Thread: Current Actual Election Result Update: President Trump Has 13 Paths to Win 2020 Election — Bid

Current Actual Election Result Update: President Trump Has 13 Paths to Win 2020 Election — Bid

Based on actual results and accounting for states currently not called, still counting, recounting, under investigation or audit, or states with election issues now in the courts, President Trump is winning the 2020 Presidential Election.

Here is what we currently know in reference to the 2020 Presidential election. A number of states have been called but a number are still in question. Here is a list of those in question.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-10-paths-win/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One thing we can say about Trump is he is a fighter and he does not give up without fighting. I have listened to a couple of his audio books last one is titled"Never Give Up"

With so many paths to victory, you'd think one of them will give him the win. Sadly I will remain skeptical that he'll come out on top.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    With so many paths to victory, you'd think one of them will give him the win. Sadly I will remain skeptical that he'll come out on top.
    Supreme Court. Just pushed Pennsylvania there, and likely Georgia too. Michigan will be decided in the Supreme Court.Or it will be decided by the Electoral College.. who in reality can vote any way they damn well please..

and they haven't voted yet. I rather doubt they are an uninformed bunch.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom