Thread: Biden's Cabinet Of Lobbyists.

Biden's Cabinet Of Lobbyists.

Dore explains how Biden Cabinet is full of lobbyists and intervention news media journalists don't seem to have a interest on reporting or telling Americans that majority of Biden Cabinet were and had supported for the war in Iraq, intervention in Libya. And had pushed for regime change.
    Biden's Cabinet Of Lobbyists.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The world the media portrays is that of another universe, "They Live" has become real life. Soon people that don't believe the lies will be rounded up into camps.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

If you thought Biden wasn't going to have lobbyists in his administration, you're an idiot.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If you thought Biden wasn't going to have lobbyists in his administration, you're an idiot.
    did anyone hear? all the members of the Biden Cabinet are part of the resistance! i am sure they are very pro BLM and antifa never mind that one of Biden's cabinet member is a member of the arms industry who had bombs been dropped in Africa.