Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PA Hearing: 604,000 votes for Biden and 3,200 for Trump in 90 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The actual numbers, taken from Wikipedia (I know, but it's 4 AM) are as follow:
    Trump 3378263 votes, Biden 3459923. Biden won by just over one percent - nowhere nearly a landslide. Yet, in nearly nine percent of the total tally of 6838186 votes - the batch in question in the OP - he won by 99.947%. Ç'est impossible.
    The mail in votes are not a random sample of the state, nor are they a random sample of even a single precinct. They're self-selected Biden voters, because one party said to vote mail in and the other said not to.

For the comparison that you're making, you'd need the dem/gop split of mail in votes specifically rather than total votes. I haven't seen that number released anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The mail in votes are not a random sample of the state, nor are they a random sample of even a single precinct. They're self-selected Biden voters, because one party said to vote mail in and the other said not to.

For the comparison that you're making, you'd need the dem/gop split of mail in votes specifically rather than total votes. I haven't seen that number released anywhere.
    The mail in votes are most certainly random. They get mixed in. It skews the numbers a bit. It doesn't change it overwhelmingly.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    The mail in votes are most certainly random. They get mixed in. It skews the numbers a bit. It doesn't change it overwhelmingly.
    PA wasn't allowed to count their ballots until after polls closed on election day, they were not mixed in, they were counted separately. The mail in ballots made up all the late-counted votes that night and the following days.

Mail in ballots skewed so far left that even in the reddest counties, mail in ballots were generally for Biden.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

PA wasn't allowed to count their ballots until after polls closed on election day, they were not mixed in, they were counted separately. The mail in ballots made up all the late-counted votes that night and the following days.

Mail in ballots skewed so far left that even in the reddest counties, mail in ballots were generally for Biden.
    lol The mail ins are mixed in during the mailing out of the ballots and the mailing in of the ballots. You didn't respond to anything I said except to say hardly any republicans voted by mail when we know that's not true.

Who called those votes and was there an Republican or independent observer? The answer is "No" there wasn't. Without observation the whole process is bull$#@!. That's why the military vets in Athens, Tenn. used force of arms in McMinn county to stop the Democrat machine's steal. 74 years later the Democrat machine is STILL playing the same game.

The mail ins are mixed in during the mailing out of the ballots and the mailing in of the ballots. You didn't respond to anything I said except to say hardly any republicans voted by mail when we know that's not true.
    I'm not sure what you mean. They're not mixed across precincts because they're sent back to the local election clerk. My absentee ballot came from and went back to my township clerk, for example.

Also not sure how you "know that's not true." Do you have anything besides gut feeling to know that mail in ballots were not so heavily democratic?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Who called those votes and was there an Republican or independent observer? The answer is "No" there wasn't.
    Yes, there were Republican and independent observers.
    Pinochet is the model

I'm not sure what you mean. They're not mixed across precincts because they're sent back to the local election clerk. My absentee ballot came from and went back to my township clerk, for example.

Also not sure how you "know that's not true." Do you have anything besides gut feeling to know that mail in ballots were not so heavily democratic?
    No the mail ins are not counted by every precinct. There are sent to specific locations. Maybe there are some places that have precincts count mailins. Or maybe you made it up.

I'm just going by Wikipedia, so feel free to pull numbers elsewhere but I feel this is a good baseline.

2016's "popular vote" numbers -

Trump = 62,984,828
    Clinton = 65,853,514

2020's "popular vote" numbers -

Trump = 73,918,712
    Biden = 80,104,118

I fully believe Trump organically increased his numbers by this much. That was the silent majority pundits and others were talking about. An 11 million vote increase during a pandemic year and 4 years of Russia... Actually, pretty impressive. But enough of that, I don't want to sound like some Trump apologist.

You're telling me Biden secured 15 million more votes than Clinton? I know Clinton wasn't liked outside of the Democratic party, but come on... That many Americans voted for a senile chickenhawk pervert?

But yet it's the gulags and re-education camps for Trump voters: https://summit.news/2020/11/19/lefti...mp-supporters/
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post

But yet it's the gulags and re-education camps for Trump voters
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Let the states handle it.
    And when corruption at the state level precludes "handling it"?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    If 600,000 ballots can be processed in 90 minutes, why did it take so long to do the initial count or so long for recounts?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I think they were loading votes from memory cards or something.
    That's 111 votes per second. How many machines did they claim were running these ballots at once?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Help me understand the issue - apparently they analyzed a "vote dump" in PA and the votes were 604,000 for Biden and 3200 for Trump? That seems really lopsided.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Help me understand the issue - apparently they analyzed a "vote dump" in PA and the votes were 604,000 for Biden and 3200 for Trump? That seems really lopsided.
    It reeks of desperation, and the need to exercise their nuclear option...blatant, obvious cheating.

Posted 10-21-2020:

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Cheating takes some finesse. You don't need to cheat if you are winning. That’s the purpose of delayed ballots, whether it is ballot harvesting or mail-in ballots. You do as much cheating as you can without being obvious up till election day. If you are still losing at the end of election day, you probably have a good idea how much more cheating you will have to do in order to win. You just want to do enough to win.

If you are behind by 100 votes, you can find 100 votes for your opponent, and 201 votes for you. Not too obvious.

If you are behind by 10,000 votes, it gets more difficult. You might have to find 200 votes for the opposition, and 10,202 votes for you. The wider the margin on election day, the more obvious the cheating becomes in the following days.

But they are without shame. If every single ballot they find after election day is for Biden, they will do it with a straight face, outrage at any questions, and an army of lawyers to back them up. Lie, cheat and steal. They even say it out loud sometimes.
    And I will have to add to that.

Corrected: "If every single ballot they find after election day is for Biden, they will do it with a straight face, outrage at any questions, and an army of lawyers, social networking companies, and the media to back them up. Lie, cheat and steal. They even say it out loud sometimes."

Now the more interesting part of this is the enforcement of laws and rules. The analogy here is that a person could drive 140 mph in 25 mph speed limit from point A to point B. The time to cover the distance confirms an average speed of 140 mph. But...at every point where you drive past a highway patrol car, they "verify" that you were going 25 mph. Thus you can not be "caught" or ticketed despite mathematical evidence of the crime.

What is a complete joke is the process of election "certification", which apparently is as certified and verified as a signature on a FISA warrant.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 11-30-2020 at 05:58 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

DATA: Biden Needed 130% Of Vote To ‘Win’ Arizona, Trump Needed -30% To Lose

Statistically totally possible!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Yes, there were Republican and independent observers.
    How does one "observe" from 20 feet away?

This is the exact same $#@! that happened in McMinn County in the 1940's. The Republican observers were forced to stand on the other side of the room from where the votes were being recorded. In the instances when an observer saw an actual ballot being counted it was called for a Democrat even though it was a Republican candidate.
    This is what led to the Battle of Athens, Tenn. The parallels of how the Democrat machine conducted vote fraud then and now are absolutely astounding.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 12-01-2020 at 08:31 AM.

I understand Republicans are rather stupid.
    But Democrats are just evil. It must be the marxism that's been in their kool-aid for decades, amirite?
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

And when corruption at the state level precludes "handling it"?
    Then you live with it. It's still way better than entrusting your liberties at the federal level.

In fact I would not be surprised if Biden takes you up on your offer. The problem is that the "guidelines" that team Biden is going to enforce will be to ensure that democrats win every election. His "guidelines" will be things like making sure that there is no "disenfranchising". So any slip of paper will count as a vote.

The mail in votes are not a random sample of the state,
    If they are not random, onus rests with you to demonstrate it as fact and to fully describe not just why it is so, but why a non-random distribution would be valid.

Otherwise, your unsupported assertion is just that... AND the moon's made of green cheese.

They're self-selected Biden voters, because one party said to vote mail in and the other said not to.
    If that's your reasoning, it is my duty to point out just how inadequate this reasoning is, if by no other virtue than that regardless of what is "suggested" or even mandated, people tend to do as they please. Do get thee to thy local Walmart and buy a clue.

In smaller locales, maybe. On a statewide basis, no. The larger the population, the less necessary - all else equal. Even in a Democrat-dominated state, large excursions from the true demographic are unlikely in the extreme, save in small sub-samplings. Spikes numbering in the hundreds of thousands of votes will not happen, save by outside interference. You have a whole lot to learn about the statistical nature of the world.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If they are not random, onus rests with you to demonstrate it as fact and to fully describe not just why it is so, but why a non-random distribution would be valid.

https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/PA.html
    Pinochet is the model

If you're not going to be serious, then forget it. This doesn't even qualify as a bad joke.

If you're not going to be serious, then forget it. This doesn't even qualify as a bad joke.

Enjoy your fantasy.
    Pinochet is the model

Okay so how do mail ins totaling 1,700,000 vs 640,000, a 3 to 1 ratio come out to a 600,000 to 3000 vote dump, a 200 to 1 ratio?

Okay so how do mail ins totaling 1,700,000 vs 640,000, a 3 to 1 ratio come out to a 600,000 to 3000 vote dump, a 200 to 1 ratio?

Pinochet is the model

Originally Posted by TheCount - The mail in votes are not a random sample of the state, nor are they a random sample of even a single precinct. They're self-selected Biden voters, because one party said to vote mail in and the other said not to.

For the comparison that you're making, you'd need the dem/gop split of mail in votes specifically rather than total votes. I haven't seen that number released anywhere....

Originally Posted by
    tebowlives - Okay so how do mail ins totaling 1,700,000 vs 640,000, a 3 to 1 ratio come out to a 600,000 to 3000 vote dump, a 200 to 1 ratio?

Bolded in hopes you'll get it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12