Thread: An awesome new novel... By me!

An awesome new novel... By me!

I just published an action/adventure/horror novel. I have a certificate in screenwriting from UCLA and my novels read lightning fast like a movie sword fight. In the last two years I wrote the rough drafts to the first 6 novels in this series and I should be releasing a follow up every 3 to 4 months. If anyone doubts the validity of the survival skills, fights, or any actions in the novel, I will demonstrate them on my youtube channel.

https://www.amazon.com/Outcast-Mount...%2C1584&sr=8-1

If you like or don't like it, please leave an amazon review-- good or bad, it gets publicity.

Also please excuse my Amazon page, I don't have full access to it, just my publisher at this moment. Nor has my publisher uploaded the Kindle version, yet.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Order confirmed. I just got in

so I'll pick up yours when I lay this one down.

Just a heads up if you are tight on cash. I will be reducing the price in late January/February to promote book 2.

Just ordered one.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. ~ Charles Dickens