Thread: Glenn Greenwald: Nothing Trump Did Compares to the 'Moral Evil' of Bush's and Obama's Wars

Lightbulb Glenn Greenwald: Nothing Trump Did Compares to the 'Moral Evil' of Bush's and Obama's Wars

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like what he said about not voting for anyone and why.

Greenwald is left leaning with integrity.

Plus he can think for himself

Exactly, his refusal to start WW3 by attacking Iran, Russia and China subjected him to a coup disguised as an impeachment, deprived of a 2nd term via election fraud and to be labeled as a threat to national security by the warmongers and Neonazies.

I agree, so far... let's hope it stays that way.

That's because Trump has yet to star any new wars.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Does that not count?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

Does that not count?
    As bad as Qaddafi was---what comes next in Libya will be worse---just watch.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...84327581949952

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    As bad as Qaddafi was---what comes next in Libya will be worse---just watch.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...84327581949952
    So, it's okay that he supported it because he knew it was going to be a disaster...?

Isn't that even worse?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I agree, so far... let's hope it stays that way.
    ^this.

He gets some credit but not any medals ( as unfair as it may seem since his bud Obama got a Nobel prize medal). He was following populist public opinion mostly, thanks to Bush-Obama blunders there was tremendous wars fatigue among public.
    If he were in office at a time when Iraq and Afghan wars were supported by 70% of Americans and 90% of Republicans, what would he have done?
    Did he do anything major during his term that was against popular opinions? No significant thing comes to mind right now.

Glenn is right on. I have had this conversation with Trump haters and asked them what really did he do to you? Predictably foaming at the mouth about Trump racist supremacist "dog whistles" typical four years of media propaganda. I said did you know Trump has freed more young Black men from jail than any other president? Has never started a war? Stopped TPP? Of course then the lib is too stupid to know what TPP is, and I explain globalist jobs to China policies. Then I show them youtubes of Black voters for Trump.

I say DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT A POLITICIAN SAYS LOOK AT WHAT HE DOES. That's why so many Black men are for Trump. Three strikes you're out was all Biden-Hillary-Clinton. They know which party pretends to be your friend, and which one follows through with action.