Thread: It's coming - Digital Health Passport

Exclamation It's coming - Digital Health Passport

So, labs are going to share your information through yet another registry.

https://www.sfgate.com/travel/articl...e-15751389.php

The International Air Transport Association (IATA), a trade group of the world’s airlines, said this week that its new IATA Travel Pass is in the final stage of development. “IATA Travel Pass will manage and verify the secure flow of necessary testing or vaccine information among governments, airlines, laboratories and travelers,” the organization said.

The Travel Pass includes four “interoperable modules” that can be combined to provide information and solutions for all aspects of international travel in the age of COVID, IATA said, including a global registry of government health requirements for travelers; a similar registry of testing and vaccination centers; an app that lets testing centers and labs securely share test results and vaccinations records with passengers; and a contactless travel app that lets users store their test and vaccination certificates, sharing them as required with airlines and government officials.

IATA said it expects to start pilot-testing its Travel Pass for transborder trips later this year with International Airlines Group (parent of British Airways, Iberia and others) and to launch it formally in the first quarter of 2021 for Apple devices and in April for Android. For more details on how it will work, click here.

We’ve already seen some individual airline efforts to incorporate COVID testing into their requirements for international travelers. A United flight last week from Newark to London was the airline’s first that required all travelers to test negative for the coronavirus. That was achieved by subjecting all passengers to rapid testing at the airport (at no charge) before boarding the aircraft.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I already got one.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I won't be getting any digital passport.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    So, labs are going to share your information through yet another registry.

https://www.sfgate.com/travel/articl...e-15751389.php

The International Air Transport Association (IATA), a trade group of the world’s airlines, said this week that its new IATA Travel Pass is in the final stage of development. “IATA Travel Pass will manage and verify the secure flow of necessary testing or vaccine information among governments, airlines, laboratories and travelers,” the organization said.

The Travel Pass includes four “interoperable modules” that can be combined to provide information and solutions for all aspects of international travel in the age of COVID, IATA said, including a global registry of government health requirements for travelers; a similar registry of testing and vaccination centers; an app that lets testing centers and labs securely share test results and vaccinations records with passengers; and a contactless travel app that lets users store their test and vaccination certificates, sharing them as required with airlines and government officials.

IATA said it expects to start pilot-testing its Travel Pass for transborder trips later this year with International Airlines Group (parent of British Airways, Iberia and others) and to launch it formally in the first quarter of 2021 for Apple devices and in April for Android. For more details on how it will work, click here.

We’ve already seen some individual airline efforts to incorporate COVID testing into their requirements for international travelers. A United flight last week from Newark to London was the airline’s first that required all travelers to test negative for the coronavirus. That was achieved by subjecting all passengers to rapid testing at the airport (at no charge) before boarding the aircraft.
    Dr. Fauci floated this trial balloon back in April. https://thenewamerican.com/fauci-man...consideration/
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I already got one.
    Did you end up getting the one with or without the anal probe ?
    "I am a bird"

"Nationalism", rebranded Communism.

"Medicare for All! Mitch and Nancy get it done!"

Tax-payer taxes (read my lips), I mean "fees" (Flip-Flop-Mitt), I mean "AWARDS" (Donald J Trump).

Operation Warp Speed, rebranded Crony Corporatism.

Trump did a Fantastic job! Don't you think?

"Government Help Me Save Me Please!"

Do not worry. I have it on authority here on this forum @Swordsmyth that nothing will be "mandated".

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Did you end up getting the one with or without the anal probe ?
    $#@!! You mean I had a choice?!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Been planned for a while.

https://id2020.org/
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    $#@!! You mean I had a choice?!
    Always ask, "What are my options?"

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

They have been trying to convince people to get chipped like HUMAN LIVESTOCK for years. Just about nobody bought into it.

I think there ended up being two big sides to this. Those that said no. And, those that said YES.

Those that said YES are the ones that worry me. Those people may or may not have positions of power. What I would need more data on is whether or not those that said YES are part of another group. Roughly 4% of the population is a Sociopath. Sociopath meaning they have no emotional reaction when they cause someone else to suffer. They tend to have narcissistic qualities. One of the narcissist qualities is that they "do not recognize the natural boundaries of other people". And that is where the defect of their mental illness puts everyone else at risk.

The YES MEN genuinely believe they have nothing to hide. So lets get this out of the way.

The definition of Secrecy and Privacy has been exchanged. Secrecy is hiding something "wrong", IE murder, theft, etc. Privacy is hiding something "not wrong", your password, your Bank Acct Number, etc. Every person has genitals. We do not call our genitals "Secrets", we call them "Privates". We call them "Privates" because it is normal to have genitals. And it is NOT WRONG to have genitals, despite what the Nazi Transgenders would demand. I need to make a point of clarification here. Not all Transgenders are Nazis and not all Nazis are Transgenders. The two terms are not mutually exclusive. Thus saying one does not imply the other. The ones I am talking about are the Transgenders with Nazi belief systems. They dont identify with their own gender. Thats fine. The Nazi Transgenders demand that the gender of everyone else offends them.

And therein lies the problem. They are demonizing EVERYTHING NORMAL. This is BRAINWASHING. "It is not normal to Protect Your Privacy." That is what you are told. No, that means they are ACTIVELY LOOKING for certain types of people. Now it should be blatantly obvious they are looking for anyone that does not accept the Democratic (NAZI) Assigned Group Identity.

Kamala Harris, the fraudulently elected Vice President (once / if she gets in office) flat out said that if you supported Trump, they are coming after you.

Well it isnt paranoia any more. Kamala Harris literally wants to come after you. She wants to punish, blackball, and destroy any who oppose her owners views. Did you vote for Trump? And now you cant get a job? And the reason you cant is BECAUSE employers are NOT ALLOWED TO HIRE TRUMP SUPPORTERS / VOTERS?

THAT IS WHAT THE CHIPS ARE FOR.

IF YOU REFUSE TO BE CHIPPED, AND / OR SUPPORTED TRUMP, YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN PERMISSION TO BUY OR SELL.

A few might say Mark of the Beast. Well, now you know who the current BEAST is.

Even if you are not religious. the idea of having your life controlled by a chip by a group of people with a high probability of Sociopathic personality characteristics who have flat out stated they are hunting for people and want to use the chip to control your entire life should make you ready to fight back.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    They have been trying to convince people to get chipped like HUMAN LIVESTOCK for years. Just about nobody bought into it.

I think there ended up being two big sides to this. Those that said no. And, those that said YES.

Those that said YES are the ones that worry me. Those people may or may not have positions of power. What I would need more data on is whether or not those that said YES are part of another group. Roughly 4% of the population is a Sociopath. Sociopath meaning they have no emotional reaction when they cause someone else to suffer. They tend to have narcissistic qualities. One of the narcissist qualities is that they "do not recognize the natural boundaries of other people". And that is where the defect of their mental illness puts everyone else at risk.

The YES MEN genuinely believe they have nothing to hide. So lets get this out of the way.

The definition of Secrecy and Privacy has been exchanged. Secrecy is hiding something "wrong", IE murder, theft, etc. Privacy is hiding something "not wrong", your password, your Bank Acct Number, etc. Every person has genitals. We do not call our genitals "Secrets", we call them "Privates". We call them "Privates" because it is normal to have genitals. And it is NOT WRONG to have genitals, despite what the Nazi Transgenders would demand. I need to make a point of clarification here. Not all Transgenders are Nazis and not all Nazis are Transgenders. The two terms are not mutually exclusive. Thus saying one does not imply the other. The ones I am talking about are the Transgenders with Nazi belief systems. They dont identify with their own gender. Thats fine. The Nazi Transgenders demand that the gender of everyone else offends them.

And therein lies the problem. They are demonizing EVERYTHING NORMAL. This is BRAINWASHING. "It is not normal to Protect Your Privacy." That is what you are told. No, that means they are ACTIVELY LOOKING for certain types of people. Now it should be blatantly obvious they are looking for anyone that does not accept the Democratic (NAZI) Assigned Group Identity.

Kamala Harris, the fraudulently elected Vice President (once / if she gets in office) flat out said that if you supported Trump, they are coming after you.

Well it isnt paranoia any more. Kamala Harris literally wants to come after you. She wants to punish, blackball, and destroy any who oppose her owners views. Did you vote for Trump? And now you cant get a job? And the reason you cant is BECAUSE employers are NOT ALLOWED TO HIRE TRUMP SUPPORTERS / VOTERS?

THAT IS WHAT THE CHIPS ARE FOR.

IF YOU REFUSE TO BE CHIPPED, AND / OR SUPPORTED TRUMP, YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN PERMISSION TO BUY OR SELL.

A few might say Mark of the Beast. Well, now you know who the current BEAST is.

Even if you are not religious. the idea of having your life controlled by a chip by a group of people with a high probability of Sociopathic personality characteristics who have flat out stated they are hunting for people and want to use the chip to control your entire life should make you ready to fight back.
    + REP

However, i must not be ignored what current administration "Awarded" all of this to happen. As I have stated in another thread, the D team may very well implement it, and of course be blamed for it, so that next election cycle they will want the "R" party back at the helm again.

The viscous cycle seldom, if ever, remembers.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Well, yeah, they are pretty slippery and slimy.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

it will likely require proof of a COVID vaccination before passengers will be allowed to board the aircraft.
    Sounds like its straight out of the bible. If anything this could destroy the airline industry if Covid hasn't killed the industry this clearly would if people actually fly less. I will tell you what whatever its inside the vaccines they havent been honest about the these vaccines and had always been claiming that they are 95% or 90% effective which is ridicules. Have these vaccines been tested on Animals?

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 11-28-2020 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    + REP

However, i must not be ignored what current administration "Awarded" all of this to happen. As I have stated in another thread, the D team may very well implement it, and of course be blamed for it, so that next election cycle they will want the "R" party back at the helm again.

I am not in 100% agreement with you.

If they rigged this election, then they will rig EVERY election after this one, just in case they lose.

I really suspect what they are going after is PERMANENT POLITICAL POWER.

The vicious cycle was accurate in the previous paradigm. I think this very well may be a Paradigm Shift, and a very good chance the end of the cycle.

Heres, the thing. Once they have power, they DO NOT want to give it up. We know that already. They were controlled by the Real Government, THE PEOPLE on EVERY election because WE THE PEOPLE made them do so. We also know they are willing to resort to any tactic that can get away with in order to hold on to that power. There is NO POSSIBLE WAY to have voted out the Nazis when they took control of Germany. There is NO POSSIBLE WAY to vote out the Communist Regime in China.

We just became a COMMUNIST / FASCIST REGIME. Permanently.

This really is an ATTEMPTED TAKEOVER. The Doomsday Clock just hit MIDNIGHT.

The future of Liberty, Freedom and Humanity walks a Razor's Edge. Stray but a little and it will lead to the ruin of all.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I am not in 100% agreement with you.

If they rigged this election, then they will rig EVERY election after this one, just in case they lose.

I really suspect what they are going after is PERMANENT POLITICAL POWER.

The vicious cycle was accurate in the previous paradigm. I think this very well may be a Paradigm Shift, and a very good chance the end of the cycle.

Heres, the thing. Once they have power, they DO NOT want to give it up. We know that already. They were controlled by the Real Government, THE PEOPLE on EVERY election because WE THE PEOPLE made them do so. We also know they are willing to resort to any tactic that can get away with in order to hold on to that power. There is NO POSSIBLE WAY to have voted out the Nazis when they took control of Germany. There is NO POSSIBLE WAY to vote out the Communist Regime in China.

We just became a COMMUNIST / FASCIST REGIME. Permanently.

This really is an ATTEMPTED TAKEOVER. The Doomsday Clock just hit MIDNIGHT.

The future of Liberty, Freedom and Humanity walks a Razor's Edge. Stray but a little and it will lead to the ruin of all.
    Communism can be voted out, by a moral people. Nationalism can be voted out by a moral people. Fascism will be extremely difficult to "vote out", even among a moral people. Communism and Nationalism are one and the same. What people are forgetting is, democrats dish out Welfare inside the country to individuals lazy and otherwise. Republicans dish out welfare to corporatists, seeking to monopolize. The two go hand-in-hand to build This Empire, and while people are pitting about what "side" is better, Communism AND Nationalism leads to Fascism. THIS is where we are.

I think we agree on most things, but just see the picture from a different angle. But, unfortunately, the end result is the same.