Thread: A new novel at libertyauthors

A new novel at libertyauthors

Outcast: Mountain Warriors Book 1

https://www.amazon.com/Outcast-Mount...%2C1584&sr=8-1

Despite facing an immediate firing squad, a down on his luck journalist, Eric, violates a quarantine zone to investigate the wild lands of the Southern Appalachian Mountains that are inhabited by zombies, vampires and other terrors. After a betrayal, the government permanently exiles Eric to the wasteland of The Forbidden Zone and sends the ruthless Specter to trail him. Eric is no longer a nonparticipating observer but must quickly learn the ways of the warrior, when a group of survivors, who live under a strict code of sword and gun, turn against him, as they face off against a horde of zombies. Will Eric be accepted by this band of survivors or will he be exiled again to face not only the undead, but the other creatures of the forest that might be even worse.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you!

I cannot wait to read it, even though it is a Christmas gift for my son.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Thank you!
    Our privilege.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Sounds interesting. Adding to my wish list.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Wishing his novel a great success.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Already ordered. A fun read for after I get done with "The Fighting Bunch: The Battle of Athens."

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Thank you!
    Your book has been added to the Featured Books section of Timeless Authors (we had to change domains but everything else is exactly the same including your log in info)

https://timelessauthors.com/viewforum.php?f=124

P.S. the Featured Books section can be seen without logging in to help spread the books in it

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.