Thread: What is your denomination?

What is your denomination?

Not going to add a poll because I don't know half of the denominations, to be honest.
    I'm curious what most libertarians are who adhere to Christian thoughts and practices.

This should be a judgment free zone, I really just want to hear what everyone is who is willing to say. It may help me step back into a church (although I'm still a ways away from that still).
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Non denom bible thumping anarchist here
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Not going to add a poll because I don't know half of the denominations, to be honest.
    I'm curious what most libertarians are who adhere to Christian thoughts and practices.

This should be a judgment free zone, I really just want to hear what everyone is who is willing to say. It may help me step back into a church (although I'm still a ways away from that still).
    Druidic Christian

I am pretty sure there are previous threads on this subject...
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I was baptized as a Presbyterian but I attend all types of churches. I go to hear my friends play music and to sing with choirs. There are a couple of Presbyterian Churches in my area that have awesome music. I started going to church to join the choir and learn about music. I also took music in school for 10 years. To me music was the only challenging class in school.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Druidic Christian

I am pretty sure there are previous threads on this subject...
    Yes, I'm 99% sure you're probably right. I didn't even think to use the search function. I'll do that now and see what else comes up.

By the way, thanks for everyone's responses.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Yes, I'm 99% sure you're probably right. I didn't even think to use the search function. I'll do that now and see what else comes up.

By the way, thanks for everyone's responses.
    A lot of interesting reading,,back through the years.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I was baptized into the Orthodox Church as an infant, and by the grace of God, will die to this world as an Orthodox Christian.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

This should be a judgment free zone...
    Ah....a Unitarian Universalist?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.