Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Israeli assassins kill top Iranian nuclear scientist

  1. #1

    Israeli assassins kill top Iranian nuclear scientist

    The icon of the Iranian nuclear program was assassinated by an Israeli hit squad as he was driving his car.

    This is on the heels of yet another Israeli air strike inside Syria, which murdered 19 Pakistanis.

    Israel is making the most of its current situation, because Trump is ready to bomb Iran at a moment's notice.

    The instructions from Iran to all its militias to not do anything, trying to avoid an attack by the US comes with
    uncomfortable consequences, like this.

    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...n-armed-forces
    Last edited by Snowball; 11-27-2020 at 10:23 AM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Israel is a rogue state.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Super Joe Biden is already draining the swamp?

  4. #3
    Israel wants a war with Iran so badly. Biden will most likely give it to them.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Israel wants a war with Iran so badly. Biden will most likely give it to them.
    ...he will feed gog antifa antipasta and BLTm sammiches
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!


    why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

    Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

  6. #5
    First, Al Qaeda's #2 gets knocked off. Now this.

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...bdullah-killed

    and evidently we are sharing nuclear know how with the saudi's.

    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=63492793

    [From 2019]
    In particular, lawmakers have expressed concern about Saudi Arabia's pursuit of nuclear weapons and a lack of oversight on these agreements. But much of the ire also is focused on the Trump administration for moving ahead on high-level deals with the Saudis after a U.S. resident was murdered.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 11-27-2020 at 08:41 PM.
    “Give a man a plane ticket, he flies for a short period of his life. Throw a man out of a plane, he flies for the rest of his life.”

  7. #6
    EXCLUSIVE: Saudi crown prince was reluctant to back US attack on Iran
    Israel's Netanyahu called for strikes on uranium facilities during Neom meeting with 'very nervous' Mohammed bin Salman, Saudi sources say

    https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/s...tack-reluctant

    p.s. the USS Nimitz is now en route to the Persian Gulf.

  8. #7
    https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...8e5a2e4acc2418

    Friday’s attack happened in Absard, a village just east of the capital that is a retreat for the country’s elite. Iranian state television said an old truck with explosives hidden under a load of wood blew up near a sedan carrying Fakhrizadeh.

    As Fakhrizadeh’s sedan stopped, at least five gunmen emerged and raked the car with rapid fire, the semiofficial Tasnim news agency said. The precision of the attack led to the suspicion of Israel’s Mossad intelligence service being involved. The CIA separately declined to comment on the attack Saturday.

    State media has only said the attack killed Fakhrizadeh, though a statement Saturday from the European Union described the incident as killing “an Iranian government official and several civilians.” EU officials did not respond to requests for comment.
    “Give a man a plane ticket, he flies for a short period of his life. Throw a man out of a plane, he flies for the rest of his life.”

  9. #8
    Wow, that's pretty impressive. I guess a drone strike would have been to obvious?

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...?ocid=msedgdhp

    Iran nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh assassinated shot with remote-controlled machine gun, news agency says

    The Iranian nuclear scientist assassinated east of Tehran was shot by a remote-controlled machine gun operating out of another car, the semi-official Fars News Agency said Sunday.

    The Fars News report said Fakhrizadeh was traveling with his wife in a bulletproof car, alongside three security personnel vehicles, when he heard what sounded like bullets hitting a vehicle, and he exited the car to determine what had happened.

    When he got out, a remote-controlled machine gun opened fire from a Nissan stopped about 150 meters (164 yards) from Fakhrizadeh's car, the agency said.

    Fakhrizadeh was hit at least three times, according to Fars News. His bodyguard was also shot. Following the gunfire, the Nissan exploded, the news agency reported, adding the attack lasted three minutes.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 11-30-2020 at 08:21 AM.
    “Give a man a plane ticket, he flies for a short period of his life. Throw a man out of a plane, he flies for the rest of his life.”



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Wow, that's pretty impressive. I guess a drone strike would have been to obvious?

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...?ocid=msedgdhp

    Iran nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh assassinated shot with remote-controlled machine gun, news agency says

    The Iranian nuclear scientist assassinated east of Tehran was shot by a remote-controlled machine gun operating out of another car, the semi-official Fars News Agency said Sunday.

    The Fars News report said Fakhrizadeh was traveling with his wife in a bulletproof car, alongside three security personnel vehicles, when he heard what sounded like bullets hitting a vehicle, and he exited the car to determine what had happened.

    When he got out, a remote-controlled machine gun opened fire from a Nissan stopped about 150 meters (164 yards) from Fakhrizadeh's car, the agency said.

    Fakhrizadeh was hit at least three times, according to Fars News. His bodyguard was also shot. Following the gunfire, the Nissan exploded, the news agency reported, adding the attack lasted three minutes.
    Sounds like a American assassination then Israeli.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Sounds like a American assassination then Israeli.
    What's the difference?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

    On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever..... just like Trump said.

    On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

  13. #11
    For obvious reasons there isn’t a shred of “evidence” that Fakhrizadeh was leading any nuclear program, nor evidence that Israel was behind his assassination...

    There are Iranian claims that Fakhrizadeh was involved in developing COVID-19 test kits and vaccines. Could it be that he was threatening to blow the whistle on the coronavirus “pandemic”?!?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohsen_Fakhrizadeh
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  14. #12
    Read that both the truck and the vehicle with the machine gun were done remotely by satellite.

    Let that sink in.
    “Give a man a plane ticket, he flies for a short period of his life. Throw a man out of a plane, he flies for the rest of his life.”

  15. #13
    Senior IRGC commander assassinated in Syria, near Iraq, by Israeli proxies
    Nasrallah in hiding for fear of Mossad assassination
    Hezbollah abandons posts close to Israel (prelude to possible Iran strikes)
    Mujahideen (MEK) - the US/Israeli proxy in Iran, was supposedly proposed to commit false flag attack against US troops but refused
    Others (groups in Jordan) likely to take the money and attack US, providing the necessary pretext for full out war against Iran.



    A senior commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps was killed in a drone strike near the Syrian-Iraqi border Sunday night, according to reports, just two days after the assassination of Iran's top nuclear scientist. The IRGC commander and three of his escorts reportedly died after his car ...
    https://www.rt.com/news/508276-iran-...killed-strike/
    Aircraft carrier USS Nimitz (CVN-68) is now back in the Middle East after conducting an exercise series with the Indian Navy, a spokesperson with U.S. 5th Fleet told USNI News on Monday.
    https://news.usni.org/2020/11/30/car...n-indian-ocean

  16. #14
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...?ocid=msedgntp

    HEADLINE: US allies around the world are acting like Iran is going to attack Jewish sites as revenge for its nuclear scientist's assassination, and that it's happening soon.

    Gee, ya think?
    “Give a man a plane ticket, he flies for a short period of his life. Throw a man out of a plane, he flies for the rest of his life.”

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Israel wants a war with Iran so badly. Biden will most likely give it to them.
    Biden didn't renege on the peace treaty with Iran and isn't the current POTUS (who either approved this in advance or accepted it after the fact, otherwise there is no chance the Israelis would have done it). The only nice thing I have to say about the Obama-Biden administration concerns their Iran policy, which was the best in a long time. Now, I don't know why they had that policy (I doubt it was humanitarianism); perhaps it was part of some strategy specific to that time and won't be repeated, and Biden will indeed give us the long sought war, but let's not pretend that the end of the current administration represents some passing of the torch from the dove to the hawk. At worst it's one hawk replacing another, and Biden might *perhaps* be a different kind of bird on Iran, depending on why Obama pursued that treaty in the first place.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Biden didn't renege on the peace treaty with Iran and isn't the current POTUS (who either approved this in advance or accepted it after the fact, otherwise there is no chance the Israelis would have done it). The only nice thing I have to say about the Obama-Biden administration concerns their Iran policy, which was the best in a long time. Now, I don't know why they had that policy (I doubt it was humanitarianism); perhaps it was part of some strategy specific to that time and won't be repeated, and Biden will indeed give us the long sought war, but let's not pretend that the end of the current administration represents some passing of the torch from the dove to the hawk. At worst it's one hawk replacing another, and Biden might *perhaps* be a different kind of bird on Iran, depending on why Obama pursued that treaty in the first place.
    I have similar thoughts on Obama-Biden thing with Iran but more towards Israel too. Things seemed to smooth out better for whatever reason. Maybe (just a guess) Obama threatened to withhold funding Israel if they don't straighten out their $#@!.
    “Give a man a plane ticket, he flies for a short period of his life. Throw a man out of a plane, he flies for the rest of his life.”



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I have similar thoughts on Obama-Biden thing with Iran but more towards Israel too. Things seemed to smooth out better for whatever reason. Maybe (just a guess) Obama threatened to withhold funding Israel if they don't straighten out their $#@!.
    Part of the problem in figuring out the rationale behind ME policy is that it's not always so clear who's the dog and who's the tail.

    Geopolitically, the US absolutely runs the show, but individual US politicians may put Israeli interests first, so it's not so straightforward.

    Perhaps Obama's policy simply reflected what would have been normal, self-interested US policy sans excessive Israeli influence.



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 01:52 PM
  2. Iranian nuclear scientist killed in bomb attack
    By The Freethinker in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 02:21 AM
  3. Another Iranian nuclear scientist killed
    By Danke in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 02:20 PM
  4. Did the CIA kidnap Iranian nuclear scientist?
    By Matt Collins in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 01:55 PM
  5. Iranian nuclear scientist ssassinated in Tehran
    By cindy25 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 05:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •