Thread: Could this happen here? French police filmed beating up music producer for not wearing mask

Exclamation Could this happen here? French police filmed beating up music producer for not wearing mask

Hopefully such crazy 'safety-first' mindset won't get here even under newly crowned Dems watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWBR8c1Rzjo

French police officers suspended after a video emerges of them beating a Black man

By Eva Tapiero and Ivana Kottasová, CNN
    8:42 PM ET, Thu November 26, 2020

Critics say France's security bill will make it a democratic outlier 03:04

(CNN)Several French police officers were suspended Thursday after a video emerged of them beating a Black man in Paris.

French Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin said he personally ordered the suspensions after the security camera footage was published by the news website Loopsider.

The video from Saturday shows the man, identified by his lawyer as Michel Zecler, being beaten by the officers.
    "These images are unspeakable, extremely shocking and as soon as I learned about them, and about what happened, I asked for the suspension of those police officers," Darmanin said in a televised address Thursday night.

"As soon as the facts will be confirmed by justice, since it is looking into it, I will ask for the dismissal of those police officers," he added.
    Loopsider published an interview with an unnamed man with facial injuries which it said was the victim of the beating. "At that moment, I'm scared, I'm telling myself maybe today is my last day, here's what I thought to myself, it's my last day and I don't know why," he said in the video.
    Reuters said the man told reporters he was walking near his studio without a face mask, a breach of French Covid-19 rules. He said he ducked into the studio when he saw the police officers to avoid a fine. The man said the officers then physically beat and racially abused him.

cnn.com/2020/11/26/europe/france-police-violence-video-intl/index.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Hopefully such crazy 'safety-first' mindset won't get here even under newly crowned Dems watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWBR8c1Rzjo

French police officers suspended after a video emerges of them beating a Black man

By Eva Tapiero and Ivana Kottasová, CNN
    8:42 PM ET, Thu November 26, 2020

Critics say France's security bill will make it a democratic outlier 03:04

(CNN)Several French police officers were suspended Thursday after a video emerged of them beating a Black man in Paris.

French Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin said he personally ordered the suspensions after the security camera footage was published by the news website Loopsider.

The video from Saturday shows the man, identified by his lawyer as Michel Zecler, being beaten by the officers.
    "These images are unspeakable, extremely shocking and as soon as I learned about them, and about what happened, I asked for the suspension of those police officers," Darmanin said in a televised address Thursday night.

"As soon as the facts will be confirmed by justice, since it is looking into it, I will ask for the dismissal of those police officers," he added.
    Loopsider published an interview with an unnamed man with facial injuries which it said was the victim of the beating. "At that moment, I'm scared, I'm telling myself maybe today is my last day, here's what I thought to myself, it's my last day and I don't know why," he said in the video.
    Reuters said the man told reporters he was walking near his studio without a face mask, a breach of French Covid-19 rules. He said he ducked into the studio when he saw the police officers to avoid a fine. The man said the officers then physically beat and racially abused him.

cnn.com/2020/11/26/europe/france-police-violence-video-intl/index.html
    BUT OF COURSE

POLICE STATE R US

Poor Ohioan Alicia Kitts

Tasered and arrested

And if Biden is elected those numbers will increase exponentially/

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)