than a year after Mercury LLC introduced Klyuyev around the Hill, the EU froze his assets in the wake of the collapse of the Yanukovych regime. Klyuyev was one of more than a dozen Yanukovych allies the EU suspected of embezzling state money. Klyuyev and his brother reportedly also fled to Russia. Sergiy’s brother has been accused of orchestrating mass killings of Euromaidan protesters: http://www.thedailybeast.com/how-dc-...a-putin-puppet
    (archived here: http://archive.is/lRJm1)

Over $1.5 million has been paid by the Party of Regions to American politicians in 2012 and 2013 alone. The founders of the ECFMU, at that time, were 3 Members of the Parliament from the Party of Regions, who in 2 years since have moved considerably up the power ladder — the current Foreign Minister Leonid Kozhara, the current head of the Budget Committee of Parliament Ievgenii Hiellier and the current head of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Verkhovna Rada Vitaliy Kahlyushnyy.
    The reported budget of the ECFMU (located in Brussels, Belgium) is only €10,000. In 2012, the Belgian mediator paid the American lobbyists 80 times that amount $800,000. In 2013 they have paid American lobbyists 79 times their budget $790,000.
    The Podesta Group, was founded by brothers Tony and John Podesta. John headed the office of President Bill Clinton in 1998-2001, since December 2013 was a senior adviser to President Obama and then campaign chairman for Hillary Clinton. In 2012, 2013 the Podesta Group received $1.02 million from the ECFMU.

The second company that was hired by ECFMU, is Mercury/Clark & Weinstock, of Manafort and Rick Gates. Mercury is affiliated with ex-Republican congressman John Vincent "Vin" Weber, who was involved in the last presidential election campaign of Mitt Romney. Mercury received $570,000 from Brussels in 2012, 2013.

What’s bizarre about the ECFMU is that it was first reported to be founded by acting Members of Parliament in the Ukraine: Leonid Kozhara, Ievgenii Hiellier and Vitaliy Kahlyushnyy.
    The surnames of Kozhara, Hiellier and Kahlyushnyy were taken out of the registry, and replaced by former MP Oleg Nadosha, ex-MP Oleksiy Plotnikov and Kseniya Solovyova (born in 1987).

German Ina Kirsch Van de Vater, was also among the founders for the ECFMU. Ina Kirsch claimed that the ECFMU has no relation to the Klyuyev Foundation (suspected of embezzling state money):
    U.S. companies that cooperate with the ‘European Centre for Modern Ukraine’ have no relation to the Party of Regions. They work exclusively in support of the Center (...) The Center has nothing to do, directly or indirectly, to Klyuyev’s fund.
    Strangely Ina Kirsch “forgot” to mention that her husband Robert Van de Vater in 2014 was a Deputy Board Chairman of the Klyuyev Foundation: http://www.pravda.com.ua/articles/2014/02/5/7012902/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/GhInS)

The following graph explains this in short.

Possibly the most interesting from the official document...
    Prosecutors say in:
    total, more than $75 million flowed through the offshore accounts. MANAFORT laundered more than $18 million
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6546021
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.